Ajb seems different since I was last here ?

stjimmy456stjimmy456 Manchester, EnglandPosts: 75MI6 Agent
Hello, I used to be on this site all the time, but when there's not a movie in produciton I rarely have anything Bond-related to discuss - but I'm back now after a while and there's a lot of stuff I seem to be missing - fan fiction, new articles, I see even SiCo hasn't posted since December 2009 ?

I was particularly looking forward to reading some new fan fiction; I haven't been on here since last summer and I thought there'd be a bunch of new material.

Have I missed something, a huge drop in bandwidth maybe ?

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,558Chief of Staff
    stjimmy456 wrote:
    Hello, I used to be on this site all the time, but when there's not a movie in produciton I rarely have anything Bond-related to discuss - but I'm back now after a while and there's a lot of stuff I seem to be missing - fan fiction, new articles, I see even SiCo hasn't posted since December 2009 ?

I was particularly looking forward to reading some new fan fiction; I haven't been on here since last summer and I thought there'd be a bunch of new material.

Have I missed something, a huge drop in bandwidth maybe ?

Not a huge drop in bandwidth...just a server move.....but couple that with an absent landlord and it could take awhile for some features to return...
    YNWA 97
  • stjimmy456stjimmy456 Manchester, EnglandPosts: 75MI6 Agent
    Ah right okay, thanks for the update ! I'll look forward to there being some new articles and stories one day soon hopefully {[]