Is Peter Morgan still on board ?

It looks like Sam Mendes will be directing Bond 23 but rumor had it back in April that writer Peter Morgan left the project. Can anyone confirm otherwise ?

Comments

• PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,230MI6 Agent
    As far as I know Morgan had completed his work on the script that he was contracted for. This was sometime before MGM mucked up again with thier finaces (How they ever managed to avoid going into bankrupcy before now, I will never know.) At the last media round up, Michael G. Wilson said that the script was on hold until Eon productions can get the money needed for making the movie.
  • PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,230MI6 Agent
    Apperenetly I was mistaken, according to this article http://www.mi6.co.uk/news/index.php?itemid=9005&t=mi6&s=news
    He had only brainstormed some ideas into a treatment, and not a full script. He was let go after MGM's money problems
  • Ricardo C.Ricardo C. Posts: 916MI6 Agent
    I see. Well, I wonder who's going to be writing now. I know I am living in a dream world but I wish Neal Purvis and Robert Wade would be finally given the boot.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I read P Morgan wante'd to add more social realism to the Bonds, Which along with S Mendes as director Leads my heart to sink. A 60's style kitchen sink Bond film. :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."