Ignore Feature

I think this forum should have the option to ignore posters.

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    This isn't Facebook, y'know--we don't all have an individual page here where we can communicate only with our friends and look at the things we "like" and are "fans" of. If there's someone you don't like, by all means, pay no attention to what the person has to say!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Ricardo C.Ricardo C. Posts: 916MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    This isn't Facebook, y'know--we don't all have an individual page here where we can communicate only with our friends and look at the things we "like" and are "fans" of. If there's someone you don't like, by all means, pay no attention to what the person has to say!

Well I have been on forums with ignore features. I think certain posters here are trying to conduct personal tiffs indirectly and it's a little more than annoying. Just a suggestion.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,558Chief of Staff
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Well I have been on forums with ignore features. I think certain posters here are trying to conduct personal tiffs indirectly and it's a little more than annoying. Just a suggestion.

It's funny you mention that because I've heard that lately too ;)
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:

I don't care for the inference.
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    I've been ignoring lots of threads lately...if that helps. I see another 'Rank the Bonds' thread showed up. I've got an idea! Why don't we simply post a reply to any comment we wish to ignore with a statement that says 'I will not be acknowledging this post."
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:

Good.
    YNWA 97
    edited November 2010
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Good.

Does abusing your authority here really compensate for what little you value in real life ?
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:

Good.

Does abusing your authority here really compensate for what little you value in real life ?

I don't see any abuse of authority. Please explain.
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Good.

I know you don't Miles.
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:

I know you don't Miles.

I'm sorry, that sentance makes no sense at all. If you have something to say - please say it, if not - then move on.
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

I know you don't Miles.

I'm sorry, that sentance makes no sense at all. If you have something to say - please say it, if not - then move on.

There is nothing else to say. You don't get it then you don't get it.
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:

I know you don't Miles.

Perhaps you need to take your own advice ;)
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Thank you for proving my point once again. Please continue, I like being right.
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:

I'm sure it's a novelty for you.
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Oh please keep going. You may actually hurt my feelings if this keeps up for a few more years.
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:

Oh please keep going. You may actually hurt my feelings if this keeps up for a few more years.

I doubt it....and I still have no idea what you are going on about....please enlighten the whole board....
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

I doubt it....and I still have no idea what you are going on about....please enlighten the whole board....

:)) Good afternoon, Miles.
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:

Maybe in your world.
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Maybe in your world.

Ouch, you really burned me.
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:

Maybe in your world.

Ouch, you really burned me.

Err...yea...okay....

Perhaps we do need that 'ignore' feature after all.....
    YNWA 97
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Are you relieved now you finally got this one last shot in ? Has your ego been satisfied ? Will you shut the hell up now ? Please tell me yes...When it comes to debates I have them, drop them, and move on no matter what the outcome.

Irony is a dish best served fresh -{
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Are you relieved now you finally got this one last shot in ? Has your ego been satisfied ? Will you shut the hell up now ? Please tell me yes...When it comes to debates I have them, drop them, and move on no matter what the outcome.

Irony is a dish best served fresh -{

This would be ironic if this were about debates, idiot.
    :)) Fantastic. What do you call this? Adolescent? Hmm.
    :)) Fantastic. What do you call this? Adolescent? Hmm.

Really, do you have a thing for me ? You drew your line in the sand already and yet here we are again. I must have gotten under your skin really bad.
    Not really...you're a minor leaguer, sorry to say. Just wanted to hold up a mirror for you, that's all. If I were you, I'd just ignore me.
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    However, you carried this on like an adolescent.

Happy Thanksgiving! {[]
    Happy Thanksgiving!

I know you want my dark meat L but t'aint right Mcgee. Aren't you married ?
    Yeah, but she don't whine like you do :x :))
    Yeah, but she don't whine like you do :x :))

That hasn't stopped you in the past...
    Ricardo C. wrote:
    Ricardo C. wrote:

I love you too.