51

Re: Avatar Problems

Barbel wrote:

Am I the only person here whose avatar is just me?

I think that you probably are, Barbel.  ajb007/smile

No, you're not! I was wrong! Never Say Die also shows himself in his avatar replete with Bond fit and gun.

Last edited by Silhouette Man (31st Mar 2013 16:15)

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

52

Re: Avatar Problems

Oh well, I've never been afraid to be different!

53

Re: Avatar Problems

That's you Barbel?.  I thought
it was.   Justin Bieber  ajb007/tongue

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

54

Re: Avatar Problems

...or his grandpa!  ajb007/lol

No, that's me doing my job.

55

Re: Avatar Problems

It's not a bad Life. I used to be in a Band for
about five years. ( Better than working for a living )   ajb007/cool
We split over Musical differences, I thought I
could Play and the rest of the Band didn't.  ajb007/lol

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

56

Re: Avatar Problems

ajb007/lol  Ha! Nice one.

I left my day job in 2006 and have been a working musician since. As you say, it beats working for a living!  In the pic, I'm playing my beloved Telecoustic but normally I play one of these-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjH5q5FmNwc

57

Re: Avatar Problems

Cool  ajb007/martini
I used to play an old Fender Precision Bass, Not original
But tweaked by an old guitar player.  ajb007/smile 
As everyone Knows  "The Bass"  Player is ALWAYS the
coolest guy in the Band.   ajb007/lol

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

58

Re: Avatar Problems

Always!!  ajb007/lol

59

Re: Avatar Problems

Barbel wrote:

Am I the only person here whose avatar is just me?

No, Barbel. It makes us 2  ajb007/biggrin

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

60

Re: Avatar Problems

Thunderpussy wrote:


As everyone Knows  "The Bass"  Player is ALWAYS the
coolest guy in the Band.   ajb007/lol

yeah and the bass player has this opinion almost exclusively  ajb007/rolleyes

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

61

Re: Avatar Problems

Bondtoys wrote:
Barbel wrote:

Am I the only person here whose avatar is just me?

No, Barbel. It makes us 2  ajb007/biggrin

ajb007/rolleyes  But of course!

Cool bass player

62

Re: Avatar Problems

Barbel wrote:

Am I the only person here whose avatar is just me?


For now, I think so. Seems like I remember one or two other members having themselves as their avatar. As for me, I don't like my picture to be on the internet. Even if I gave you my full name and my facebook link, you won't find a pic of me. I keep a very low profile because that's how I roll.

Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope

63

Re: Avatar Problems

Fair enough, seems reasonable. I'm not especially anonymous but that doesn't suit everyone.

64

Re: Avatar Problems

Barbel wrote:

Am I the only person here whose avatar is just me?

Yes....mainly because I don't want a picture of you as my avatar  ajb007/tongue

ajb007/lol

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

65

Re: Avatar Problems

Indeed you don't!    ajb007/lol

66

Re: Avatar Problems

Mr Martini wrote:
Barbel wrote:

Am I the only person here whose avatar is just me?


For now, I think so. Seems like I remember one or two other members having themselves as their avatar. As for me, I don't like my picture to be on the internet. Even if I gave you my full name and my facebook link, you won't find a pic of me. I keep a very low profile because that's how I roll.

A member very much after my own heart. Well said, Mr Martini.  ajb007/martini

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

67

Re: Avatar Problems

Barbel wrote:

Am I the only person here whose avatar is just me?

I thought that was steve wright.

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

68

Re: Avatar Problems

My avatar pic is me.

69

Re: Avatar Problems

NeverSayDie wrote:

My avatar pic is me.

I thought it was Jonathan Woss  ajb007/biggrin

Trust No One

70

Re: Avatar Problems

NeverSayDie wrote:

My avatar pic is me.

And very Bondian it is, too, NSD!

71

Re: Avatar Problems

Barbel wrote:
NeverSayDie wrote:

My avatar pic is me.

And very Bondian it is, too, NSD!

Yes, I amended my post above when I remembered about Never Say Die's avatar.  ajb007/smile

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

72

Re: Avatar Problems

I've fixed the avatar issues, the size has been increased to 80 x 80 (I will look in to bigger) and the file size has been increased, I hadn't realised it was so small.

If you wish to use the larger size image you will need to re-upload it at the new size. I ask that you still make sure the image is exported at a suitable file size. Just because you can upload bigger file sizes doesn't mean you should!

Simon

73

Re: Avatar Problems

Welcome back Si!!!!

Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope