RPF Prop Party in Southern California March 6th

TymerDC3TymerDC3 Posts: 32MI6 Agent
Hello Everyone,

On March 6th 2011 I am helping organize a prop party in Irvine, Calif. If you are interested in going please feel free to e-mail me. Your welcome to bring your Bond props.....screen used and replicas or costumes or whatever you have that you find interesting to show. Tables will be available to display your items and there will be food and refreshments. There is a cover charge to help pay for the room and food. I have also been talking to the Hollywood Treasure TV show and they "may" have their own room set up for evaluations done by Profiles in History....of course this isn't definite. If you are interested in attending here is all the info posted on the RPF. Any questions?...please feel free to e-mail me. Below is the link to the thread.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/so-cal-prop-party-set-march-6th-2011-taking-payments-1-door-prize-updated-99781/

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Is this James Bond-related? At any rate, it doesn't belong in the "Site Help" forum, so I'm moving it.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • TymerDC3TymerDC3 Posts: 32MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    Is this James Bond-related? At any rate, it doesn't belong in the "Site Help" forum, so I'm moving it.

Actually it is "Bond related" since already one member is bringing his BMW complete with rockets to show. Wasn't sure where to post it and felt it was an "announcement" but its your forum and can feel free to move it where ever you like. A Prop Party although isn't just Bond related but ALL Props from ALL films. But there are several members who may be bringing their Bond props to display and show so I'm "announcing" it here in case any members would like to attend and participate.
    Here's a list of Replicars that will be on display at the party so far:

-Robotic Herbie
    -Missile Launcher-equipped James Bond BMW
    -Smokey and the Bandit
    -Back to the Future 2
    -1966 Batmobile
    - Jurassic Park Jeep
    The Prop Party was a blast....here's the Bond Car that was on display:

DSC00023.jpg