Re: Goldeneye Reloaded

Beat the single player campaign in GE:R last night. No more vehicle levels after the tank and the last couple of levels were cheap with a capital "C". The worst level from the original GE on the N64 was a late level where you had to protect Natalia while she sabotaged some terminals and that same level was the worst one here as well as there was an endless swarm of enemies and you needed to switch weapons constantly as the ammo would run out in no time given how many foes you had to take out.

The final battle with 006 was, disappointingly, another one of those quicktime sequences where you just press buttons as they displayed on the screen which was somewhat unsatisfying.

Overall a fun game but like so many of the recent Bond games it simply didn't do enough to stand out from the crowd.

Still no sign of the Double O edition coming to these shores :'(

Martin Aston wrote:

Still no sign of the Double O edition coming to these shores :'(

Not sure if Game Spot will ship to the UK, but you might check.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/accessories … ndle/97606

Pyrat
Reflections in a double bourbon...

FYI to anyone on the fence, Goldeneye: Reloaded is selling for $39.99 at Amazon.com; I'd imagine the UK version might be similarly discounted.

TonyDP wrote:

FYI to anyone on the fence, Goldeneye: Reloaded is selling for $39.99 at Amazon.com; I'd imagine the UK version might be similarly discounted.

It's still £39 on Amazon UK....and thats about £20 too much for me  ajb007/lol

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

Sir Miles wrote:
TonyDP wrote:

It's still £39 on Amazon UK....and thats about £20 too much for me  ajb007/lol

Yeah I feel your pain however convinced my Mrs to get me one off eBay for Xmas - still worked out at 35 odd quid though!  Give it a few more weeks and I'm sure it will be rock bottom, think I bought bloodstone for peanuts a month after release!

Instagram - bondclothes007

I paid about £20 for Bloodstone....and for that money I really enjoyed the game  ajb007/martini

The Joy Of 6

I can't be bothered to wait and see if the Double O edition is coming out in the UK so I bought the MI6 edition from gamestation. They had it on offer was only £23 with free delivery

Correction £21.45 delivered

It's £24 in ASDA at the moment...so I decided to buy it...looking forward to playing it now...

The Joy Of 6

dose any one want to play the online with me as you have to be leave 35 to play classic conflict and ranking up on the online is ever long dew some what poor match making I have miss pussy galore I'm on ps3 sastrooper is my add.

I officially hate the is came its the worst, for me Bloodstone def the best. Highly frustrating at times and terrible how dare they compare this game to goldeneye its a crappy updated modernised version that has been ruined for me. Was excited when heard this game was coming out! Assumed that reloaded would mean redone version of the original now poor graphics n64 version. But it wasn't, if your expecting it to be like the film or original game don't bother getting this....

The original GoldenEye will most likely never see a remake, this is as close as we will get. Nintendo still has say in whether GoldenEye 64 could ever see a remake, as well as Rare and Microsoft, since Rare made that game and they are owned my Microsoft. The reason Perfect Dark, Conker and Banjo can be done is simple, they were franchises started by Rare and even though they saw release on Nintendo's platforms they still belong to Rare.

GoldenEye Reloaded is an excellent game, by far the BEST I have played in a long time, Eurocom has always done amazing job with the Bond games that they have done and this is no exception. I am already going back for my second play through on 007 difficulty and will continue playing it as well. This game is great, 10/10

1, GE 2, CR 3, SF 4, TWINE 5, Spectre 6, TMWTGG 7, DAD 8, LALD 9, AVTAK 10, LTK 11, Octopussy 12, Moonraker 13, TLD 14, GF 15, QOS 16, Tomorrow 17, FYEO 18. TSWLM Not seen much: Dr. No, Russia, Thunderball, Twice, Majesty.

1: Brosnan 2: Craig 3: Moore 4: Dalton 5: Connery and 6: Lazenby