Re: Best looking/handsome/attractive Bond 1-6

Thunderpussy wrote:

I'm imaging pants, warm custard,  a farm animal and a selection of  tea cakes !  ajb007/lol

All in one  ajb007/lol

1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

hot crossed bond wrote:

I get it now...that's why there are only men at Silencer and a Bra strap ajb007/lol

The ladies seem to draw the line on the custard for some reason..?? ajb007/confused

"Any of the opposition around..?"

Yes, but sadly no good looking ones, apart from ME! Obviously,  ajb007/lol  although
Strangeways runs " The Submariner and Jockstrap"
Lexi and Lady Rose sometimes pop over, " for a glass of wine or fruit juice for
The lady "  ajb007/wink
Have I mentioned the custard must be warm? As cold would be just weird !  ajb007/biggrin

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

I think they prefer Cream  ajb007/lol

1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

the Timothy Dalton look a like selling "Fags" (cigarettes, for none brits) in the mens room should have clued me in

I'm motivated by my duty

In my opinion, as far as good looking Bond actors go, here's my thoughts.
In the pretty boy section.
Moore, Brosnan and Dalton
In the Macho guy section.
Connery, Lazenby and Craig.
So If I was to make a life style choice, he'd have to have the looks of  a young Roger Moore,
The Body of Daniel Craig, the sex appeal of a young Connery.
Then after a nights dinner and dancing with a few drinks, ...... Who knows.  ajb007/wink

Also just in case anyone gets offended, I think we are all just joking around and no
Offence is meant to anyone or group.  ajb007/smile perhaps we could move the conversation
To the Pub, and free up this thread ?

the round is on me ajb007/wink  ajb007/martini  ajb007/cheers What would you old queens like

Last edited by hot crossed bond (16th Feb 2015 17:24)

I'm motivated by my duty

Connery and Dalton are the only Actors to have come closer to looking like the Fleming Version of Bond   ajb007/lol

I agree, in the looks dept they are close, perhaps Lazenby is also pretty close.
I do feel Craig has captured the attitude of Bond.

hot crossed bond wrote:

well I don't believe he'd be asking any of them to Cover me...do you have my back...or take up the rear

*crickets* ajb007/rolleyes

"Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."

Blackleiter wrote:
hot crossed bond wrote:

well I don't believe he'd be asking any of them to Cover me...do you have my back...or take up the rear

you should see a doctor about that

I'm motivated by my duty

hot crossed bond wrote:
Blackleiter wrote:
hot crossed bond wrote:

*crickets....... crickets.......crickets*

Blackleiter wrote:
hot crossed bond wrote:
Blackleiter wrote:

clearly they are spreading

I'm motivated by my duty

hot crossed bond wrote:
Blackleiter wrote:
hot crossed bond wrote:

clearly they are spreading

Yep.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Fleming objected to Connery's casting because in part because he didn't think he looked refined enough.  My mother thought Connery was rat-like when she first saw him in the 1960s as Bond -- she said it wasn't till Goldfinger, when his face was everywhere, that his looks grew on her.  Indeed, Connery helped redefine what a leading man looked like from the more refined Cary Grant or Gregory Peck type, and many women I know say Connery got better looking as he got older.

Brosnan is more conventionally handsome than, say, Dalton or Craig, yet there is something tedious about his looks.  I know many women who say that while he is attractive, he does nothing for them.  Craig seems to have the opposite effect.  If you were to ask me which of the two men I'd rather be like, Craig wins by a landslide.

Not sure why Craig is known as "the ugly Bond". I think he has masculine, rugged features.

Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"

Gassy Man wrote:

Brosnan is more conventionally handsome than, say, Dalton or Craig, yet there is something tedious about his looks.  I know many women who say that while he is attractive, he does nothing for them.  Craig seems to have the opposite effect.  If you were to ask me which of the two men I'd rather be like, Craig wins by a landslide.

If I were to guess why its because of the 2 Craig is way more masculine, rough around the edges, and rugged looking, all traits that the majority of women seem to go after opposed to the Brosnan's perfect slicked metro look, though its not to say he isn't a huge sex symbol still.

Blackleiter wrote:
hot crossed bond wrote:

Really!? to the males that answered this, Bond would say "I would only be worried if you found me attractive!"

Nothing worries Bond, and certainly not the mere fact that other men might think he is attractive.  ajb007/wink

I must admit ,but keep it to yourselves ,I watched a documentary on Steve Mqueen the other night ,and I did think ,phwaar , but keep it quiet  ajb007/embarrassed

By the way, did I tell you,  I was       "Mad"?

Gassy Man wrote:

This pretty much goes in line with OkCupid's mathematics of beauty theory:
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-m … of-beauty/

A plain-Jane girl-next-door will get 6/10 or 7/10 ratings from everyone.  But the girl with the tattoos, black makeup, wierd clothing, etc. will get 3/10's from some people but 9/10's from others.  And in the end, the latter gets more criticism, but also gets more guys asking her out.

In this sense, Craig may not be as conventionally attractive as Brosnan, but he has a distinct style that's love or hate.

1. Pierce Brosnan
2. Daniel Craig
3. Roger Moore
4. Timothy Dalton
5. George Lazenby
6. Sean Connery

hot crossed bond wrote:

Really!? to the males that answered this, Bond would say "I would only be worried if you found me attractive!"

Not really...I would say we are all perfectly assured in our sexuality to be able to answer these questions...if you feel worried in doing so though...?...  ajb007/wink

YNWA: Justice For The 96

A spectre of my mortal soul

Sir Miles wrote:
hot crossed bond wrote:

Not really...I would say we are all perfectly assured in our sexuality to be able to answer these questions...if you feel worried in doing so though...?...  ajb007/wink

your eye is striking

I'm motivated by my duty

1. Pierce Brosnan (earlier)
2. Roger Moore (earlier)
3. Sean Connery (earlier)
4. George Lazenby
5. Timothy Dalton
6. Pierce Brosnan (later)
7. Roger Moore (middle)
8. Daniel Craig
9. Sean Connery (late Eon)
10. Roger Moore (later)

hehadlotsofguts wrote:

Not sure why Craig is known as "the ugly Bond". I think he has masculine, rugged features.

No-one disputes Craig's masculine, rugged features. Or his lookalike, Putin's. And they're both UGLY! ajb007/lol Although, as Blackleiter noted elsewhere, some women like that.

I think women look for different things in a man, which we blokes don't
Understand.  ajb007/wink  In TSWLM novel Fleming points out that ....
.. " Women love men despite of their bodies, not because of them !".  ajb007/lol
My wife loves Dalton, and Craig ? Yet to me they are totally different.
Then again she married me, so maybe she's not fussy !  ajb007/lol