Re: The Rant Box

Well, I have been calling these people out for years here on AJB ( just because it‘s unimaginable to see those Nazis again in our parliament - not only in Germany) and have been called an anti-democrat because I don‘t accept a democratic vote and so on.

I have been attacked for making their encoded xenophobic, racist messaging to their voters up but I kept on calling those Nazis out because they are what they are. All over Europe and I mean you UKIP and Brexit Party guys too, who are happily accepting funding from Russia just to strengthen your position.

https://share-your-photo.com/img/d1cbed7f58.jpg

And that does not only apply to the AfD etc Party people - it‘s gutting that people are voting for those guys.

This I heard yesterday: „Strong people don‘t need strongman leaders“ and there is much truth in that

Last edited by Higgins (1st Oct 2020 10:19)

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

Hear, and indeed, hear!

The New Zealand insentive budget for foreign movie productions in the country is about ten times as hight as Norway's! That's not the worst part - Irland's budget is 15 times as high as Norway's!! ajb007/mad
Norway (especially this county) has seen a very good year for foreign movie productions with Mission Impossible, Bond and Dlack Widow, but if we're not willing to put down the cash it won't last  ajb007/mad  ajb007/mad