Re: New Tec etc

https://youtu.be/0JQDl7XAzBU
Ellen on the I-phone X  ajb007/lol

Got my new Samsung gear S3 Frontier last night. Have it set up and excited about my fist day
Using it.  ajb007/biggrin

Wear it in good health TP  ajb007/martini

It was either that.....or the priesthood

So far I'm loving the smartwatch  ajb007/heart  I didn't  think  I'd use all
the features but It's so convenient  to quickly check  messages
and emails,  without taking your phone out, I'm also amazed  at
how far I walk each day  ajb007/biggrin  If you like your gadgets and toys, I'd
highly recommend  one.

ajb007/lol  Just found an Aston Martin watch face.

So, who has ordered an iPhone X?  ajb007/shifty

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

Higgins wrote:

You?
Sent from my Nexus 5X.

a reasonable rate of return

Samsung is making the screen for the new IPhone  ajb007/wink

Dirty Punker wrote:
Higgins wrote:

You?
Sent from my Nexus 5X.

No, I haven‘t ordered one  ajb007/biggrin

FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

Higgins wrote:
Dirty Punker wrote:
Higgins wrote:

You?
Sent from my Nexus 5X.

No, I haven‘t ordered one  ajb007/biggrin

He’s ordered two - in green  ajb007/lol

YNWA 96

The Unbearables

I wouldn't have one given I'm afraid,  purely personal but I just don't get on with Apple

Chriscoop wrote:

I wouldn't have one given I'm afraid,  purely personal but I just don't get on with Apple

I used to be the same but I now have an Apple Macbook with MAC OS and Windows 10 loaded. I have always been a corporate Windows guy, but recently a Windows update screwed my PC so I switched to MAC and iPhone and all the integration is great and seamless. Windows now sucks it would not even find my iPhone personal hotspot or Bluetooth devices (keyboard mouse etc)

The MacBook is great for frequent travellers as well sitting between an iPad and full size Mac or MacBook

Not ordered an iPhone 10 and don’t get releasing the 8 just before either - Apple never been the same since Steve died.

Cheers  ajb007/bond

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

Dia de muertos xperia theme now half price Your Day of the Dead theme https://xperialounge.sonymobile.com/exp … ddf6?lc=en

https://s1.postimg.cc/618mceahfv/Screenshot_20171030-123858.png

So who grabbed a iPhone X today?

My iPhone 6 is struggling and battery gone to hell so I bit the bullet and ordered one.

Instagram - bondclothes007

In 1996 I was buying a dinner suit for my wedding . The guy  showed my wife to be and I a cheaper suit then a Hugo Boss without mentioning price . Of course we went for the Boss which I still wear( although am thinking of an Anthony Sinclair in midnight blue).
My 17 year old son needs his first dinner suit . The same guy still sells suits albeit no bricks and mortar.
He came round with a couple of options the poly suit package ( suit shirt tie ) $270 we thought a good deal then showed us the wool with satin lapel $650 history repeated we went for that!

Anthony

007Downunder wrote:

In 1996 I was buying a dinner suit for my wedding . The guy  showed my wife to be and I a cheaper suit then a Hugo Boss without mentioning price . Of course we went for the Boss which I still wear( although am thinking of an Anthony Sinclair in midnight blue).
My 17 year old son needs his first dinner suit . The same guy still sells suits albeit no bricks and mortar.
He came round with a couple of options the poly suit package ( suit shirt tie ) $270 we thought a good deal then showed us the wool with satin lapel $650 history repeated we went for that!

Funny you should mention that, I recently bought a pre-loved black Brooks Bros dinner jacket for the mere fact that I wanted to complete my suit collection. It was handmade and tailored for a BB client back in '85 and the measurements are spot-on with a bit of drape on the chest area. Downside was that I need to get matching trousers for it and it has a single fish-mouth vent on the back of it. It has satin faced shawl lapels with a welt breast pocket and (oddly) welt side pockets which I found to be quite adventurous for such a jacket and the standard spaced two button cuffs, as per usual with BB of this era.
I'll need to alter the cuffs, which are a tiny bit too short. Fortunately it has the material to do so. I was eyeing a DJ and trousers from BB on eBay and a seller was kind enough to allow me to purchase the trousers separately. They have an adjustable waist which will go well with a QoS Bond look. When I go to alter the cuffs, I am toying with the idea of installing turnback cuffs on the end of the sleeves like on the Dr No/QoS/tMwtGG dinner jackets, respectively.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/motors/5371000 … ond-movie/
A scooter that turns in to a jet ski  ajb007/martini

I've recently got one of those 18:9 ratio phones, and
Am very impress when watching the Bond films on
It  ajb007/martini  Many  can be put on full screen and that makes
A big difference on viewing , to kill some time.

In a recent photo of Mark Zuckerberg ( Facebook ) many have pointed
out that he has both the web cam and mic on his laptop taped over.
Speculation is that Facebook is spying on its users ?  ajb007/wink

Last edited by Thunderpussy (8th Mar 2018 15:01)

I bet they have loads of Higgins w@nking in his socks and trainers

Trust No One

Thunderpussy wrote:

In a recent photo of Mark Zuckerberg ( Facebook ) many have pointed
out that he has both the web cam and mic on his laptop taped over.
Speculation is that Facebook is spying on its users ?  ajb007/wink

That was many moons ago, I remember.
It means that everyone is spied on and he believes that (I do too, the evidence on that is outstanding)
Dislike being spied on and I need to get a cam slider but until then I have a "snitch" application that tells me whether or not my mic or videocam is used on my MacBook (and not just when the light turns on).
Don't know why they even bother with these things on MacBooks. The fan drowns the mic out and the camera's not great...at all but I haven't played with any of the recent ones (mine's a mid 2012, non-retina).

Another reason, why I loathe and don't use Facebook:

Turns out that in 2014, a company called Cambridge Analytica issued an app called thisisyourdigitallife.
Users of this app allowed the company to access their Facebook account and gather many highly personal data for a personality analysis*

270.000 users gave their go.

What they did not know, thisisyourdigitallife went thru their Facebook contacts and sniffed those people out in the same way.

That way, one thisisyourdigitallife user in average gathered data from 300 more FB users.

Later on, Steve Bannon with the help of the Mercer Family bought and used these data for the Trump campaign and for his war against american society.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/06/us/p … ytica.html

* they were obviously ‚harvesting‘ the user‘s FB likes which all add up to  create an elaborate complex personality profile.

Last edited by Higgins (20th Mar 2018 07:49)

First post from my latest toy my new phone a
Samsung s9 plus.  ajb007/heart . I've been lusting after
One for some time and finnaly got it today.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/incredibl … s-12905865
Yet another flying car.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/6762424/s … ne-design/
Ssung reveal their foldable smartphone the Galaxy X

https://youtu.be/-kB-BGMXxZc
Jet engine and hoverboard  ajb007/lol  get Bond with a
Machine gun on one for Bond 25