51

Re: New Tec etc

Huawei says Ascend P6 is world's 'slimmest' smartphone.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22949159

The Android-based Ascend P6 is 6.18mm (0.24in) thick and is also unusual in that it has a 5 megapixel front camera for "high quality" self-portraits.

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

52

Re: New Tec etc

my newest toy and I absolutely love it:

http://img.gfx.no/1032/1032846/8833ef8e-ae19-4b37-8f94-fa0ce51b8987.800x500.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOvXIWSKH5A
http://www.bosch-indego.com

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

53

Re: New Tec etc

Lazy git!

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

54

Re: New Tec etc

Bondtoys, when you say Toy ........... ?   ajb007/biggrin

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

55

Re: New Tec etc

Bondtoys wrote:

my newest toy and I absolutely love it:

http://img.gfx.no/1032/1032846/8833ef8e-ae19-4b37-8f94-fa0ce51b8987.800x500.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOvXIWSKH5A
http://www.bosch-indego.com


Nice garden Bondtoys me old mate ,did you design that yourself /
love the box hedges

By the way, did I tell you,  I was       "Mad"?

56

Re: New Tec etc

Unfortunately, that's not my garden  ajb007/biggrin
Stock pic, but my lawn will be soon looking like that

However, I would be very concerned to find my robbie in that pool one day  ajb007/biggrin

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

57

Re: New Tec etc

"Sometimes the old ways are best " get a  goat   ajb007/lol

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

58

Re: New Tec etc

Bondtoys wrote:

Unfortunately, that's not my garden  ajb007/biggrin
Stock pic, but my lawn will be soon looking like that

However, I would be very concerned to find my robbie in that pool one day  ajb007/biggrin

Trouble with those auto mowers is that they don't put the stripes into the lawn
(my missus insists on stripes), so you have to get a decent size petrol powered job with a roller on it ajb007/smile

By the way, did I tell you,  I was       "Mad"?

59

Re: New Tec etc

always shaken wrote:

decent size petrol powered job with a roller on it ajb007/smile

That was my initial plan, but that'll look totally ridiculous on my little lawn.
I'd even have difficulties turning one in some narrow spots  ajb007/biggrin

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

60

Re: New Tec etc

Thunderpussy wrote:

"Sometimes the old ways are best " get a  goat   ajb007/lol

I considered that as well. And at the end of the season, the goat would end up on the bbq - problem is, Asp9mm won't borrow me a gun to kill it before  ajb007/crap

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

61

Re: New Tec etc

Space Station fire experiment discovers new kind of flame !

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video--space-s … .html?vp=1

A recent experiment on the International Space Station discovered a new form of “cool flames” that could lead to cleaner car engines.

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

62

Re: New Tec etc

Bondtoys wrote:
Thunderpussy wrote:

"Sometimes the old ways are best " get a  goat   ajb007/lol

I considered that as well. And at the end of the season, the goat would end up on the bbq - problem is, Asp9mm won't borrow me a gun to kill it before  ajb007/crap

you don't wanna borrow one of his guns, there would be nothing left of the goat  ajb007/lol

By the way, did I tell you,  I was       "Mad"?

63

Re: New Tec etc

Bondtoys + Gun = Good idea ?   ajb007/lol

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

64

Re: New Tec etc

always shaken wrote:

you don't wanna borrow one of his guns, there would be nothing left of the goat  ajb007/lol

bugger, you may be right, always shaken  ajb007/biggrin

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

65

Re: New Tec etc

http://uk.games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged … 18635.html

Microsoft reverses ‘always-on’ internet, used game policies for Xbox One.

In a stunning turnaround, Microsoft on Wednesday announced plans to change some of the controversial features and policies built into their upcoming Xbox One game console.

The news was first reported by Giant Bomb and later confirmed by Xbox head Don Mattrick, who posted a statement on the Xbox One website detailing changes coming to the two biggest thorns in the company’s side: required internet access for the system to work and their somewhat draconian approach to used game sales.

"Since unveiling our plans for Xbox One, my team and I have heard directly from many of you, read your comments and listened to your feedback," he wrote. "I would like to take the opportunity today to thank you for your assistance in helping us to reshape the future of Xbox One. You told us how much you loved the flexibility you have today with games delivered on disc. The ability to lend, share, and resell these games at your discretion is of incredible importance to you. Also important to you is the freedom to play offline, for any length of time, anywhere in the world."

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

66

Re: New Tec etc

Sad news the Earth's "Death date" has been announced.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/life-earth-die … ml#oqo9d9g

Life On Earth To Die Out In One Billion Years.

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

67

Re: New Tec etc

10 tips to make your mobile’s battery last longer.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/10-tips-to-mak … 13279.html

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

68

Re: New Tec etc

For those of us, who as kids wanted to be The Six Million Dollar Man.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23142469

Contact lenses bestow telescopic vision

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

69

Re: New Tec etc

Doug Engelbart, The Man behind the mouse dies at 88.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-behind-mou … 40207.html

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

70

Re: New Tec etc

Is it only me or does he have similarities with the great Desmond Llewelyn?

http://www.sri.com/sites/default/files/uploads/douglas_engelbart_and_mouse.jpg

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

71

Re: New Tec etc

"You Know, You appear to be right, 007 "  ajb007/biggrin

Although When I was told of a Picture with a guy holding
a small rodent, I was expecting Richard Gere.  ajb007/lol

Last edited by Thunderpussy (4th Jul 2013 17:45)

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

72

Re: New Tec etc

How to fool the CIA. 
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/kremlin-typewr … ml#MKZbEq7

Kremlin Typewriters: Russian Plan To Stop Leaks.
The Kremlin's security agency is buying up typewriters to avoid damaging leaks in a move said to be motivated by recent US surveillance scandals

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

73

Re: New Tec etc

Urine-powered mobile phone charger lets you spend a penny to make a call .
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style … 13564.html

A group of researchers from the University of the West of England have invented a method of charging mobile phones using urine.

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

74

Re: New Tec etc

Google launches Chromecast low-cost TV dongle.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23437476

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

75

Re: New Tec etc

Anyone in the market for a new bridge camera.  Panasonic are launching
the panasonic fz272 with an amazing 60x times zoom ( 20mm - 1200mm ).

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”