Re: "Enjoying Death" Shirt: Update Post 926

Plse put me on the list. Thanks

"Surround yourself with human beings, they are easier to fight for than principles.”

Would like to be on the list too

Put me on too

I wonder if this might not be a separate thread in itself. Would be more visible, plus a great many people are watching this thread for activity so they can get the reproduction shirts they paid for. ajb007/martini

Received an email from Hart....here it is un-edited:

Dave can u please update the forum that the shirts ate already with the garment wash guys
I will receive them on the 6 of august cause of the eid mubarak holidays here in Indonesia ( muslim based country) so its like christmas here. Once i receive them i will packn them and ship them all out so they will arrive in front of your doors the latest 12 August 2014.
Cheers mate

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

Thanks for the update David

The Mantis wrote:

Received an email from Hart....here it is un-edited:

Dave can u please update the forum that the shirts ate already with the garment wash guys
I will receive them on the 6 of august cause of the eid mubarak holidays here in Indonesia ( muslim based country) so its like christmas here. Once i receive them i will packn them and ship them all out so they will arrive in front of your doors the latest 12 August 2014.
Cheers mate

Dave,
Maybe you can suggest to him that he verify each size for accuracy before he starts mailing these out.
ajb007/smile

Done and done...   ajb007/smile

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

Anybody recognise the inside pattern of this shirt??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zara-Youth-Me … 7675.l2557

I guess this is material they had stacks of!

Instagram - bondclothes007

Similar but not identical. I had to look closely though.

I guess these are about to be posted?

Just returning from second summer holiday since ordering... Oh well, there's always summer 2015! ajb007/tongue

Once i receive them i will packn them and ship them all out so they will arrive in front of your doors the latest 12 August 2014.

Hello gents.  Any updates?  It is the 7th so the shirts should have shipped by now if they're to arrive in 4 days.

Thanks everyone

Is there a difference between this limited run and the Indy version? Just curious

Is Indys even washed (crinkled)?

The pic on his site does not look right at all

DieMrBond wrote:

Once i receive them i will packn them and ship them all out so they will arrive in front of your doors the latest 12 August 2014.

Hello gents.  Any updates?  It is the 7th so the shirts should have shipped by now if they're to arrive in 4 days.

Thanks everyone

Yes, a quick update would be good, not least to arrange for someone to be in the house to sign for the delivery.

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".

http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac54/calvinbrady123/38163B99-7E0F-4BE3-9A3F-B1B8A52D7F00_zpsxvtqwhuj.jpg

Pockets missing!

I know. I personally hate the pockets, took a while for me to find one without. Pockets always remind me of schoolboy shirts for some reason. First time I'd worn this in a while so took photo.

Ah ok lol

Bit weary here from a late night booze up - thought you had received Harts shirt hehe

CRB wrote:

I know. I personally hate the pockets, took a while for me to find one without. Pockets always remind me of schoolboy shirts for some reason. First time I'd worn this in a while so took photo.

Very nice CRB. Where did you find the shirt?

Thanks, it's French - brand called Celio. Was sourced by our member Tim_Blade (at least I think I spelt that right). They do a version with pockets too, just I prefer without.

Anyone receive theirs today?

Nooooo!!!

Nope ajb007/crap

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."