Re: "Enjoying Death" Shirt: Update Post 926

Hart if I can squeeze into a small (38-40 chest) I will take one off your hands. Or if anyone has a med that is too tight drop me a PM happy to pay original price paid plus postage.

Enjoy all

Cheers  ajb007/bond

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

Great David!

The Mantis wrote:

A video that discusses the shirt and more.. A new video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOQRvlVRMOQ&feature=youtu.be

That video was great. You're a polished spokesman with one hell of a rec room. I was half-expecting to see a hermetically sealed bag with Desmond Llewelyn in it. Looking forward to the next installment!

Peregrine Carruthers wrote:
The Mantis wrote:

A video that discusses the shirt and more.. A new video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOQRvlVRMOQ&feature=youtu.be

That video was great. You're a polished spokesman with one hell of a rec room. I was half-expecting to see a hermetically sealed bag with Desmond Llewelyn in it. Looking forward to the next installment!

Nice work Dave!

Dave Zaritsky is AWEsOME!!!

@bond44 email me at Hart008@yahoo.com
Cheers

Yes i did ride the CAT

Took mine in to be altered today. Very timely arrival.

I'm taking mine in on Saturday - can't wait  ajb007/crap

Belatedly, but just wanted to say: well done Hart, there must have been times when you wished you had never volunteered to get the shirts made. But well done, you've done an outstanding job, and on behalf of all of us who were fortunate enough to jump in: thank you.  ajb007/cheers

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

I thought I'd give an update after having mine tailored.  I first wrote about the issues with my shirt is post 1,189
http://www.ajb007.co.uk/post/661091/#p661091

So here's what I had done:
* sleeves reversed to fix my placket issue
* sleeves shortened by 3"
* body shortened by 7"
* darts added to the back

After the initial cost and tailoring this is now the most expensive shirt I own!  But I really enjoy wearing it.  Pics below.

Thanks for your efforts Hart.

http://s23.postimg.cc/yp0tlp5bb/photo_1.jpg

http://s21.postimg.cc/5s6si23s3/photo_22.jpg

Is anyone else still waiting for their shirt?  I feel I may have been forgotten about, which was made worse by watching David's great video and seeing how everyone's has turned out.  Good job David.

Last edited by StiffassBrit (4th Sep 2014 23:39)

I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me

@stiffassbrit please email me at hart008@yahoo.com

Yes i did ride the CAT

@Hart008 - Just to let you know that I emailed you yesterday. I'm very interested in purchasing an Enjoying Death shirt from you.

BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"

I've been away on business, but arrived home yesterday to find my shirt had arrived. With much trepidation I opened the packet to find a nicely made outer box, which I hurriedly opened! Within lay the shirt which I'd been waiting a best part of a year for and.....it's absolutely fantastic!

The quality exceeded my expectations, and the tailoring of the shirt is very well done. Sure, the body is a bit long and the finishing is a bit rough around the edges (loose threads etc) but these are by no means criticisms. I'm also extremely pleased with the fit and I shall look forward to wearing it with my Levi's jacket (and AJB pin) very soon!

My heartfelt thanks to Hart and David for making this happen. It's been a long process but the end product more than justifies the wait!

Ps I love the label on the shirt, the packaging and the personalised limited number cert - wonderful extras that make the item a little bit more special!

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".

Hi guys, because I'm still waiting for my shirt and Leonard hasn't replied my emails until now, I'm getting a little nervous.
Is anyone else still waiting for their shirt? Or does anyone have further information from Hart?

@tintin Sprry mate kinda of busy joining my family business
please email me again, i will get back to you once i have a chance
Dont get nervour dont worry you will definently get your shirt
Cheers

Yes i did ride the CAT

@tintin Sprry mate kinda of busy joining my family business
please email me again, i will get back to you once i have a chance
Dont get nervour dont worry you will definently get your shirt
Cheers

Yes i did ride the CAT

@Hart008 - I have emailed you about the shirt as I want to order an XL if you still have one left... Thanks

BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."

i received my shirt a few days ago,, an XXL, im a 44 chest and it fits fine  around my body and shoulders. arms are a wee bit long but that doesn't matter as they will be folded, and the body is about 4 inches to long, but overall, im pleased, well done hart, on this long project,

I have an unworn size XL (equivalent to Medium) that I'm willing to sell. PM me if interested.

DieMrBond wrote:
InternationalExports wrote:

Hi guys, How much are these? Would there be an XL left over? when you receive the can someone compare to the Magnoli or Zara original who owns both?.

I have one for sale.  PM me.  Its labeled XXXL but fits like a small XL or L, depending on your body type.

Thanks mate.

Hey guys, my XXXL (fits like an L) is still available.  Please PM me.

Thanks

After much anticipation, I finally received my Enjoying Death shirt today! Thanks @Hart008, it fits perfectly apart from being a little bit long- but I can get that sorted! Good job Leonard!

Hi everyone. Can I ask if anyone else is still waiting for an ED shirt?  After many emails and many assurances I am yet to receive mine.   ajb007/frown

These are awesome. Let me know if anyone has an extra in an XXL that fits like a normal Lrg. Thanks!

@StiffassBrit, yes I haven't received my 2 shirts yet

"I'm alone"
"Aren't we all..."

00Tyler wrote:

@00Tyler, I have contacted Hart a few times, most recently yesterday.  He has assured me that my ED shirt will be sent next week or he will refund me.  I await with consternation.  Unfortunately you have to keep pressing him.

StiffassBrit wrote:
00Tyler wrote:

@00Tyler, I have contacted Hart a few times, most recently yesterday.  He has assured me that my ED shirt will be sent next week or he will refund me.  I await with consternation.  Unfortunately you have to keep pressing him.

StiffassBrit (lol, btw),

He sent me an email and he explained that he no longer has a contract with UPS.  He's negotiating the new contract with them.  Which is better I think because its a faster and more secure method of shipping than the state run service.