26

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

I have a cupboard full of codeine if that is any good  ajb007/biggrin

Trust No One

27

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

minigeff wrote:
Bondtoys wrote:

next one will be some accurate CR cufflinks. I think, that I can surpass Mac slightly  ajb007/biggrin

not much of an achievement though is it?  ajb007/lol

Whatever became of that young man and his project?

Last heard wasn that KE02 EWW was attempting to give the deal a professional push?

ajb007/confused

28

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

David Schofield wrote:
minigeff wrote:
Bondtoys wrote:

next one will be some accurate CR cufflinks. I think, that I can surpass Mac slightly  ajb007/biggrin

not much of an achievement though is it?  ajb007/lol

Whatever became of that young man and his project?

Last heard wasn that KE02 EWW was attempting to give the deal a professional push?

ajb007/confused

i think KE02 EWW tried his best to polish the turd as it were.

we never did see the result of that project, i've never seen it, never heard from mac again and no one has ever confirmed that they recieved anything, although i did hear someone got their cufflinks.

all a bit of a mystery to be honest.

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

29

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

minigeff wrote:
David Schofield wrote:
minigeff wrote:

not much of an achievement though is it?  ajb007/lol

Whatever became of that young man and his project?

Last heard wasn that KE02 EWW was attempting to give the deal a professional push?

ajb007/confused

i think KE02 EWW tried his best to polish the turd as it were.

we never did see the result of that project, i've never seen it, never heard from mac again and no one has ever confirmed that they recieved anything, although i did hear someone got their cufflinks.

all a bit of a mystery to be honest.

And yet it was all going to be so easy for him..... ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

30

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Bondtoys wrote:

Thanks guys for the kind words.
I particularly enjoy that even Sir Miles does not find a point where to criticize me  ajb007/shifty

DG, glad to see you still kicking, old friend.

Now about the ring: I am afraid, that I will have to be VERY careful with sharing my informations in public. What I don't want is that the guys from Argentina or some other smartarse takes that information or gets access to one of these rings and copies it. So, please take this as a background for everything that I say and do in this project.

I know exactly how the original ring looked like, I am one of the few people who even knows exactly how the silver part of the ring is.

Getting access to all that info was a combination of long-time collecting, personal connections and sheer luck!  ajb007/biggrin


2 rings have been shipped out to 2 nice people yesterday, I am sure that they will turn up here after they have received them  ajb007/biggrin

Markus, believe me, I understand perfectly.  That ring is a very rare thing indeed.  It is truly amazing real "Discovery".  You should be very proud of this outstanding accomplishment.  Are you sure you are in the right line of work?  We need people like your self in my organization who are doggedly determined to pursue a target and achieve their objective.  Some real Bond like sleuthing you've accomplished.  Well done!  Please enjoy it in good health!

DG

So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/DonaldGrantPhotos/image_zps6a725e59.jpg
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."  Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.

31

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Hello DG,

thanks for the job offer ajb007/wink I am flattered.

2 Things: I'll not be cheap and my first mission may be to hunt down Jamesbondwatches  ajb007/biggrin

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

32

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Bondtoys wrote:

Hello DG,

thanks for the job offer ajb007/wink I am flattered.

2 Things: I'll not be cheap and my first mission may be to hunt down Jamesbondwatches  ajb007/biggrin

You're hired!!!!!!!

DG

So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/DonaldGrantPhotos/image_zps6a725e59.jpg
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."  Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.

33

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

34

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Bondtoys wrote:

I particularly enjoy that even Sir Miles does not find a point where to criticize me  ajb007/shifty

Well...if it helps...your camera is crap  ajb007/biggrin

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

35

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

And I envy the people whom you sent the rings too...they are very lucky people indeed !  ajb007/martini

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

36

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

"my first mission may be to hunt down James bond watches"

Well as you won't let me have your Goldeneye Omega light up promotional Seamaster or the Tomorrow Never Dies one come to think of it how about a complimentary All the "Time" in the world instead & I'll give further thought to your adoption request from December 2011  ajb007/biggrin

37

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Sir Miles wrote:

Well...if it helps...your camera is crap  ajb007/biggrin

= Nikon D800, voted camera of the year.
The missing depth of field is by purpose btw  ajb007/shifty

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

38

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Sir Miles wrote:

And I envy the people whom you sent the rings too...they are very lucky people indeed !  ajb007/martini

more lucky bastards, if you are asking me  ajb007/biggrin

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

39

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Bondtoys wrote:
Sir Miles wrote:

Well...if it helps...your camera is crap  ajb007/biggrin

= Nikon D800, voted camera of the year.
The missing depth of field is by purpose btw  ajb007/shifty

Maybe...but WHICH year ?  ajb007/biggrin

You would a better image with a Box Brownie  ajb007/tongue

At least you didn't take a picture of any more of those hideous watches you like   ajb007/shifty

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

40

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Bondtoys wrote:
Sir Miles wrote:

And I envy the people whom you sent the rings too...they are very lucky people indeed !  ajb007/martini

more lucky bastards, if you are asking me  ajb007/biggrin

Well...I can't comment on their parentage...but I'd sell my mother for one  ajb007/lol

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

41

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Sir Miles wrote:
Bondtoys wrote:
Sir Miles wrote:

And I envy the people whom you sent the rings too...they are very lucky people indeed !  ajb007/martini

more lucky bastards, if you are asking me  ajb007/biggrin

Well...I can't comment on their parentage...but I'd sell my mother for one  ajb007/lol

LOL, well i could sell me wife and buy a ring stand/holder from bay for a few quid  ajb007/amazed   ajb007/biggrin  Thank god she's sleeping LMAO

Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.       

TIS  - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

42

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Congrats markus, truly a beautiful bond prop...  ajb007/martini

Regarding any other tangential, irrelevant matters, all I can say is, I detest rubbernecking...

It only takes one, and everyone else is forced to slowdown and participate in the unseemly pointless waste of a life...

But what's worse, is the Levite who passes by when a young man lies in trouble,  then questions the motive of the Samaritan who tries to offer help.

43

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

ke02eww wrote:

Congrats markus, truly a beautiful bond prop...  ajb007/martini

Regarding any other tangential, irrelevant matters, all I can say is, I detest rubbernecking...

It only takes one, and everyone else is forced to slowdown and participate in the unseemly pointless waste of a life...

But what's worse, is the Levite who passes by when a young man lies in trouble,  then questions the motive of the Samaritan who tries to offer help.

Better let life lessons be learned for a young man than be a Samaritan just looking for praise.

44

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

ke02eww wrote:

Congrats markus, truly a beautiful bond prop...  ajb007/martini

Regarding any other tangential, irrelevant matters, all I can say is, I detest rubbernecking...

It only takes one, and everyone else is forced to slowdown and participate in the unseemly pointless waste of a life...

But what's worse, is the Levite who passes by when a young man lies in trouble,  then questions the motive of the Samaritan who tries to offer help.

Hello old friend. Glad that you like the ring.

I really appreciated your assistance in that matter and still do.
Problem is and was that we had a stubborn angry young man that refused often the offered helping hands from others.

Additionally he was not very friendly so say it politely and I for my part took a lot of flak (which I totally deserved  ajb007/biggrin  ).

Anyhow I really like your spirit of unconditional help and I know that in your case it has nothing to do with just seeking public praise (bullshit!)

- on a sidenote:  you should reply to your private emails a bit better  ajb007/biggrin

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

45

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Im such a lucky Bastard  ajb007/biggrin

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO I cant tell you guys how pretty these rings are in person  ajb007/amazed

WOW big thank you Markus X

Trust No One

46

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

danjaq_0ff wrote:

Im such a lucky Bastard  ajb007/biggrin

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO I cant tell you guys how pretty these rings are in person  ajb007/amazed

WOW big thank you Markus X


That is an exceedingly rare piece.  To put it in perspective, OHMSS did not generate a lot of tie-ins in the form of toys and collectibles.  Then you have the ring that James Bond gives to his wife and the relative rarity of the rings that were apparently sold around the time of OHMSS (they just don't turn up).  Add to that the fact that OHMSS is considered one of the best Bond films ever by the cognoscenti and couple that with the provenance of the ring in your possession and you have a star in your collection.  It's stunning that you have one!   Simply stunning!  Enjoy it in good health!

DG

So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/DonaldGrantPhotos/image_zps6a725e59.jpg
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."  Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.

47

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

You are right DG, I honestly thought I would never see this ring, it is rare enough in photo form let alone being able to hold what is as good as the real thing.

It is truly the ultimate prop, others have only ever been able to guess at what the ring looks like, and it is truly amazing being able to hold it  ajb007/embarrassed

This could never have been pulled off without Markus ajb007/heart    ajb007/martini

Trust No One

48

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

now stop the crap  ajb007/shifty
Nobody really believes you and your pretended friendlyness  ajb007/biggrin

Regarding the ring - I had the same thoughts - and different to the OHMSS ring I can not imagine that I'll ever see the MR cam.....  ajb007/embarrassed

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

49

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Bondtoys wrote:

Regarding the ring - I had the same thoughts - and different to the OHMSS ring I can not imagine that I'll ever see the MR cam.....  ajb007/embarrassed

Have you looked up Pete's arse? It might have got stuck up there  ajb007/amazed   ajb007/tongue   ajb007/lol

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

50

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Wow great piece. Is your person taking orders ????