101

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

VesperMelograno wrote:

I have one from Higgins. It is lovely and he is wonderful to work with.

Wow, that was quick. Thanks Vesper!

102

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

On this page I posted mine. I would DM Higgins.
https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/49756/be … rl/page/3/

I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey

103

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

VesperMelograno wrote:

On this page I posted mine. I would DM Higgins.
https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/49756/be … rl/page/3/

It looks amazing. Very close to the original.

104

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Ra wrote:
VesperMelograno wrote:

On this page I posted mine. I would DM Higgins.
https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/49756/be … rl/page/3/

It looks amazing. Very close to the original.

That is because the original mould was sourced for him, you can't get any better.

Trust No One

105

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

danjaq_0ff wrote:
Ra wrote:
VesperMelograno wrote:

On this page I posted mine. I would DM Higgins.
https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/49756/be … rl/page/3/

It looks amazing. Very close to the original.

That is because the original mould was sourced for him, you can't get any better.


I concur.  You can’t do better because there is nothing better.  I had wanted one for years.  I ended up getting two.

DG

So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/DonaldGrantPhotos/image_zps6a725e59.jpg
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."  Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.

106

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Yes - the rings are great
I got three - in Silver, in Gold ( 1 of 5 ) and in Palladium ( 1 of 1 )
** these were made in platinum as well, but unfortunately I did not get any
http://oi66.tinypic.com/10ye2w5.jpg

Last edited by texas007 (25th Mar 2019 17:46)

107

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Hello Higgins,

how will i be able to get a ring for my wife.

I would be glad to buy one for her!

Yours Mac

PS: Sorry for my english, higgy baby

Aloha MAC

108

Re: THE ULTIMATE OHMSS wedding ring! Period!

Hello Mac,

I have pmed you my email address.

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------