New logo

MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
Light years back I was talking about a new headbar for the site etc etc, unfortunately I had no time since then and honestly no good idea for a new look. However, a few weeks ago I had time to think about a new logo for the site and here is what came up with. What do you think

logo.jpg

Comments

• mac007mac007 WisconsinPosts: 92MI6 Agent
    I like it.
    Tied 1st: CR & SF, 3rd: DAD

"How did he die" "Your contact, not well" ~ DC in CR
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    I like it too, but it would still retain the playing cards at the right side wouldn't it? I think it is a better fit in that regard.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,671MI6 Agent
    Yes, that is a thing of beauty - but please leave the playing cards too. Did SiCo commission you to do this, Mr Z?
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Very nice -{ though I cant see simon going with it dew to copyright protection on the gun barrel :#
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,671MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Very nice -{ though I cant see simon going with it dew to copyright protection on the gun barrel :#

Oh, you just had to spoil it with legal niceties, didn't you, Mr Dan Jaq. :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,515Chief of Staff
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

Better he than Eon ;)
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

Better he than Eon ;)

Well, that's true. Ironic that his name's Danjaq! :))
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Yeah, strange coincidence 8-)

But the name is danjaq_Off
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Bondtoys wrote:
    Yeah, strange coincidence -{

But the name is Danjaq_off

Yes, I know, but I'm too polite to say the name in full. ;%
    PFFFFT, actually it is danjaq_ zero double f :D you lot have your minds in the gutter :))
  • MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent
    Nope it's dodgy b@stard :D
    Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo
    Only at the weekends :D
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    LOVE the favicon upload.... great stuff! -{
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Favicon? Wasn't he that rap singer with the large clock around his neck?
    Favicon? Wasn't he that rap singer with the large clock around his neck?

I thought he played for Brazil ;%
    YNWA 97
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:

Don't know the term - must have something to do with sex then :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Bondtoys wrote:
    Lexi wrote:

Don't know the term - must have something to do with sex then :D

You do know that doesn't really paint you in a great light :))

Or you just don't like sex ? :D
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I've heard a rumour that Mr Grey was based on Bondtoys !
    Oh wait, it was Mr .... ?
    Well it was one of the Mister Men anyway. ;) :p :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    I have a degree in IT (albeit a long time ago) and shamelessly admit I have never heard of the term Favicon
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    We have to put this in the AJB Glossary -{ before all the other
    Forums think we're a bit thick ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I have a degree in IT (albeit a long time ago) and shamelessly admit I have never heard of the term Favicon

Really?

Well to put stop to any rumour...or thinking it's some sex position... It's the little image you see next to the website name in the address bar...it used to be the BT logo, now it's the ajb pin! :D

I'm obviously not just a pretty face.... ;%
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    I like it, it's kinda like we've got some new throw cushions for the place. :))
    Great to see the favicon unveiled, but how on Earth do you make one of these for a website? Is it simple or complicated? Thanks! :)
    It's super easy, you can generate your favicon by using a favicon generator - which turns it into a .ico file. (or you can use Gimp, or any software that can save as an .ico file, just make sure it's 16x16 pixels)

You then upload this onto your website... in the current theme's main folder (if you're using wordpress) - I did mine for www.thebookrefinery.com

Depending on what website software you've used, you might need to google 'how to' - but it's not tricky at all!

B-)
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    or you can use Gimp......

Now that is a term Bondtots is familiar with.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    :)) :)) :))
    Lexi wrote:
    It's super easy, you can generate your favicon by using a favicon generator - which turns it into a .ico file. (or you can use Gimp, or any software that can save as an .ico file, just make sure it's 16x16 pixels)

You then upload this onto your website... in the current theme's main folder (if you're using wordpress) - I did mine for www.thebookrefinery.com

Depending on what website software you've used, you might need to google 'how to' - but it's not tricky at all!

B-)

Thank you so much, dear Lexi. I'll have to give that a try! :) -{
    Lexi wrote:

B-)

No problem... I used to work for a chap that designed websites...picked up a few things along the way :D
    Lexi wrote:
    Lexi wrote:

B-)

No problem... I used to work for a chap that designed websites...picked up a few things along the way :D

I can see that, Lexi. Thanks again! :)
    Picked up a few things, eh Lexi !
    Like a stapler, pens, calculator, lap top, Desk ......... :))