Quantum of Solace on PC graphics

yoyoyojoyoyoyojo Posts: 46MI6 Agent
Hey all. I have Quantum of Solace for PS3.

I'm such a Bond nut that I am considering buying it QoS PC because a) I'm in the mood to play it again b) I can get a new copy for less than the cost of a cheap lunch and c) the PC version gives me more options as to where I play it (ie in the office, on my laptop, traveling etc)

I am wondering if the PC version has better graphics than the PS3 version. Typically the PC version does (as did Blood Stone, which i would say are about 15% better).

Since this game is so cheap (I saw it for $7) I am not looking for huge improvement, but if it is a bit better then I might get it.

Comments

• RAINbowTRAILRAINbowTRAIL AmsterdamPosts: 77MI6 Agent
    Hi Yo
    I have got QoS on steam (not available anymore) during the sale. It is build by Treyarch on the IW 3.0 engine used in CoD4 and World at War. The graphics are in par with these PC games, but just...

So basically, the PC version has better graphics than the PS3 version. But remind it is a console port so controls are tricky. The major issue I've got is with the 'games for windows' online inter-phase :#
  • yoyoyojoyoyoyojo Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    Thanks Rainbow. I actually went ahead and picked up a copy. It looks slightly better than PS3. But the cut scenes unfortunately still have horrible graphics.

The actual game play graphics are marginally better than the PS3. Not a waste of money or anything, it gives me the option of playing on my laptop.