Getting A Ban On AJB007: A Hypothetical

hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
I'm just wondering how long a ban on AJB would last on here. Would it depend on the rule that was broken or is the length the same for all offences?
Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"

Comments

• minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    :)) what exactly are you planning?

Calling a mod a **** doesn't go down well, mentions of nazism, homophobic remarks and even saying someone's a bit of a Gary can constitute a bum slap.

Don't go posting pics of the pope, or mention buttplugs, or both at the same time.

Other than that you should be fine.

I've seen members banned for being ****, trolling, spamming and being banned previously then re-registering. The bans are pretty much permanent unless its self instigated, ie someone requests their account be closed.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    I was just wondering :)) I'm well behaved really

That's really helpful thanks :)
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Instant bans and blocking of accounts are given to spammers (usually the inevitable "spambots" which just keep coming back) and clear trolls--people who are looking to start fights or who ask if they can post pictures of themselves having sex with their significant others, etc. Otherwise, when someone is misbehaving we try to give the person some rope--chances to apologize, mend their ways, and so on--and only after a few warnings will that person be banned. We have let some banned users back in, but we almost always end up regretting it. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,416Chief of Staff
    I'm just wondering how long a ban on AJB would last on here. Would it depend on the rule that was broken or is the length the same for all offences?

You could always contact a Mod via the PM system if you need clarification or just want to discuss this further...but its pretty much as HB states...
    YNWA 97
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    who ask if they can post pictures of themselves having sex with their significant others,

Now I am curious - how often did that happen and who was it? :D
    Certainly could not have been Granny Miles because noone wants to see THAT :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    Bondtoys wrote:
    Hardyboy wrote:
    who ask if they can post pictures of themselves having sex with their significant others,

Now wouldn't you like to know.... :D

(We're keeping the negatives until full payment has been made. Then releasing them anyway.)
    Bondtoys wrote:
    Hardyboy wrote:

Not even Granny Miles want to see that :o

As for the request...?...I think it was a lady called Cathy.... :p :))
    YNWA 97
    ... so why was it necessary to ban her then?

You all would have been impressed :D

Bondtoys wrote:
    ... so why was it necessary to ban her then?

You all would have been impressed :D

Maybe....but YOU wouldn't :))
    YNWA 97
    ha, I'd put Donk into shame :))

so - strictly hypothetically speaking - what happens if I ask if I can post pictures of someone else having sex with someone else's significant others - probably with a butttplug involved? :D

Hypothetically? You'd be told exactly what to do with your pictures. B-)
    :# ok, I've got it

butttplugs are not well liked here 8-)

Before anyone goes posting pics of their nocturnal sheet rustling, my advice is let all parties involved in on your ideas. I've let both my wife AND my gf know of my intentions. My spokesman has more;

http://youtu.be/71vnMmeOxRM
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,698MI6 Agent
    Funny, some asks how to get banned and a quick answer is given. Someone mentions sex and everyone joins in on the conversation. AJB, you've made this pervert proud.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
    One rises to meet a challenge.
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    So being a smug, superior-acting, condenscending, tiresome, boorish, irritating pain-in-the ass isn't enough, huh? Pity.

(Hey - who's that who said I could be describing myself? Is that you, Toys?)
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    edited July 2013
    I think that you're talking about Dalton? :D
    I agree, he should be banned immediately :))

Personally I think Dalton is a good bond, even if he does wear green tights in his spare time.

On a more serious note, though I'd just like to point out to the uninitiated that in order to get banned you really do have to be a bellend of utter epic proportions. The mods here are a decent bunch who tolerate me for starters, and I thought the only person capable of that was my wife.

I saw a comment from someone on mi6lardeedarforums the other day which said that i was apparently a 'bit of a character' when i was a member there. wonder what they meant by that? :s

Anyways, a tip of the hat to our mods, who tolerate quite a bit and generally step in only when they really have to. -{
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    I'll say "thank you" meantime on behalf of Sir Miles and Hardyboy, who will no doubt thank you personally once they've recovered from the shock. :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I neither post or visit other Bond forums, AJB is all I need. My needs like my brain are simple. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    minigeff wrote:
    ... tolerate me ...... and I thought the only person capable of that was my wife.

...and you are certainly wrong on that :D

• danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:
    Hardyboy wrote:

Excuse me but it wasn't sex pics, it was me and Donk saving the world in a compromising position :D
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Bondtoys wrote:
    Hardyboy wrote:

Excuse me but it wasn't sex pics, it was me and Donk saving the world in a compromising position :D

Can you refresh my memory and remind me once again how donk gently caressing your love spuds constitutes 'saving the world?' :))
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    orally :D you needed to ask :)) with teeth like that :p
    Chomp chomp mr bobbit
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    This thread is fast becoming like a masterclass on how to skate around getting a ban, just on the strength of double entendres alone (fnaar, fnaar). :))
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    True, C+D, very true, and very much traditional here!