Bond in Twenty Questions ?

ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
Napoleon Plural, Once played a game of twenty questions ,to guess where he was, as it had a Bond connection.
I've ripped off that idea, or rather I've been inspired to come up with a totally different Game.

Pick a location, Villain or Bond girl etc. Then have others try and guess who,what or where you are.
The answer can only be Yes or No. To Start...............

I'm thinking of a Location
"I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."

Comments

• TheNextLeiterTheNextLeiter TexasPosts: 190MI6 Agent
    Sill it an island?
  • ZorinIndustriesZorinIndustries United StatesPosts: 837MI6 Agent
    Has Bond been there more than once throughout the series?
    "Better luck next time... slugheads!"

1. GoldenEye 2. Goldfinger 3. Skyfall 4. OHMSS 5. TWINE
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Is it in Europe?
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Do we have to wait for an answer to a question before the next go ?
    YNWA 97
    Does the above question count as one of the twenty ?
    YNWA 97
    Did that one count too ?

:D
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Yoy're being Very naughty Sir Miles. has the nursing home upped your Medication again ? :))

TheNextLeiter, is it an Island ? ................................................................................... No
    ZorinIndustries, Has Bond been there more than once throughout the series? ................... No
    Strangeways, Is it in Europe? .................................................................................... Yes
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Is it the location of a villian's base or home?
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Is it legal to smoke marihuana there?
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    TheNextLeiter, is it an Island ? ................................................................................... No
    ZorinIndustries, Has Bond been there more than once throughout the series? ................... No
    Strangeways, Is it in Europe? .................................................................................... Yes

minigeff, Is it the location of a villian's base or home? ................................................. No
    Peppermill, Is it legal to smoke marihuana there? .......................................................... No
    Is it in Eastern Europe ?

And Matron decreased my medication...she won't do that again in a hurry :D
    YNWA 97
    minigeff, Is it the location of a villian's base or home? ............................................... No
    Peppermill, Is it legal to smoke marihuana there? ........................................................ No
    Sir Miles, Is it in Eastern Europe ? ............................................................................ No
    Does it have a world famous landmark/building?
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    Peppermill wrote :Does it have a world famous landmark ........... Yes
    Is it a capital city?
    No
    Does Bond physically persue a baddy through this location?
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Yes
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Bilbao, Spain?
    No
    Is it in the UK?
    No
    Is it Paris, France?
    Not Paris itself. ;)
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Is it Versailles, where Moonraker was filmed (in France, not the villain's actual lair, not sure about the marihuana bit, maybe Sir Miles's nurse could advise) ?
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    No
    Is it that shatow in frans where bond teks that whiny bint Kara n they turn up n people are dancing around n the bloke on the from desk goes "auv corrrrse" when bond says summat abart a martini, sheken, nat sted?
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Sorry No, guys checkout post #25
    Well then it is obviously the Eiffel tower
    {[] Correct Peppermill -{
    I had thought of being very sneaky.and go for Drax's space station. :))