Topic: Bond on TV and Radio

Why not post any programmes you hear about coming up on TV or Radio.

On Friday 3rd of Jan 2014 on BBC at 7:30.  There is a concert of Don Black songs.

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

Re: Bond on TV and Radio

On the BBC i-player there is a very interesting radio show with David Arnold on the best
Movie soundtracks.

New drama on Sky Atlantic coming soon about Fleming. How good  it will be -hard to say -but should  be  interesting  nonetheless.

http://www.sky.com/tv/show/fleming

Here  is a review of the Fleming tv show which is yet to be aired in the  uk on Sky Atlantic but will start  on January 27th.

http://markoconnell.co.uk/?p=1146

Quite an indepth and  interesting review and certainly  makes me want to watch this all the  more. ajb007/smile

scaramanga1 wrote:

Here  is a review of the Fleming tv show which is yet to be aired in the  uk on Sky Atlantic but will start  on January 27th.

http://markoconnell.co.uk/?p=1146

Quite an indepth and  interesting review and certainly  makes me want to watch this all the  more. ajb007/smile

Wot, no photo of Jase as IF, Mark?  ajb007/insane  ajb007/amazed  ajb007/smile  ajb007/martini

Just in case anyone doesn't know. Dr No is on ITV1 today at 3:40.

DAF is on ITV today at 3:30.

Anyone see TSWLM on ITV this afternoon. ? I really only watch them on TV out of nostalgia
for when  I was a kid and would tape them ( even on audio tape )  ajb007/lol
  The look stunning on bluray now.   ajb007/martini

Thunderpussy wrote:

Anyone see TSWLM on ITV this afternoon. ? I really only watch them on TV out of nostalgia
for when  I was a kid and would tape them ( even on audio tape )  ajb007/lol
  The look stunning on bluray now.   ajb007/martini

Yep I watched it, and it managed to creep up a few places on my list ajb007/bond

1 - Avtak, 2 - Op, 3 - Ltk, 4 - Lald, 5 - Fyeo, 6 - Ohmss, 7 - Sf, 8 - Dn, 9 - Ge, 10 - Daf, 11 - Tmwtgg, 12 - Tswlm, 13 - Mr, 14 - Tld, 15 - Yolt, 16 - Sp, 17 - Gf, 18 - Frwl, 19 - Dad, 20 - Qos, 21 - Tnd, 22 - Twine, 23 - Tb, 24 - Cr

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby

Thanks for finding the thread, Jarvio  ajb007/martini

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

Sir Miles wrote:

Thanks for finding the thread, Jarvio  ajb007/martini

No problem ajb007/martini

1 - Avtak, 2 - Op, 3 - Ltk, 4 - Lald, 5 - Fyeo, 6 - Ohmss, 7 - Sf, 8 - Dn, 9 - Ge, 10 - Daf, 11 - Tmwtgg, 12 - Tswlm, 13 - Mr, 14 - Tld, 15 - Yolt, 16 - Sp, 17 - Gf, 18 - Frwl, 19 - Dad, 20 - Qos, 21 - Tnd, 22 - Twine, 23 - Tb, 24 - Cr

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby

Here I sit with rain hitting the windows, as I watch Bond on ITV, walking around
Rio in the glorious sunshine.  ajb007/crap  he's a luck bar steward.  ajb007/lol

Nothing better TP  ajb007/smile

1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

Just a word of praise for the tech guys on Moonraker, I think the exploding boats
During the river chase have never been done better, some are still moving when
they blow up.  ajb007/martini

Ken Adams Sets never cease to amaze me, you just don't get them like it anymore  ajb007/frown

1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

True, I'd hate to think how much the likes of Drax's space station set would cost today.  ajb007/lol
I'd say the cost of the set alone could pay for a small budget movie.  ajb007/biggrin

Got home in time to catch the last bit. Thoroughly enjoying it.

There is a lot of Nostalgia with watching Bond on ITV. It's how I first saw many of the Films back in the late 90's/early 2000s as a Kid.

I can still remember the excitement of waiting for what ever crappy soap or whatever to finish
To get Watching Bond, even when working as a young waiter in  local bars and clubs. Bond
When shown would always be on the big screens.  ajb007/lol , it seems there is a lot of love out there
amongst the public for Bond.  ajb007/cheers

In my Instance, it was normally Coronation Streets  ajb007/lol

My favorite of the Moore Bonds, For your Eyes only later Tonight on ITV  ajb007/martini

Did anyone see Endeavour on Sunday. It was partly set at the College of Arms. Morse and his boss went there and was told Sir Hilary was on holiday. As it was set in 1966, the time would have been right. Obviously the writer was a Bond fan.

I missed it. What Channel was it on?  ajb007/martini

It's an ITV show, so it might be on the Itv player.

I shall have a look  ajb007/martini