"Trailer" for Bond 24

BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
Have any of you guys seen or heard about this? By the time I got to it the video had been removed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/20/james-bond-come-and-dive-trailer_n_5001160.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment
"Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    " Come and Dive " is now " Up and gone " :)) . I'd say we are in for loads of fake stuff
    until the real trailer is released. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I don't think they have even Filmed any of it, let alone create a Trailer!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,763MI6 Agent
    "Come and dive" is hardly a Bondian title. There might be a good title with the word Dive in it, but this isn't it.
    Would " Muff " be involved in the title, as well. :p :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    One wonders why such a shy and formal person such as you chose the name Thunderpussy :)
    "The M***diver who Loved Me" :007) Hmmm
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Thunderpussy by Name, Thunderpussy by Nature.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I was only thinking of J Wade's third wife, thought there might
    Have been a connection. :D
    Sorry must have been a slip of the tongue. :v
    I don't think a Trailer would look good being towed behind the Aston Martin. :D
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    I don't think a Trailer would look good being towed behind the Aston Martin. :D

Everything connected to an Aston Martin looks good! :))
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    I'd better get one then. :))