7,926

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Lovely, WestwardDrift. I'm only sorry I was asleep at the bar when you came in.  ajb007/martini

7,927

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

My 10 year anniversay on AJB is coming up. Going to hopefully have seen NTTD by then, so I can write up a review on that day  ajb007/martini
Bartender, are you mowing the lawns at the moment or is that sound coming from the Norwegian asleep in the corner?

“The scent and smoke and sweat of a casino are nauseating at three in the morning. "
-Casino Royale, Ian Fleming

7,928

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Congratulations on your Anniversary James  ajb007/cheers

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

7,929

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 


https://amazinganimalsifyouaskme.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/sloth.jpg

7,930

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Thunderpussy wrote:

Congratulations on your Anniversary James  ajb007/cheers

Thanks TP! I was 12 when I signed up to AJB. So a lot has changed since then  ajb007/lol My username was Xboy614.

“The scent and smoke and sweat of a casino are nauseating at three in the morning. "
-Casino Royale, Ian Fleming

7,931

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c6/4e/87/c64e87fef74809d4fd3961cc87fb6b34.jpg

7,932

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Yeah. Was a kid.
Still am really.  ajb007/lol

“The scent and smoke and sweat of a casino are nauseating at three in the morning. "
-Casino Royale, Ian Fleming

7,933

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Number24 wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 


https://amazinganimalsifyouaskme.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/sloth.jpg


I love sloths ... I think they're my spirit animal  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

7,934

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Sloths are a little  too active for my liking  ajb007/wink

Some did join AJB very young, I think
Even Hardyboy was first known as
Hardyembryo. Number24 started as
Plain old Number1

Barbel, I think first joined when AJB
Made exchanges by the new fangled
Telegraph  system  ajb007/tongue

Last edited by Thunderpussy (10th Feb 2020 00:43)

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

7,935

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

TP, weren’t you Rumblepussy back when I was Charmed & Awkward?

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

7,936

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

ajb007/lol  Happy days

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

7,937

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

It's quite shocking to think that at this point I've been a member on AJB for close to half of my lifetime.  ajb007/amazed

7,938

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

I Wonder when we get our first member who was born after the release of CR?

7,939

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Number24 wrote:

I Wonder when we get our first member who was born after the release of CR?

I think I recall a member saying recently that they joined here when they were 12 or something like that. So who knows, if there’s more like that then we may already have?

7,940

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

JTM wrote:
Number24 wrote:

I Wonder when we get our first member who was born after the release of CR?

I think I recall a member saying recently that they joined here when they were 12 or something like that. So who knows, if there’s more like that then we may already have?

I was born in the same Month that TND hit cinemas, so surely there's a 14 year old kicking around the forum today.

“The scent and smoke and sweat of a casino are nauseating at three in the morning. "
-Casino Royale, Ian Fleming

7,941

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Thunderpussy wrote:

Barbel, I think first joined when AJB
Made exchanges by the new fangled
Telegraph  system  ajb007/tongue


https://i.postimg.cc/xN1Dk4KV/old-man-yells-at-cloud-old-man-yells-at-cloud-49985356.png

7,942

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

James Suzuki wrote:
JTM wrote:
Number24 wrote:

I Wonder when we get our first member who was born after the release of CR?

I think I recall a member saying recently that they joined here when they were 12 or something like that. So who knows, if there’s more like that then we may already have?

I was born in the same Month that TND hit cinemas, so surely there's a 14 year old kicking around the forum today.

In that case, let's not forget members born in this millenium are people too  ajb007/biggrin

7,943

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Who left that Sloth near the book case?!
Freddy makes enough catterwahling noises as it is!

Me? I am a Grumpy middle aged man.
Born in the Seventies, grew in the Eighties, and been complaining since the Nineties.

FREDDY!! That Sloth is not a toy!   Where is your Mother when I need her?!

This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?

7,944

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Thunderbird 2 wrote:

Me? I am a Grumpy middle aged man.
Born in the Seventies, grew in the Eighties, and been complaining since the Nineties.

Kid.... ajb007/rolleyes

7,945

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Thunderbird 2 wrote:

Who left that Sloth near the book case?!
Freddy makes enough catterwahling noises as it is!

Me? I am a Grumpy middle aged man.
Born in the Seventies, grew in the Eighties, and been complaining since the Nineties.

FREDDY!! That Sloth is not a toy!   Where is your Mother when I need her?!

Hey, conserve your energy. In factI'm going to bed now…..

7,946

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

In this weeks " Death in Paradise " Ian Fleming got a mention  ajb007/martini  On a discussion about
Spear fishing, The detective said " Ian Fleming was very skilled at spear fishing "

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

7,947

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Hallo, everyone. I noticed the new sculpture outside SABS. Wonderful how how this establisment promotes modern art  ajb007/biggrin
How did you get the idea?

https://format-com-cld-res.cloudinary.com/image/private/s--rFQQzPzV--/c_fill,g_faces,h_300,w_300/a_auto,fl_keep_iptc.progressive,q_95/v1/2608e4e88d3ee9f2e109ded19b2376f0/Bilde_12_06_2019_19_54_56.jpg

7,948

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Well everyone loves a good spoon  ajb007/wink

7,949

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

I read this headline today:
"'Mad' Mike huges died while launching  himself into space on a rocket to prove Earth is flat".

Are we missing any of our regulars today?  ajb007/shifty

7,950

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

It's sad whenever anyone dies. I subscribe to ScimanDan on Youtube, who constantly
takes on "Flat Earthers " countering their "Evidence " with science. It's always fun to
see their idiotic so called experiments shot down by a real scientist  ajb007/martini

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”