Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

2000th post! I've had a bloody brilliant time chatting to all of you lads in the few years I've been a member on here; I hope I can stick around for a lot longer  ajb007/martini

N24, looks like you're about to tick over to a big one as well.

Congratualations!
And also thanks, I hadn't noticed myself.

Well done

ajb007/cheers

JTM wrote:

2000th post! I've had a bloody brilliant time chatting to all of you lads in the few years I've been a member on here; I hope I can stick around for a lot longer  ajb007/martini

N24, looks like you're about to tick over to a big one as well.

It was either that.....or the priesthood

Barbel wrote:
Number24 wrote:

wouldn't it be great if members here in AJB sent photos where they try to emulate Bond posters and scenes?  ajb007/biggrin

https://i.postimg.cc/zbP5WsPk/IMG-20190120-WA0009.jpg

McHoly McChrist those are big......... Wing mirrors!

Old ones, too.  ajb007/lol

Congratulations, JTM and upcoming congratulations to N24.

This is my post number 15 000  ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/bond
I'm so happy I joined AJB back in 2005. I had decided to join an internet forum and I'm a movie fan. Film is a too general topic and I liked Bond movies so I picked AJB at random among the online Bond forums. The reason I'm still here is all the fun I've had here, all the things I've learned, all the pashion and above all all the great people I meet here. Thanks evderyone!

Congrats, N24!

14.000 posts in the SABS, what an achievement!  ajb007/cheers  ajb007/cheers

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

congrats to JTM and no.24

no.24 what proportion of your posts were about politics or ladies in their underwear?

EDIT: higgins you'll be there soon!
especially if you keep quadruple-posting your group-movie-view announcements!

Cheers to N24! The hand sanitizer's on me, everyone!

caractacus potts wrote:

congrats to JTM and no.24

no.24 what proportion of your posts were about politics or ladies in their underwear?

Not that many. Can't be more than half of my posts  ajb007/lol

caractacus potts wrote:

EDIT: higgins you'll be there soon!
especially if you keep quadruple-posting your group-movie-view announcements!

Aaaah, you‘ve noticed  ajb007/embarrassed

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

Congratulations to all  ajb007/cheers  I get  a lot of pleasure seeing things rise ....... Like post numbers  ajb007/wink

I've just posted a new story in the "Real stories from the world of espionage" thread titled "Operation Musketoon - commandoes by the polar circle". It's a little known sabotage mission and an exciting part of history I think  ajb007/smile

I wonder if many of us going through Lockdown are growing beards ? As I only leave the house
Once a day to walk the dog, I've given up shaving  ( I still shower etc, I'm not a total slob )  ajb007/wink

Thunderpussy wrote:

I wonder if many of us going through Lockdown are growing beards ? As I only leave the house
Once a day to walk the dog, I've given up shaving

Still shaving every other night, but definitely not getting a haircut for a few more weeks (or months).
Getting rather shaggy over here.

Even if I didn't usually go to the cheapest barbers in the most densely populated part of town, letting a stranger close enough to cut my hair is a huge violation of the 2m rule.

But I do have a set of clippers, I might try to give myself a short-back-n-sides, somehow looking in the mirror ... if this quarantine goes on long enough no-ones going to notice how sloppy my new haircut is anyway right?

I forgot about no Barbers open either !  At the end of This I'm going to look like Brosnan in DAD
Checking in to a Hong Kong hotel.

I've had a goatee for over a year now. Just letting the hair grow to what it was in the 70s  ajb007/smile  - different colour, of course.

Thunderpussy wrote:

Once a day to walk the dog, I've given up shaving  ( I still shower etc, I'm not a total slob )  ajb007/wink

Ive been sporting just the correct amount of gruff to hide the the grey and look trendy for over a year now, but I've cut beard trimming down to once a week now, as that's when I start to feel the hairs at the side of my mouth curling over my lip. But also I'm showering and dressing appropriately every day, black tie for dinner of course.

I haven't been able to find the charging cable for my shaver for more than a month ago , so I began growing a beard before Corona was an issue.  ajb007/lol

Number24 wrote:

I haven't been able to find the charging cable for my shaver for more than a month ago , so I began growing a beard before Corona was an issue.  ajb007/lol

You're Norwegian, beards and helmets go together fr you guys.

Only with Number24, when he removes his helmet, the horns stay on the side of his head.  ajb007/tongue

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

I've just had the misfortune of going into a Jmes Bond thread on a non James Bond forum. ajb007/insane  ajb007/insane

I had to come here straight after to rid my mind of their ignorance  ajb007/lol

No, James Bond is 'not just a film'. No, the franchise shouldn't the end because no one will match Daniel Craig. Yes, all the different actors are meant to be the same person  ajb007/mad

I am a confirmed Bond snob.

Thunderpussy wrote:

Only with Number24, when he removes his helmet, the horns stay on the side of his head.  ajb007/tongue

I saw in the news today that the band 'Thunderpussy' have finally been able to trademark their name. They had been unable to because the name was deeemed  “scandalous” and “immoral.”  ajb007/lol