Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Big thanks to Artoo. I had a great time, hope you all did too.

Very much so. Looking forward to the next one.  ajb007/cheers

This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?

After AVTAK I feel like a cup of coffee and chocolate sweets ajb007/biggrin

Well, we do.have a large jar of Malteasers No 24.

How do You like your coffee, so-so, strong, Really Strong ot Captain Janeway Strong?

Ask Barbel what I mean by the latter. He is a regular!

https://i.postimg.cc/tZ8f9fQq/b3c2fa4c5e6ff48bb985537c3ce87940.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/www.pipelinecomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/lucky_luke_breakfast.jpg

I just heard a great story from my mother. Tomorrow on the 17th is our national day and we've got snow on the ground. "That's the first time since I moved South" commented my mother. I asked if she remembered 17th of Mays with snow. She did …
When she grew up in the north of the country the kids were usually let off normal eductation a couple of days before the national day to shovel the road from the school to the church to clear it for the parade  ajb007/lol

Guys, we have a guest this evening! Holly? Yes cat, let him know....
(Holly bobs her head, then taps her tail firmly on the floor four times, before looking enquiringly at the Kitchen, as does TB2.....)
This time a Cylon Centurion (2004 vers) clanks out the kitchen door, walks into the centre of the Mods area, bows politely, and points a holograph projector arm at the wall screen.

Ladies and Gentleman presenting Tinplate 242! He is our special guest as he has kindly agreed to project TND on the wall screen for us.

Thank you Tinplate 242, a most enjoyable evening.

Would a whisky and lemonade be possible...?

(Tinplate 242 politely bows towards Barbel, stops in front of the A.R.S.E there is a digital exchange, a pause, then Tinplate 242 leaves. The A.R.S.E’s  screen lights up with a thumbs up smilie.)

We have the A.R.S.E, to Thank for tonight’s guest projectionist. They are cousins.

Last edited by Thunderbird 2 (22nd May 2020 21:46)

No Barbel, - but two are!

One for each of us. Cheers!

ajb007/cheers  Many thanks TB2!

(Thunderbird 2 is sitting at the end of the bar with the ledgers, admin, and various other pub paperwork stacked around him. He is going over stocktake and supply orders between his Tablet and Laptop. 
     Holly is gently snoozing in her basket, though her ears and paws twitch, suggesting she is dreaming of chasing someone or something. Freddy is also in his basket, sitting on his hind legs playfully ‘batting’ at a huge ball of steel wool the A.R.S.E is dangling on a cable for him.)

I don’t know... we should have an accountant to do this! Not Me up to my ears in budgeting sh...(spots Freddy listening) ...ortfalls! Must get that soft drinks order, Oh Bugger!

We are out of Junkanoo fizz! Right before Thunderball tomorrow night too.

ajb007/lol  Better have some rum handy, too, in case it's about the hour for a Rum Collins. (Whatever that is, never had one)

A Malibu and Cola.
Hold the rum, please.… and the lime.
I'd like the Coke to be Coke Zero too.

I'm so bored I'm watching Grey's Anatomy  ajb007/crap

Number24 wrote:

I'm so bored I'm watching Grey's Anatomy  ajb007/crap

Well apparently there’s an episode of that show where there’s a bomb in a guy’s butt...so it does sound like it can be quite interesting  ajb007/lol

I think I'ver seen it.  ajb007/lol
The golden age of Grey's Anotomy was when Kathrine Heigl was in the cast …

https://guyspeed.com/files/2016/03/Katherine-Heigl-gray-bra-.gif

Barbel wrote:

ajb007/lol  Better have some rum handy, too, in case it's about the hour for a Rum Collins. (Whatever that is, never had one)

It’s the rum based version of the gin based cocktail, Tom Collins.

Rum or Gin, mixed with lime juice, soda, sugar and lots of ice, (shaken not stirred, of course!)  ajb007/lol

Both are equally nice, but as rum is my liquor of choice, I prefer the Rum Collins.

Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

(TB2 is on the Redline to Spyboys in the States)

...Much Appreciated Grandfather Q, I owe You one...  ....well that’s nice of You to say...  ...oh marvellous, that solves our Rum problem too!  ...yes and You take care too.

Pussy, Barbel, No 24? Operation Lightening Sphere will go ahead as normal. Can someone please bring up a drinks cart from below?   Holly! (TB2 shuffles through a set of MI6 style ident cards, picks one, and walks over to the A.R.S.E. He holds the card in front of the cylon eye, which locks onto it and scans.)

Security protocol C 57 D Please.

(The A.R.S.E’s Cylon eye flashes from Blue, to Red, pulses twice in Green, then reverts to Blue, doing its usual sweeps. A saluting hand smilie appears on its screen.)

Excellent, and Thank You.

(TB2 goes back to his end of the bar, Holly is sat on a stool looking at him enquiringly. TB2 shows her the card.) This is our guest projectionist tonight Cat. Make sure Freddie behaves himself, Grandfather Q arranged this. So no slip ups please.   
   (Holly looks at the card, and stares at TB2, ears pricked up, whiskers out straight, she lithely hops off the stool, seeking out Freddie.)

I’d better start setting out the food, and prep for our guest.

Last edited by Thunderbird 2 (Today 17:04)

Looks good in here, fine job TB2.  ajb007/lol
Just before the film starts I'd like a Rum Collins, please, as recommended by CHB above (thanks CHB) and drunk by 007.

A large glass of Coke Zero. please. I'm going to watch a movie tonight  ajb007/bond

(The door opens and the guest projectionist walks in)

Good Evening Sir, your film is ready and I synthesised the alcoholic beverages required...

Ladies and Gentlemen, our guest projectionist for Thunderball, star of Forbidden Planet, Robbie The Robot!!

I hope he hasn't got a screw loose  ajb007/biggrin