Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

I'll have a large one too ... anything will do.

Lady Rose wrote:

I'll have a large one too ... anything will do.

Very Good M'Lady!

(TB2 carefully squints through the Reds and finds a very velvety
Chardonay. He half fills a large goblet wine glass and presents it to Lady R
at the table.  Holly moves round to Lady R, and takes an interest. She is
looking to get her ears tickled.)

Does anyone kniw what is gappening with NTTD? 
I assume its been moved again?

This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?

Morning everybody

One Black Velvet, please.

On my last cruise, I have decided to give Black Velvet a first try but all barkeepers onborad have never heard about it.

I‘ve explained, they made one and I quite liked it for lunch - and so did the barkeepers.
The following days, I just had to show up and my Black Velvets where ready for me in seconds  ajb007/biggrin

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

Higgins wrote:

Morning everybody

One Black Velvet, please.

On my last cruise, I have decided to give Black Velvet a first try but all barkeepers onborad have never heard about it.

I‘ve explained, they made one and I quite liked it for lunch - and so did the barkeepers.
The following days, I just had to show up and my Black Velvets where ready for me in seconds  ajb007/biggrin

Did you have Guiness in it? I'd be surprised if you could get stout on a cruise.

Oh, plenty of Guiness on Celebrity Edge back in November 2019!
It was more difficult to get a decent Champagne for it - the term is much more freely used in the US. We“d call most of it cheap sparkling wine

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

Hullo Higgins.

Here is a Black velvet variation, Midnight Blue Velvet.
Uses the colour of Blueberries, with minimal impact on the taste.
Brouce!!

Hi (reaches over the counter, leaves some money and helps oneself to a Coke Zero, a bit like Craig enjoying death)

I've just made a poll and posted it in the NTTD sub-forum.
"When and how do you think NTTD will be released?"
Everyone's invited to vote  ajb007/smile

(The A.R.S.E.'s Cylon eye scans the bar. His eye goes a deep gray colour and starts crowing an "Awooga" klaxon, like the one on BBC's QI  Thunderbird 2 comes charinging out of the Kitchen, expecting trouble....)

What in bloddy blue blazes is that din all about?!  (Spots the coins on the bar, the missing Coke Zero and Glass) 

NO 24!!!    How could You?! 
You bypassed the A.R.S.E?!! No wonder he is upset!   

Automatic bar service is suspended until I can calm him down enough for a service re-set.
(The klaxon stops, the A.R.S.E goes into recharge mode and calm resumes.  Well almost....
TB2 muttering....)

Enough to do...     brewery order due...      Freddys Vet appointment...  Appeasing temperamental Service AIs....
Not had breakfast yet....      Where is Pussy?...       Enough tom make you scream!

(N24 enters looking guilty and ashamed. He seems too study the floor really hard)

I'm really sorry. I had no intenention of violating the A. R. S. S. E., I was just trying to emulate Bond and I wasn't thinking

(pauses, then faces the A. R. S. E. )
To make up for it, all drinks today are on me. Just in case something worth celebrating happens today  ajb007/shifty