Re: Anything Good on TV ?

ajb007/lol  Yes, Bruce " King of the B movie " Campbell.  ajb007/wink

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

Thunderpussy wrote:

ajb007/lol  Yes, Bruce " King of the B movie " Campbell.  ajb007/wink

Indeed, the same! I've often seen that book cover in Easons. Not one you forget quickly... ajb007/lol

You could literally hide a whole Trojan horse underneath that chin!  ajb007/tongue

Last edited by Silhouette Man (11th Nov 2014 10:04)

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

My favourite show is 'The Good Wife'.

Consistently good writing and excellent turns from all involved.

The Hairy Bikers on Channel 4 earlier were rather funny  ajb007/lol

1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

Elementary starts tonight again at 21:00. On Sky.   ajb007/wink

It's a Shame we don't get Sky, we have one of the Freeview TV's that come with BBC3, Dave, etc.

1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

I've only got it through the " Now TV" box.
Which I'm very happy with.  ajb007/biggrin

I've enjoyed seeing University Challenge on BBC2 as I had a few Monday nights off there and I even get some of the answers right!

I'm so-so on Gotham at the moment but enjoying American Horror Story: Freak Show. If you like Penny Dreadful, you will enjoy this. Currently in season 4, which is shaping up to be one if the better seasons.

Best thing I've watched in ages though was True Detective with Matthew McConnaghey and Woody Harrelson - tremendous.

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

I love American Horror Story.

I haven't watched 'Coven', didn't fancy that one  but can't wat to start eating watching 'Freak Show'

Silhouette Man wrote:

I've enjoyed seeing University Challenge on BBC2 as I had a few Monday nights off there and I even get some of the answers right!

Your Evenings must be entertaining  ajb007/lol

For me it's not University Challenge, But Only Connect on BBC4(TV) that's the toughest quiz.  ajb007/lol
When I get a question right or find a link, I'm running round the living room, Like a Footballer after
scoring a goal.  ajb007/lol

AlphaOmegaSin wrote:
Silhouette Man wrote:

Your Evenings must be entertaining  ajb007/lol

You don't know the half of it, AOS!  ajb007/lol

Watched Elementary last night, very good fun. With a locked room
Killing.  ajb007/lol

Also watched " hotel in the clouds" about the shard hotel in London.
That is one badly designed building.  ajb007/lol  people in other rooms can
See you in your bath !  ajb007/amazed   ajb007/lol

I'm watching "Lillyhammer", third season tonight. Sold to about 130 countries!

We watched a documentary called black fish the other night ,it was about the killer whales in Sea world in Orlando
We certainly wont be going to any more Shamu shows in future .

By the way, did I tell you,  I was       "Mad"?

I've heard he mimes !  ajb007/wink

I love killer whales.  ajb007/heart

Recorded the whole series of 'Anarchy In Manchester'...just halfway through it but it's a great series...narrated by John Cooper Clarke and based on the Tony Wilson show called So It Goes from the 1970's....it showcases all the musical talent of the time (many recorded for their first TV appearances)...so far it's had the Sex Pistols, The Stranglers, The Jam, Magazine, Buzzcocks, Elvis Costello (both with and without The Attractions), Siouxie And The Banshees, Ian Dury, The Clash...plus a few others...great stuff  ajb007/martini

YNWA: Justice For The 96

A spectre of my mortal soul

Sir Miles wrote:

Recorded the whole series of 'Anarchy In Manchester'...just halfway through it but it's a great series...narrated by John Cooper Clarke and based on the Tony Wilson show called So It Goes from the 1970's....it showcases all the musical talent of the time (many recorded for their first TV appearances)...so far it's had the Sex Pistols, The Stranglers, The Jam, Magazine, Buzzcocks, Elvis Costello (both with and without The Attractions), Siouxie And The Banshees, Ian Dury, The Clash...plus a few others...great stuff  ajb007/martini

I wonder if they will release a album (cd) for the show

By the way, did I tell you,  I was       "Mad"?

Lady Rose wrote:

I love this series too...really clever writing and great story line that just keeps delivering.

Do you know when it starts again?

She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony

Lexi wrote:
Lady Rose wrote:

I love this series too...really clever writing and great story line that just keeps delivering.

Do you know when it starts again?

No I dont. I usually watch on Netflix or Internet ... For a series in its sixth season it's kept remarkably on top form. don't think there has been a mediocre series.

I never drooled over Chris Noth in Sex and The City but I love his stints in TGW.

David Hyde Pierce pops up in this series and Matthew Goode pops up in  Downton.

Last edited by Lady Rose (15th Nov 2014 22:29)

Number24 wrote:

I love Lillyhammer.

I tried to explain the premis to someone recently and gave up with a ' you just have to watch it'.

It sounds a ridiculous programme but it just works.

It really makes me laugh ( especially Trond Fausa) and Stevie Van Zandt is great.

I didn't know there was a third season available. I know what I'm going to be trying find  ajb007/wink

Lady Rose wrote:
Number24 wrote:

I love Lillyhammer.

I tried to explain the premis to someone recently and gave up with a ' you just have to watch it'.

It sounds a ridiculous programme but it just works.

It really makes me laugh ( especially Trond Fausa) and Stevie Van Zandt is great.

I didn't know there was a third season available. I know what I'm going to be trying find  ajb007/wink

Lillyhammer is an inspired series. it is ridiculous but as you say - it works!

Sir Miles wrote:

Paul is this available on catch up? sounds like  I would really enjoy this. What channel?