2,001

Re: Anything Good on TV ?

Agreed, I watch more stuff on Britbox.
In fact I'm thinking of cancelling
Netflix as I now watch so little on it.

“I remember the last thing my Nan said to me before she died.
‘What are you doing here with that hammer?’”..... Lee Mack.

2,002

Re: Anything Good on TV ?

Thunderpussy wrote:

Agreed, I watch more stuff on Britbox.
In fact I'm thinking of cancelling
Netflix as I now watch so little on it.

I cancelled Netflix when they signed up Meghan and Harry  ajb007/biggrin

But I was watching so little of it anyway I wasn’t getting much value from it.

Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

2,003

Re: Anything Good on TV ?

Looking forward to the ITV drama later tonight about the notorious serial killer Dennis Nilsen.  David Tennant plays the lead character.

Not sure it's been mentioned on here before, but genuinely recommend the Mortimer & Whitehouse Gone Fishing series on a sunday evening.  I have zero interest whatsoever in fishing, however the rapport & daft stuff between these two makes for a very enjoyable (and easy) watch.  There's some beautiful scenery to enjoy too.

2,004

Re: Anything Good on TV ?

we just started DARK on Netflix. Holy cow is this wild.

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>SF>FYEO>GE>OP>DN>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>TLD>AVTAK>SP>DAF>LTK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Brosnan>Dalton

2,005

Re: Anything Good on TV ?

Ens007 wrote:

Looking forward to the ITV drama later tonight about the notorious serial killer Dennis Nilsen.  David Tennant plays the lead character.

Indeed...I’ll be recording this series to watch them all back-to-back  ajb007/martini


Ens007 wrote:

Not sure it's been mentioned on here before, but genuinely recommend the Mortimer & Whitehouse Gone Fishing series on a sunday evening.  I have zero interest whatsoever in fishing, however the rapport & daft stuff between these two makes for a very enjoyable (and easy) watch.  There's some beautiful scenery to enjoy too.

Wholeheartedly agree  ajb007/cheers  it’s been a wonderful series even though, like yourself, I can’t stand fishing  ajb007/rolleyes  ajb007/biggrin

YNWA 96

The Unbearables

2,006

Re: Anything Good on TV ?

Sir Miles wrote:
Ens007 wrote:

Looking forward to the ITV drama later tonight about the notorious serial killer Dennis Nilsen.  David Tennant plays the lead character.

Indeed...I’ll be recording this series to watch them all back-to-back  ajb007/martini

You won't be disappointed Sir Miles ... episode 1 was excellent & David Tennant is simply superb.

2,007

Re: Anything Good on TV ?

Ens007 wrote:
Sir Miles wrote:
Ens007 wrote:

Looking forward to the ITV drama later tonight about the notorious serial killer Dennis Nilsen.  David Tennant plays the lead character.

Indeed...I’ll be recording this series to watch them all back-to-back  ajb007/martini

You won't be disappointed Sir Miles ... episode 1 was excellent & David Tennant is simply superb.

That’s great to hear...thanks  ajb007/martini

YNWA 96

The Unbearables