Christopher Waltz

Will be confirmed as villain. You heard it here first.

Comments

• HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    No, we heard it everywhere yesterday!

You mean Christoph.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • InternationalExportsInternationalExports Posts: 269MI6 Agent

Yesterday it was about that he will feature in the film but not what role. I heard today that its the villain and that the final locations for Bond 24 are Mexico, Austria, Morocco, Italy and London

Christoph is a male given name and surname. It is a German variant of
    Christopher.

Tomato tomayto
    Post #70 from Smithers500
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/post/695370/#p695370
    " The description of him playing a "nemesis of sorts" certainly lends itself to Blofeld."
    Do you know what Nemesis means? ;)
    http://youtu.be/QGsQ2gPzAf4 :)) ( 2:40)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Waltz as Blofeld wow thats a thought! that would pretty much make my life :))
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    And Christopher is the English version of the name derived from the Greek name Χριστόφορος (Christóforos). In the end, the actor's name is still Christoph Waltz.. Not Christopher.. That's like saying Gorbachev's first name was Michael instead of Mikhail.. you don't translate given names :)) All kidding aside, the thought of Blofield resurfacing in the series would be incredible..
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    zero_theorem_photo-1024x556.jpg
    Or ......
    He could be Kincade's Austrian cousin, who taught Bond how to ski as a boy. :))
    MFisher wrote:
    And Christopher is the English version of the name derived from the Greek name Χριστόφορος (Christóforos). In the end, the actor's name is still Christoph Waltz.. Not Christopher.. That's like saying Gorbachev's first name was Michael instead of Mikhail.. you don't translate given names :)) All kidding aside, the thought of Blofield resurfacing in the series would be incredible..

Dear laddie,
    My Grandfather did not fight the Russian's in the war. Will use the English interpretation thank you.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Just to keep this from getting out of hand, please go to the link TP provided at the top. . .Walz is already being discussed, and we don't want multiple threads on the same topic. Thanks.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
This discussion has been closed.