26

Re: Monica Bellucci

Gassy Man wrote:

She's beautiful and she can act.  Now all they have to do is give her something memorable to say and do.

Bellucci is Blofeld.
Remember I predicted that in 11 month's time.  ajb007/cool

Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool. Craig is too.
#1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.QOS 4.DN 5.GF/GE 6.SP 7.FRWL 8.TB/TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT

27

Re: Monica Bellucci

chrisisall wrote:
Blood_Stone wrote:

Great way to redeem herself for being in Shoot 'Em Up.

Redeem herself??? She was the best thing about that silly flick. The MOVIE needs to redeem itself for not being worthy of her presence. ajb007/lol

Exactly! ajb007/cheers

"Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."

28

Re: Monica Bellucci

chrisisall wrote:
Gassy Man wrote:

She's beautiful and she can act.  Now all they have to do is give her something memorable to say and do.

Bellucci is Blofeld.
Remember I predicted that in 11 month's time.  ajb007/cool

Leydoux is Bond, finally he will reveal his feminine side. He will have an operation and change sexes once and for all. ajb007/wink  ajb007/biggrin  that would be a surprise!

29

Re: Monica Bellucci

Virgil37 wrote:

Leydoux is Bond, finally he will reveal his feminine side.

Well well well, look what the cat dragged in.

Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool. Craig is too.
#1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.QOS 4.DN 5.GF/GE 6.SP 7.FRWL 8.TB/TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT

30

Re: Monica Bellucci

chrisisall wrote:
Virgil37 wrote:

Leydoux is Bond, finally he will reveal his feminine side.

Well well well, look what the cat dragged in.

Now you know how I feel about Bellucci being Blofeld.

31

Re: Monica Bellucci

Virgil37 wrote:

Now you know how I feel about Bellucci being Blofeld.

Sadly, you will have to deal with it.
Personally, if Blofeld HAS to be retconned to a female, I can think of NO other more perfect than Monica.

Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool. Craig is too.
#1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.QOS 4.DN 5.GF/GE 6.SP 7.FRWL 8.TB/TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT

32

Re: Monica Bellucci

chrisisall wrote:
Virgil37 wrote:

Now you know how I feel about Bellucci being Blofeld.

Sadly, you will have to deal with it.
Personally, if Blofeld HAS to be retconned to a female, I can think of NO other more perfect than Monica.

You seem so sure! do you have insider information of some sort?
I personally would feel weird having had so many fantasies about Blofeld for years, if you know what I mean.

33

Re: Monica Bellucci

Virgil37 wrote:

if you know what I mean.

Not really..... ajb007/lol

Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool. Craig is too.
#1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.QOS 4.DN 5.GF/GE 6.SP 7.FRWL 8.TB/TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT

34

Re: Monica Bellucci

I don't think we'll see Blofeld killed off in Spectre. He may disappear so that he's available to return in a later film if they wish, but I don't think he'll be killed off. Therefore, I don't see Bellucci being Blofeld. I am thrilled that she's in it, I think she'll be fantastic, but let's face it, you don't cast her because she reminds you of Laurence Olivier. She can hold her own in one film, but I don't see her potentially reprising that role in a later film or films and for that reason - among many - I don't believe she's Blofeld.

35

Re: Monica Bellucci

chrisisall wrote:
Virgil37 wrote:

if you know what I mean.

Not really..... ajb007/lol

One thing is obvious. By calling it SPECTRE they are telling us, "Blofeld is there, but you don't know who Blofeld is...", which will keep us guessing for one full year.  For instance, Madeleine Swan is a mysterious name. Is she a black swan or a white swan?

36

Re: Monica Bellucci

Very happy about the casting of Bellucci, I see her as  sultry villain.  That being said, sorry I don't her as Blofeld.  Waltz is Blofeld, not because of the rumors, but because when you have a 2 time Oscar winner, he is not a decoy, he is the main player opposite DC.

chrisisall wrote:
Gassy Man wrote:

She's beautiful and she can act.  Now all they have to do is give her something memorable to say and do.

Bellucci is Blofeld.
Remember I predicted that in 11 month's time.  ajb007/cool

37

Re: Monica Bellucci

Monica Bellucci features in the new edition of Vanity Fair. She says little (as you would expect) about her role in SPECTRE. Her character is Italian, she will be filming scenes in Italy, and starts work in January.

Monica Bellucci - Vanity Fair Italy (Google translated)
https://translate.google.com/translate? … edit-text=


http://images.vanityfair.it/Storage/Assets/Crops/358535/53/186261/Monica-Bellucci-cover-Vanity-Fair-49-2014_305x380.jpg

Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007)       Moore Than (2012 - 2016)

38

Re: Monica Bellucci

From "Bond Girl" to "Bond Lady"
Very creative wording - but true.

Wish that Moore had a lady of her calibre on his side (Exception C. Harris - I don't count M. Adams) in his later movies.

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

39

Re: Monica Bellucci

Does Pola Ivanova count Higgi-baby?

“The scent and smoke and sweat of a casino are nauseating at three in the morning. "
-Casino Royale, Ian Fleming

40

Re: Monica Bellucci

Don't you Higgy-baby me!
http://i.minus.com/iPuZO3gndyywL.gif

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

41

Re: Monica Bellucci

Monica Belluci is an exciting casting choice. I was very excited by her appearance in Bram Stoker's Dracula

42

Re: Monica Bellucci

She's Draco, gender flipped, as I've mentioned in another thread. That's my guess.

43

Re: Monica Bellucci

Moore Than wrote:

Monica Bellucci features in the new edition of Vanity Fair. She says little (as you would expect) about her role in SPECTRE. Her character is Italian, she will be filming scenes in Italy, and starts work in January.

Monica Bellucci - Vanity Fair Italy (Google translated)
https://translate.google.com/translate? … edit-text=


http://images.vanityfair.it/Storage/Assets/Crops/358535/53/186261/Monica-Bellucci-cover-Vanity-Fair-49-2014_305x380.jpg

Ain't that the same dress as the Bond Press Release except slipped down on the shoulders?  Wonder if it slips down even further inside the magazine  ajb007/biggrin

Instagram - bondclothes007

44

Re: Monica Bellucci

Long article from the Mail about the young Monica Bellucci. Features comment from her father Pasquale, and reveals never before seen pictures of her. Also, a segment about the Dolce & Gabbana dress she wore at last weeks Bond 24 Announcement.

EXCLUSIVE - Never-before-seen pictures of world's oldest Bond girl Monica Bellucci,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … s-big.html

Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007)       Moore Than (2012 - 2016)

45

Re: Monica Bellucci

Agent82 wrote:

She's Draco, gender flipped, as I've mentioned in another thread. That's my guess.

So I guess you also think she'll be someone's mother, right?  ajb007/wink

46

Re: Monica Bellucci

Monica Bellucci: «Single non vuol dire sola»
Una donna matura non perde il suo charme, anzi. Parola dell'attrice, che a 50 anni ha ottenuto la parte di Bond Girl nel nuovo 007. E che, dopo la lunga storia con Vincent Cassel, ha fatto una piacevole scoperta



https://33.media.tumblr.com/536046c64bf40297fafaa52a582ae504/tumblr_nge2atgLWr1s3kgnuo3_500.png


Catherine Deneuve, Isabelle Huppert, Charlotte Rampling still interpret sensual icons in advertising campaigns. And today 50-year-old women are genetically different from the 50-yer-old ladies from one or two generations ago. In other words, it’s finally clear a mature woman doesn’t loose her charm, she doesn’t stop being a female just because of her age. Actually she is female and sensual inasmuch adult. - Monica Bellucci for Vanity Fair Italy (December 2014)




https://38.media.tumblr.com/8ab499e48706a11a138d82db71751ebd/tumblr_nge2atgLWr1s3kgnuo4_500.png

https://33.media.tumblr.com/254d3ad64ca995a73f7f39c9e5727630/tumblr_nge2atgLWr1s3kgnuo1_500.png

https://38.media.tumblr.com/5027e681c607ffb191d02ee8d80acc37/tumblr_nge2atgLWr1s3kgnuo2_500.png



http://www.vanityfair.it/people/italia/ … vanityfair

47

Re: Monica Bellucci

True.

Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool. Craig is too.
#1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.QOS 4.DN 5.GF/GE 6.SP 7.FRWL 8.TB/TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT

48

Re: Monica Bellucci

Will there be friction on the set between Monica Bellucci and Lea Seydoux? Article from the Express (referring to The Sun newspaper). Last year, Monica announced that her 14 year marriage to French actor Vincent Cassel was over, and around the same time, he was filming steamy love scenes with Lea as they played the lead roles in Beauty and the Beast. The pair's relationship apparently seems to have blossomed off screen as they were frequently seen out on the town together.

The FULL article.
Off-screen drama: Bond girls Monica Bellucci and Lea Seydoux in rumoured love triangle
http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/5 … e-triangle

Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007)       Moore Than (2012 - 2016)

49

Re: Monica Bellucci

Moore Than wrote:

Will there be friction on the set between Monica Bellucci and Lea Seydoux? Article from the Express (referring to The Sun newspaper). Last year, Monica announced that her 14 year marriage to French actor Vincent Cassel was over, and around the same time, he was filming steamy love scenes with Lea as they played the lead roles in Beauty and the Beast. The pair's relationship apparently seems to have blossomed off screen as they were frequently seen out on the town together.

The FULL article.
Off-screen drama: Bond girls Monica Bellucci and Lea Seydoux in rumoured love triangle
http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/5 … e-triangle


Having seen Beauty I will say that there are NO steamy scenes in that movie so take it from me that article is pure horse manure and Cassel would probably find Léa too old for him as he likes them young,VERY young.Too bad we've got this sort of crap here . . .


and that's André,Léa's long-term partner

http://37.media.tumblr.com/fb778252f028404c24ba35d7fc62ae8c/tumblr_mxpnz2qE3f1rbpxaxo1_500.png

Last edited by Chipsticks (11th Dec 2014 17:44)

50

Re: Monica Bellucci

Chipsticks wrote:

Monica Bellucci: «Single non vuol dire sola»
Una donna matura non perde il suo charme, anzi. Parola dell'attrice, che a 50 anni ha ottenuto la parte di Bond Girl nel nuovo 007. E che, dopo la lunga storia con Vincent Cassel, ha fatto una piacevole scoperta



https://33.media.tumblr.com/536046c64bf40297fafaa52a582ae504/tumblr_nge2atgLWr1s3kgnuo3_500.png


Catherine Deneuve, Isabelle Huppert, Charlotte Rampling still interpret sensual icons in advertising campaigns. And today 50-year-old women are genetically different from the 50-yer-old ladies from one or two generations ago. In other words, it’s finally clear a mature woman doesn’t loose her charm, she doesn’t stop being a female just because of her age. Actually she is female and sensual inasmuch adult. - Monica Bellucci for Vanity Fair Italy (December 2014)




https://38.media.tumblr.com/8ab499e48706a11a138d82db71751ebd/tumblr_nge2atgLWr1s3kgnuo4_500.png

https://33.media.tumblr.com/254d3ad64ca995a73f7f39c9e5727630/tumblr_nge2atgLWr1s3kgnuo1_500.png

https://38.media.tumblr.com/5027e681c607ffb191d02ee8d80acc37/tumblr_nge2atgLWr1s3kgnuo2_500.png



http://www.vanityfair.it/people/italia/ … vanityfair

There are certainly many women 50+ years of age who are stunning, and Ms. Bellucci is certainly one of them. (And by the way, so is my wife!)

"Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."