51

Re: Monica Bellucci

Blackleiter wrote:

There are certainly many women 50+ years of age who are stunning, and Ms. Bellucci is certainly one of them. (And by the way, so is my wife!)

Beautiful sentiment that proves romance isn't dead! I tip my hat to you, sir!

52

Re: Monica Bellucci

Or Mrs BL reads his post  ajb007/wink

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

53

Re: Monica Bellucci

Or BL is married to Monica Bellucci!

54

Re: Monica Bellucci

The Domino Effect wrote:
Blackleiter wrote:

There are certainly many women 50+ years of age who are stunning, and Ms. Bellucci is certainly one of them. (And by the way, so is my wife!)

Beautiful sentiment that proves romance isn't dead! I tip my hat to you, sir!

Thank you, my friend. ajb007/martini  (Did I mention my wife was looking over my shoulder when I posted? ajb007/lol )

"Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."

55

Re: Monica Bellucci

The Domino Effect wrote:

Or BL is married to Monica Bellucci!

Shhhh!!!! No need to let Ms. BL in on our fantasies! ajb007/lol

"Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."

56

Re: Monica Bellucci

Of course time has changed, society has changed, etc.

30 is the new 18, 40 is the new 21, 50 is the new 30, so on. In contrast, when it comes to decision making and independence, 16 is the new 18, 18 is the new 21, maybe 21 is the new 25. There are a few countries (even Scotland), they are allowed to vote at 16. Being in your 20's nowadays is still being in your teenage years and immature. That's why there a lot of 20-something and even early 30's playing a teenager, think Olivia Newton John in Grease, she was 30 when she played a teen.

In Bond related, so far Allison Doody from AVTAK was the youngest actress to play a Bond girl, she was 18. Although she was only a minor character and she did not fall in love with Bond.

57

Re: Monica Bellucci

jorgem1 wrote:

In Bond related, so far Allison Doody from AVTAK was the youngest actress to play a Bond girl, she was 18. Although she was only a minor character and she did not fall in love with Bond.

That would have been borderline illegal for 57 year old Moore, right?  ajb007/lol

58

Re: Monica Bellucci

Virgil37 wrote:
jorgem1 wrote:

In Bond related, so far Allison Doody from AVTAK was the youngest actress to play a Bond girl, she was 18. Although she was only a minor character and she did not fall in love with Bond.

That would have been borderline illegal for 57 year old Moore, right?  ajb007/lol

Don't forget that 23-year old Lynn Holly Johnson from FYEO, she also played a teenager too.

59

Re: Monica Bellucci

jorgem1 wrote:
Virgil37 wrote:
jorgem1 wrote:

In Bond related, so far Allison Doody from AVTAK was the youngest actress to play a Bond girl, she was 18. Although she was only a minor character and she did not fall in love with Bond.

That would have been borderline illegal for 57 year old Moore, right?  ajb007/lol

Don't forget that 23-year old Lynn Holly Johnson from FYEO, she also played a teenager too.

Thankfully Roger only wanted to buy her an icecream, whereas he informed Allison Doody that he "liked a ride in the morning"  ajb007/wink

60

Re: Monica Bellucci

jorgem1 wrote:

In Bond related, so far Allison Doody from AVTAK was the youngest actress to play a Bond girl, she was 18. Although she was only a minor character and she did not fall in love with Bond.

according Wikipedia she was born 11 November 1964 which makes her 20 in AVTAK which is more credible than the 18.
I really like her, but I find it plausible that she's been cheating even with that date - she looks more like in her end-20s (but very hot!  ajb007/heart ) in the movie.

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

61

Re: Monica Bellucci

Talking of AVTAK, a lot of the Actresses who played Zorin's Female Bodyguards only have one Film Credit and that is AVTAK.

1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

62

Re: Monica Bellucci

Once you've "worked" with Sir Roger, he ruins you for other men! ajb007/wink    ajb007/lol

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

63

Re: Monica Bellucci

The Eyebrow is just enough to convince them  ajb007/lol

1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

64

Re: Monica Bellucci

You guys crack me up!

65

Re: Monica Bellucci

Higgins wrote:
jorgem1 wrote:

In Bond related, so far Allison Doody from AVTAK was the youngest actress to play a Bond girl, she was 18. Although she was only a minor character and she did not fall in love with Bond.

according Wikipedia she was born 11 November 1964 which makes her 20 in AVTAK which is more credible than the 18.
I really like her, but I find it plausible that she's been cheating even with that date - she looks more like in her end-20s (but very hot!  ajb007/heart ) in the movie.

Some sources say she was born in 1966 (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0233145/). She looks older because of the haircut in A View to a Kill. It's not very flattering.

66

Re: Monica Bellucci

more Bellucci for Vanity Fair Italia

http://www.joblo.com/moviehotties/images/news-gallery/orig/Monica-Belluci-Vanity-Fair-Dec2014_2.jpg

http://www.joblo.com/moviehotties/images/news-gallery/orig/Monica-Belluci-Vanity-Fair-Dec2014_5.jpg

http://www.joblo.com/moviehotties/images/news-gallery/orig/Monica-Belluci-Vanity-Fair-Dec2014_7.jpg

https://38.media.tumblr.com/86adebf190b3e3e07d910afa55589b18/tumblr_mvcwvokYwd1sdtaqko3_250.gif

http://cdn.plp.cl/chacalon/2013/11/591506/original/11-monica-bellucci.jpg

67

Re: Monica Bellucci

Chipsticks wrote:

more Bellucci for Vanity Fair Italia

http://www.joblo.com/moviehotties/images/news-gallery/orig/Monica-Belluci-Vanity-Fair-Dec2014_2.jpg

http://www.joblo.com/moviehotties/images/news-gallery/orig/Monica-Belluci-Vanity-Fair-Dec2014_5.jpg

http://www.joblo.com/moviehotties/images/news-gallery/orig/Monica-Belluci-Vanity-Fair-Dec2014_7.jpg

https://38.media.tumblr.com/86adebf190b3e3e07d910afa55589b18/tumblr_mvcwvokYwd1sdtaqko3_250.gif

http://cdn.plp.cl/chacalon/2013/11/591506/original/11-monica-bellucci.jpg

I've been meaning to pay more attention to the Italian cinema.

68

Re: Monica Bellucci

With Italian Cinema, I suggest Lucio Fulci and Dargio Argento  ajb007/martini

1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

69

Re: Monica Bellucci

Glad you quoted it so we see it twice  ajb007/insane

Instagram - bondclothes007

70

Re: Monica Bellucci

Bellucci reminds me of me. Still sexy at 50.  ajb007/lol

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

71

Re: Monica Bellucci

If that's what you look like TP then the Panto poster needs adjusting  ajb007/biggrin

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

72

Re: Monica Bellucci

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

73

Re: Monica Bellucci

Thunderpussy wrote:

Bellucci reminds me of me.

Yeah, but not from the face.
Having your boobs hanging out on a sunny saturday - yes !  ajb007/biggrin

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

74

Re: Monica Bellucci

ajb007/lol Im all muscle, Pecs, delts, Head.

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

75

Re: Monica Bellucci

Charmed & Dangerous wrote:

If that's what you look like TP then the Panto poster needs adjusting  ajb007/biggrin

I feel ripped off.  Hope Sir Miles gives me a refund for my ticket

Instagram - bondclothes007