Re: Shakespeare's Bond: Work area (All welcome!)

"Slow theatre"  ajb007/biggrin

ajb007/biggrin  Slow theatre it is. Will find a way to fit it in.

Rather than working up a plot, how about we do what TP did a couple of posts earlier and just do versions of classic scenes but with Sir James & his entourage slotted in? Like when I replaced "Spam" with "Smalahove"?

If we get enough of these, we can fit a plot around them- which isn't new in the world of Bond- and it gives us a lot more freedom.

What if Bond (or agent 69 with the hand-drawn carriage) goes by the slow theatre "stage" and the audience are confused and enraged by the introduction of action and narrative drive?

Just an idea for slow theatre....   

People could pay a penny to look through a hole in a wall.
To watch others look through a hole in a wall, and then
Comment  on what they'd seen  ( Google box )

Or a bunch of young people sit on stage discussing  their
Lives that week, ( The only way is Essex or Geordie Shore )

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

ajb007/lol  I haven't any time today to do some writing, and probably not tomorrow either, but will get round to it unless beaten to the task.

Too tired to do any writing at the moment (been doing lots of gigs).

For any casual viewers who're wondering what this is all about, check out https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/47380/aj … s-bond-in/

Just following the latest B25 photos..

Sir Miles: Look Sir James: here comes the Prince of Wales. Or as it’s sometimes known in the colonies, Whales.
Sir James and Sir Miles: My liege. (They bow).
Prince of Wales: Sir James, that is a nice suit of armour thou wearest. Is it a Prince of Wales check?
Sir James: Aye, ‘‘tis indeed a Prince of Wales, my liege the Prince of Wales. And thine armour?
Prince of Wales: Nay Sir James and Sir Miles. Please, call me Bonny Prince Charlie. (Turning to the scene before him): ‘Tis quite the collection of chariots thou hast.
Sir Miles: Aye, Bonnie... um My liege. One of these was formerly raced by another Prince of Wales, Lord Timothy. It has not been seen living in the light of day since.
Sir James: And the other my liege, was first driven by another kin to Bonnie Prince  Charlie, though ‘‘twas reported to have perished in the highlands when the heavens fell, though since rebuilt by our Wizard.

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  that's very appropriate!

Putting the last two bits together, and adding a little more. Haven't been able to get the "slow theatre" idea to gel, though.

(Ye chamber of Maid Moneypenny, where she ist chatting with Lady Lashana.)

Maid Moneypenny: …. five times! ‘Twas incredible!
Lady Lashana: So! There may be a lot more to him than I had expected.
Maid Moneypenny: Oh, indeed, I believe the expression ist “well hu-
(Enter ye Prince of Wales.)
Lady Lashana: Mine liege!
Prince of Wales: I prithee, fair maidens, please do not let me interrupt. What were thee talking about?
Maid Moneypenny: ...er… we were just admiring ye new portrait of Dame Miles which has been hung open mine wall.
Lady Lashana: Aye… er… it hath been well hung.
(Maid Moneypenny looks at her feet, unable to look Lady Lashana in ye eye.)
Prince of Wales: Let me see… hmm, it doth bear a resemblance to one of mine ancestors. Or more, methinks. However, I must see thine liege.
Maid Moneypenny: He ist in ye courtyard, sire, with Sir James.

(Ye courtyard.)

Sir Mallory: Look Sir James: here comes ye Prince of Wales. Or as he’s sometimes known in the colonies, ye Prince of Whales.
Sir James: There must be some porpoise to that.
Sir Mallory: Behave thineself, 69!
(Enter ye Prince of Wales.)
Sir James and Sir Mallory: Mine liege. (They bow).
Prince of Wales: Sir James, that is a nice suit of armour thou wearest. Is it a Prince of Wales check?
Sir James: Aye, ‘tis indeed a Prince of Wales, mine liege ye Prince of Wales. And thine armour?
Prince of Wales: Nay Sir James and Sir Mallory. Please, call me Bonnie Prince Charlie. (Turning to the scene before him.)  ‘Tis quite the collection of chariots thou hast.
Sir Mallory: Aye, Bonnie... um mine liege. One of these was formerly raced by another Prince of Wales, Lord Timothy. It has not been seen living in the light of day since.
Sir James: And the other, mine liege, was first driven by another kin to Bonnie Prince Charlie, though ‘twas reported to have perished in the highlands when the heavens fell. It hath since rebuilt by our Wizard.
Sir Mallory: Speaking of which, I must go see him about a task he hath been given.

(Ye chamber of ye Young Wizard.)

(Sir Mallory stands behind ye Young Wizard, who is working on his potions.....)
Sir Mallory: What progress hath thee made on opening the abattoir doors? We doth need the information hidden behind those bloody doors!
Young Wizard: Please, no need for the strong language sire.
Sir Mallory: Thee needs to work on thine image, some find you less manly...
Young Wizard: I hath taken up cage fighting and rock climbing.
Sir Mallory: Um? Verily, butch indeed.
(Ye Young Wizard attaches a small barrel to the doors and lights the fuse, quickly running back to Sir Mallory to hide behind a large desk....... There is a very large explosion!!! ....... Which destroys most of the side of the chamber. Sir Mallory and ye Young Wizard rise with soot covered faces.)
Sir Mallory: Think ya used enough gunpowder there Butch! ...... You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!!
(Ye Young Wizard runs towards the damaged area...)
Young Wizard: Look here Sir Mallory, some of the parchments have survived.

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."