Topic: Acquired objects of desire.

Thought I'd start a thread about what have you treated yourself, or had
Bought for you. Perhaps as a treat or because you really deserve it.  ajb007/wink
Doesn't have to be Bond related, anything at all.  ajb007/biggrin

I have a love for radio comedy, have many favourite shows and love listening
To the many great comedies on BBC radio 4 and 4 extra.  I have several series
Of " Bleak Expectations " and today I bought myself ( because I'm worth it) series
1-3 of " Cabin Pressure "  a very funny comedy about a tiny airline with only one
old plane.  Almost nine hours of laughs. ajb007/lol

So has anyone  treated themselves lately ?

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

Re: Acquired objects of desire.

I treated myself the other Day to a Ton of Games on Steam  ajb007/lol

It's the OH's Birthday on Friday, so I've got to go shopping for her tomorrow.

1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

I bought myself a 308 caliber (7.62 NATO to you Europeans) Savage Scout Rifle with a brand new Leupold 2.75X scope. I've always wanted one, for years now and I found one at a decent price locally, so I bought it and sprung for a $300.00 scope.

It's a nice addition to my other deer rifles.
http://picturearchive.gunauction.com/5873081857/8446547/673e8c6216453d17c330e91cbe266640.jpg

"I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)

I just got myself a Q mug  ajb007/bond

Just booked flights / hotel etc for family holiday!!

Instagram - bondclothes007

welshboy78 wrote:

Just booked flights / hotel etc for family holiday!!

Going back to  Disney ?  ajb007/biggrin

By the way, did I tell you,  I was       "Mad"?

Well today I am losing an object of desire, as my daughter gets married, but I am gaining a son in law, so not all bad  ajb007/martini

One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.

Funny you should say that lol. 

Yes looks like I am, however in Paris!!  (We are there for 5 days so just doing a quick day trip from the centre, put my foot down for anything longer!!!!)

ACACIA_AVENUE wrote:

Well today I am losing an object of desire, as my daughter gets married, but I am gaining a son in law, so not all bad  ajb007/martini

Congrats - hope you have a great day and the weather is good  ajb007/martini

ACACIA_AVENUE wrote:

Daughter losing something else as well tonight?  ajb007/shifty

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

Higgins wrote:
ACACIA_AVENUE wrote:

Daughter losing something else as well tonight?  ajb007/shifty

ajb007/lol  ooh you are wicked Higgy  ajb007/wink

One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.

Seriously, you all have a wonderful day!  ajb007/cheers  ajb007/cheers

FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

Congrats to Acacia ave ,hope all goes well

Sennheiser HD 598's

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/images/715/all/square/3852/square_louped_hd_598_01_sq_sennheiser.png

ACACIA_AVENUE wrote:

Congratulations mate  ajb007/cheers

1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

ajb007/cheers  yes congratulations AA ajb007/martini

I popped  into our local garden centre this morning (she wasn't with me) ajb007/lol and I purchased a new CD ,you know the ones that they have in these places. The best of wind chimes , Red indian spiritual music ,sounds of the Amazon ,ect ect,well I picked up
Istanbul café , Now when I sit in my cabana ,I can play this Turkish music ,and pretend im in Fethiye  (,Skyfall ) ,and wonder if Bond listened to this type of music from FRWL and SF  ajb007/smile

Have you listened to the Sounds of Clapham?

Trains, Buses, 'Three for a Pand!!!' and 'U wot Mate?'

Just add the wiff of a kebab to your  CD, AS. To really set the atmosphere.  ajb007/wink

Thunderpussy wrote:

Just add the wiff of a kebab to your  CD, AS. To really set the atmosphere.  ajb007/wink

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/martini

And have some young hooded Teenager trying to sell you Cannabis at the same Time  ajb007/lol

AlphaOmegaSin wrote:

And have some young hooded Teenager trying to sell you Cannabis at the same Time  ajb007/lol

my one dosent own a hoody ,it would crap in his Blacked out Range Rover ajb007/wink

ajb007/lol

I've recently obtained a safe fake and real passport and other documents  ajb007/biggrin

I ordered the fake Passport, I'm now a Rice Farmer from Japan  ajb007/biggrin

That should get me to a few Places.