Re: Imaginary Phone Calls

John Glen: Martin.....yes, we need you for one more scene......
Martin Grace: What stunt am I doing today? Skydiving? Fight scene?
John Glen: We need you to walk up some stairs.

1.LTK  2.AVTAK  3.OP  4.FYEO  5.TND  6.LALD  7.GE  8.GF  9.TSWLM  10.SPECTRE  11.SF  12.MR 13.YOLT  14.TLD  15.CR (06)  16.TMWTGG  17.TB  18.FRWL  19.TWINE  20.OHMSS  21.DAF  22.DAD  23.QoS  24.NSNA  25.DN  26.CR (67)

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  Cruel, but funny.  ajb007/wink

The two gentleman.

Pierce Brosnan: Hello.
Roger Moore: Hello, good sir.  How are you?
Pierce Brosnan: I am swell.  Thank you for asking.
Roger Moore: Oh, thank you!
Pierce Brosnan: Thank you too!
Roger Moore: No, thank you!
Pierce Brosnan: No... thank YOU.
Roger Moore: Oh... thank you!

ajb007/lol

Dalton: Hello?
Brosnan: Hi Tim, it's Pierce. I just called to say... thank you.
Dalton: Oh no, thank you Pierce!

Connery: Hello?
Lazenby: Hello, Mr Connery, this is George Lazenby.
Connery: Sorry, who?
Lazenby: George Lazenby- I just took over your job.
Connery:   ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

Craig: Hello, Pierce, it's Daniel Craig... Now just wait a moment... Really, there's no need for that kind of..

Hi, Tim? Yeah, hello. I just wanted to say that I know we had our differences, but damn if we didn't turn out a bloody great Bond movie despite it all, eh?
Tim? Tim?
Hello?

Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool. Craig is too.
#1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.QOS 4.DN 5.GF/GE 6.SP 7.FRWL 8.TB/TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT

BB: Hello?...Ah, hello Mr Turner.... No, I promise I'll call you if the vacancy comes up... Yes, I said "if"... No, don't worry, I've still got your number.

BB: Hello? ...Ah, hello Mr Hiddleston.... No, I promise I'll call you if the vacancy comes up... Yes, I said "if"... No, don't worry, I've still got your number.

BB: Hello?... Ah, hello Mr Elba.... No, I don't think we'll be.... Yes, I'm sure you would.... Thank you!

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol I'd forgotten how funny this thread is.

BB: Ah hello, Universal Distributors?... sorry for the delay.... yes, April.. definitely, 100% April 2020....

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

Barry: Hi, Don, it's John, how are you?....Fine here too. Listen, I'm doing the score for the new Bond film and wondered if you'd like to write the lyrics for the title song?...You would? Great... It's called "Thunderball"... No, buggered if I know, mate... What? About the villain? Well, I suppose you could but we've just done that with "Goldfinger"... About Bond himself? Well, maybe... Tell you what, why don't you leave it a bit ambiguous then the fans can argue about it for years afterwards? Decades, maybe.