Re: Magnoli Spectre Polo: Navy & Sky Blue!

I know its been discussed over and over but for those that own the Magnoli Spectre polo, did you order one size up?

I have a 42" chest,  34" waist and weigh 185 lbs. Probably less after COVID closed the gyms lol.

Anyone with similar measurements own this?

Currently own: NTTD RT Supply jacket Large, MI:Fallout Boss Coram Bomber jacket 40R, CR: Sunspel Polo Large

Currently want: NTTD Massimo Alba Sloop Suit

I'm a 42 chest and 32 waist. I once took the size "L" in that polo but it was way too fitted !!! I ordered a size "XL" which is better.....not relaxed fit but not slim fit....

Fred007 wrote:

I'm a 42 chest and 32 waist. I once took the size "L" in that polo but it was way too fitted !!! I ordered a size "XL" which is better.....not relaxed fit but not slim fit....

I've been leaning towards the XL as well. Thanks!

Currently own: NTTD RT Supply jacket Large, MI:Fallout Boss Coram Bomber jacket 40R, CR: Sunspel Polo Large

Currently want: NTTD Massimo Alba Sloop Suit

Has the design of the collar been corrected? I know there was an issue where it would flip out and not stay in place, or something like that. Also has the sizing been adjusted or does it still fit very snug? Last time I looked even an XXL was way too small for my usual XL frame.

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

Enjoying Death wrote:

Has the design of the collar been corrected? I know there was an issue where it would flip out and not stay in place, or something like that. Also has the sizing been adjusted or does it still fit very snug? Last time I looked even an XXL was way too small for my usual XL frame.

I am not sure when that collar issue was mentioned first but Ι got my Spectre Polo around 10 months ago and it has the same issue. I have to always be aware when i am wearing it in case it flips so that i will correct it.

I am usually size M or S in most brands and that polo in M has a really tailored fit on me. That's how i actually prefer it but if you like a more loose fit you should definitely get a bigger size than your usual.