Re: Who Here holds the Spectre record?

I've seen Quantum of Solace only once, for my 10th birthday is 2008. Then I went two times to Skyfall, again for my birthday, this time my 14th and later with my mother and brother just for fun. This year I went to the premiere, just because I wanted to visit it at launch. Two days later I went again for a birthday, but this time from a friend and I may go next sunday with the rest of my family. Can't go to Spectre for my birthday, would have been a nice trilogy.

MI6Community: DoubleOGeauss
YouTube: DutchJamesBondFan

Jag wrote:

How many sons do you have, Loeffelholz??? And why can't you take them to the cinema together (hope it's not an insensitive question)? ajb007/amazed

I have two: 17 and 20, with very busy separate lives of their own, and regrettably they live in another city. I don't see them nearly as much as I like, but I raised them on Bond...when they were younger we enjoyed pro wrestling, and once saw Dave Bautista perform in person (he was VERY impressive), so SP is a bit special in that regard.

"Blood & Ashes"...AVAILABLE on Amazon.co.uk: Get 'Jaded': Blood & Ashes: The Debut Oscar Jade Thriller
"I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
"Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM

I was supposed to take the Mrs tonight to see SPECTRE (would have been a 4th time for me) however at the moment its a battle to get in our small cinema ( its really for the military but we civilians are also allowed to use).  Last night a few friends went and said they were lucky to get in due to British squaddies being obvious huge Bond fans!

No booking, so queue only process, therefore we will wait a few more showings when things have cooled down!

My 9 year old daughter is dying to see it (she has watched the lot with me many a time at home) and she keeps asking when is it coming out on DVD / Blu Ray!

Instagram - bondclothes007

Loeffelholz wrote:
Jag wrote:

How many sons do you have, Loeffelholz??? And why can't you take them to the cinema together (hope it's not an insensitive question)? ajb007/amazed

I have two: 17 and 20, with very busy separate lives of their own, and regrettably they live in another city. I don't see them nearly as much as I like, but I raised them on Bond...when they were younger we enjoyed pro wrestling, and once saw Dave Bautista perform in person (he was VERY impressive), so SP is a bit special in that regard.

That explains it. Somehow I pictured them to be not much bigger than toddlers!  ajb007/lol

Jag wrote:
Loeffelholz wrote:
Jag wrote:

That explains it. Somehow I pictured them to be not much bigger than toddlers!  ajb007/lol

Most days, it feels like they should still be ajb007/wink

"Blood & Ashes"...AVAILABLE on Amazon.co.uk: Get 'Jaded': Blood & Ashes: The Debut Oscar Jade Thriller
"I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
"Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM

I saw it twice on the same day...  ajb007/lol

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/617/22922394631_0075992c8a_c.jpg

Just saw it on IMAX. Loved it. Can't wait to see it again. I'll probably see it 3 or 4 times total.

"Please don't try to follow me"

1. MR 2. GE 3. TSWLM 4. DN 5. GF 6. TND 7. TMWTGG 8. OP 9. TWINE 10. AVTAK

Three times for me as well, but in two different countries. Do I get extra credits for that? ajb007/lol

1. Ohmss   2. Frwl   3. Op   4. Tswlm   5. Tld   6. Ge  7. Yolt 8. Lald   9. Cr   10. Ltk   11. Dn   12. Gf   13. Qos   14. Mr   15. Tmwtgg   16. Fyeo   17. Twine   18. Sf   19. Tb   20 Tnd   21. Spectre   22 Daf   23. Avtak   24. Dad

I'm at 6, I have been told that if I go again an intervention will be in my future. So Im not telling anyone that I am seeing it again on Wednesday.  ajb007/bond

I have seen it 4 times now. (The past 3 nights in a row)

Time to take a little break.  I might go again...this is one of my favorite Bond films!  ajb007/biggrin

"Please don't try to follow me"

1. MR 2. GE 3. TSWLM 4. DN 5. GF 6. TND 7. TMWTGG 8. OP 9. TWINE 10. AVTAK

dbl07 wrote:

I'm at 6, I have been told that if I go again an intervention will be in my future. So Im not telling anyone that I am seeing it again on Wednesday.  ajb007/bond

Think you paid DCs salary  ajb007/smile

Done three times , might go again, this film is Epic.  ajb007/bond

I smell a rat

Bond at the cinema for me:

DAD - 1
CR - 2
QOS - 3
SF - 3
SP - 3 (So far)

So SP is joined first on my list, and will top it if I see it again

1 - Avtak, 2 - Op, 3 - Ltk, 4 - Lald, 5 - Fyeo, 6 - Ohmss, 7 - Sf, 8 - Dn, 9 - Ge, 10 - Daf, 11 - Tmwtgg, 12 - Tswlm, 13 - Mr, 14 - Tld, 15 - Yolt, 16 - Sp, 17 - Gf, 18 - Frwl, 19 - Dad, 20 - Qos, 21 - Tnd, 22 - Twine, 23 - Tb, 24 - Cr

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby

Will be watching it for the 4th time today  ajb007/bond

I've yet to see it unfortunately but I'm going to go on Thursday to see it.  ajb007/crap

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

5 for me.  Will probably end up at 10 before it's out of the theaters.

I only saw it once but I do want to see it again when I get around to it.

The Red Kind wrote:

My record for the DC films at the cinema is as follows;

CR - 3
QOS - 2
SF - 3
SP - 3

I think three times is enough for me. I definitely like to go a few times as I just think to myself I've waited three years for this! And will never see it on the big screen again in my life.

Are you me? That's my exact numbers for Craig's films at the cinema!

Watched it for the 5th time last night.  I am planning on seeing it a few more times before its run is done.  Looks like I'll go again on Friday night, then for a matinee on Saturday.

"Now pay attention double O seven..." - Q.  Words I think we should all live by.

- Troy

TheGRman wrote:

Watched it for the 5th time last night.  I am planning on seeing it a few more times before its run is done.  Looks like I'll go again on Friday night, then for a matinee on Saturday.

ajb007/cheers

I smell a rat

Off to see it this afternoon - the Mrs wants to see it!!

Will be 4th time for me!!

I've seen it at the Swiss premiere at the end of October for the first time  ajb007/biggrin
Second time with my army buddies.
Third time with my wife.
Fourth time alone.
Fifth time with a working buddy.
Sixth time alone.
Seventh time alone.

Eighth time probably tomorrow Friday or latest on Monday. ajb007/bond

Dalton Rulez™

BondJasonBond006 wrote:

I've seen it at the Swiss premiere at the end of October for the first time  ajb007/biggrin
Second time with my army buddies.
Third time with my wife.
Fourth time alone.
Fifth time with a working buddy.
Sixth time alone.
Seventh time alone.

Eighth time probably tomorrow Friday or latest on Monday. ajb007/bond

Damn! You must really love this film. How many times have you seen Skyfall?

I might be heading to the movie later today to see it for the fourth time depending on what my schedule is like.

"Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."

Saw for 4th time yesterday - next time blu ray lol

Thunderpussy wrote:

Same here !  ajb007/biggrin

Yes with friends and relatives have seen it 3 times also.     SPOILERS-

Did you notice just before Hinx attacks Bond on the train there is his reflection in the cutlery on the table?
That's an old school Bond film technique to see danger in a reflection.
(e.g. -beginning of Goldfinger-Bonita knocked out as Bond swings her around after seeing the attacker reflected in her eye.)

I've bought myself the book-Blood, Sweat and Bond which is a good photographic record of the actors
and the scenes.  The helicopter crash was convincing at the end.

Bleuville.      "Finish it.   FINISH IT."      "Out of Bullets".