Mr White ?

Watched Spectre yesterday , not sure if i missed something probably did but how did Bond find out where Mr White was hiding out ?

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    From memory doesn't he ask Moneypenny to use MI6 intel to figure out who the pale king is and the she tracks down his last known location
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • FrigilianaFrigiliana Posts: 164MI6 Agent
    Thanks welshboy78 thought i might have missed something , just realised this might be a spoiler if Moderators want to delete my post go ahead apologies as i have been trying to avoid reviews myself .
    To be honest even though its simple plot I had to re-watch again to remember how things happen - old age kicking in??
    Yes my son bought me tickets as an early Christmas present for the Imax in Liverpool , first time i've watched a film in Imax found it a bit distracting to be honest but i will be definitely be watching it again think i'll enjoy it more .
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    To be honest even though its simple plot I had to re-watch again to remember how things happen - old age kicking in??

Yeh, me too! :))

I think I was so 'in' the movie (as I saw it on IMAX, which does assault the senses - in a good way) I needed to see it on a regular screen, so I could 'step back' and watch it.

It filled in all the missing bits the second time round, and I enjoyed it more - I think it's going to be a movie I can watch over and over, just like QoS -{
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    Frigiliana wrote:
    Watched Spectre yesterday , not sure if i missed something probably did but how did Bond find out where Mr White was hiding out ?

In the Spectre meeting in Rome it's mentioned that The Pale King is located in Altaussee Austria and that somebody needed to take care of him since that had been Sciarra's job.

Then Moneypenny confirms that The Pale King was Mr. White and he had last been seen in Altausee.
    Right wow i've missed loads of stuff then , i normally ask the wife but she wasn't sure either .
    Frigiliana wrote:
    Yes my son bought me tickets as an early Christmas present for the Imax in Liverpool , first time i've watched a film in Imax found it a bit distracting to be honest but i will be definitely be watching it again think i'll enjoy it more .

Yeah Imax is so in your face that it is both cool but also hard to take all in
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Following these posts, I sure hope I don't come down with
    Any of these " Old persons" problems ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I'm blaming it on the Imax and being piss// wet through before i went in , feeble i know .
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Frigiliana wrote:

Yeah Imax is so in your face that it is both cool but also hard to take all in

Totally agree... an assault on the senses :))
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • SPECTRE-007SPECTRE-007 Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    Welshmanboy78 is right. Moneypenny provides Intel to Bond while he was escaping from Hinx on the streets of Italy