51

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

PM sent Craig

Cheers

Keith

52

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

PM Sent

53

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

OP updated with available items and price drop.

I'll also throw out that I'm looking for the Rag & Bone Henley in Indigo in size Small.  I passed up getting in on the sale last year as I wasn't sure on sizing.  Now I know.  Please PM me if you have one for sale (preferably NWT) - I will consider a partial trade for any of the items above for sale as well.

Kind regards,
Craig

54

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

OP updated with price drops.  Will be posting a few additional items in the next few days as well.

Kind regards,
Craig

55

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Further price drops in OP.

Kind regards,
Craig

56

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

DBS wrote:

Further price drops in OP.

Kind regards,
Craig

Pm me with what you have left.

57

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Greetings Craig,

Do you still have the Air Articulates available?  If could let me know what is still available I would appreciate it.  I am quite interested in a few of your items.

Cheers  ajb007/martini

Sorry but that last hand... Nearly killed me.

58

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Agent Double-O Daniel wrote:

Greetings Craig,

Do you still have the Air Articulates available?  If could let me know what is still available I would appreciate it.  I am quite interested in a few of your items.

Cheers  ajb007/martini

Thanks for your interest!  Yes, the Nikes are still available, and the OP is currently up to date with availability.  The only item not listed at the moment is a pair of Orlebar Brown Setters in Sky in size 32 from Skyfall.  They are brand new with tags and OB box.  Asking price is $275 plus shipping as these are now no longer available in the SA color-way.  (I believe the current color is called Riviera and it's a much brighter blue).

Kind regards,
Craig

59

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

PM sent.

DBS wrote:
Agent Double-O Daniel wrote:

Greetings Craig,

Do you still have the Air Articulates available?  If could let me know what is still available I would appreciate it.  I am quite interested in a few of your items.

Cheers  ajb007/martini

Thanks for your interest!  Yes, the Nikes are still available, and the OP is currently up to date with availability.  The only item not listed at the moment is a pair of Orlebar Brown Setters in Sky in size 32 from Skyfall.  They are brand new with tags and OB box.  Asking price is $275 plus shipping as these are now no longer available in the SA color-way.  (I believe the current color is called Riviera and it's a much brighter blue).

Kind regards,
Craig

Sorry but that last hand... Nearly killed me.

60

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Added my ROYALE Harrington jacket to the OP and price drop on the TF Whitehall tie.

Kind regards,
Craig

61

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Price drop on the ROYALE Harrington!  And just added some new DC-era items - Loake Trapper boots from "Casino Royale," the TF tie from the "QoS" premiere/press event, and a "QoS"-patterned TF tie.

Kind regards,
Craig

62

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Price drops on all items!

Kind regards,
Craig

63

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Further drops on all remaining items.

Kind regards,
Craig

64

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Updated to include my SPECTRE Thomas Pink tie and a pair of J. Crew Kentons in Sahara!

Kind regards,
Craig

65

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

What size and price for the harrington?

66

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Updated availability and price drops.

Kind regards,
Craig

67

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Price drops on everything, plus added a new TF navy polo (close copy of QoS polo)!

Kind regards,
Craig

68

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Is the QoS Tom Ford tie (silver and black) metallic looking still for sale?

69

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

operas phantom wrote:

Is the QoS Tom Ford tie (silver and black) metallic looking still for sale?

Hi operas,

Yes, this tie is still available.  I've sent you a PM.

Kind regards,
Craig

70

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Price drop on the TF polo, plus I just added my TF SPECTRE polo.

Kind regards,
Craig

71

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Updated the OP to reflect availability, price drops, and added my Church's Philip shoes!!  Super rare!!!

Kind regards,
Craig

72

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Unfortunately the Philip’s are not my size but I’m always so impressed at your pictures Craig—really well done!  ajb007/martini

73

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Updated items for sale in the OP and finally added my Matchless Craig Blouson - brand new with tags for $1250!!

Kind regards,
Craig

74

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Price drops on remaining items in OP.

Kind regards,
Craig

75

Re: FS: DC-era Bond Clothing - ALL SOLD - 04 Nov 2019

Updated to include my TF Spectre Moroccan polo.

Kind regards,
Craig