Re: Magnoli Spectre Ties

Indy, would be interesting if you did a package discount deal as you did with the Skyfall glasses and a free tie..  Morocco blazer, shirt and tie deal ?  Possible ? ajb007/biggrin

MFisher wrote:

Indy, would be interesting if you did a package discount deal as you did with the Skyfall glasses and a free tie..  Morocco blazer, shirt and tie deal ?  Possible ? ajb007/biggrin

I second that. I'd definitely be interested in a package with the three!

Yes, absolutely possible. We're working on a new website that will have a lot more in the way of packaged deals. Until then, simply e-mail us directly and we'll work out the best pricing for you.

The factory is proving problematic with this tie. They had no trouble doing the sample, but having issues producing a full run of the two-toned knit tie. We're still working on it with them, but this looks like it'll be delayed further, unfortunately.

Also, for those interested in the entire Morocco outfit, we can source the correct color cotton for the trousers.

Indy Magnoli wrote:

Yes, absolutely possible. We're working on a new website that will have a lot more in the way of packaged deals. Until then, simply e-mail us directly and we'll work out the best pricing for you.

The factory is proving problematic with this tie. They had no trouble doing the sample, but having issues producing a full run of the two-toned knit tie. We're still working on it with them, but this looks like it'll be delayed further, unfortunately.

Also, for those interested in the entire Morocco outfit, we can source the correct color cotton for the trousers.

I'd simply be happy with single toned knit tie that's the same colour as you see out on screen.

But a entire Morocco outfit pack, that would be excellent! And you can get the correct colour for the trousers, also excellent! The BC chinos have proved to be a bit difficult to distinguish colour wise.

We'll keep moving forward with the two-tone tie and, if it really is impossible, we may proceed with just the dark brown version.

Magnoli, have you thought about making shoe laces for the Aldo alternatives of the JCrew Kenton's? As far as I am concerned, there is not a decent shoe lace option that matches the JCrew Kenton's on the market. Would be very interested in buying that because I the shoe laces make the boot in my opinion.

"Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/

Hi Indy.

I've sent you a PM on here over a week ago and I'm still waiting for a reply. I also sent numerous messages on your website but you never answer those.

I have a problem with the fit of my Spectre Cocktail Shirt that I would like to get resolved. The arms are way too tight. So tight that I can't even try on the shirt properly to see if it fits. I included my forearm measurements when I ordered the shirt but clearly that was missed by you guys.

How do we go about resolving this issue?

Eagerly awaiting a reply of some sort.

ED

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

MFisher wrote:

Omg yes! This has to be done

Indy. Just woundering where we are at with the Morocco tie?

Bumping with a couple of questions for Indy:

Did anything ever come of this SPECTRE tie project?

I know you do a navy and black square-tip knit tie. Is that actually grenadine since it's knit and not woven? And have you thought about doing a navy garza grossa grenadine pointed-blade tie?

I'm also wondering how the Spectre Morocco Knit tie is coming and if there is new release date. Thanks Indy!

"Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/

Indy Magnoli wrote:

We'll keep moving forward with the two-tone tie and, if it really is impossible, we may proceed with just the dark brown version.

I'd be happy with a single tone version.....any progress?

My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6

Any progress on this project? It seems to have gorn pretty quiet.

MrIceGuy wrote:

Any progress on this project? It seems to have gorn pretty quiet.

I second that, any update?? It's been nearly a year since the tie's first proposed release date.

Bump!

"...I have the oddest feeling we will be meeting again sometime..."
-Roger Moore's James Bond. RIP.
I have a YouTube channel on all things Bond (amongst other things, coming soon™).
The name's Bond and Beyond. It's currently on hold, though.

Was thinking of bumping this myself. I've been wanting to place an order but thought I'd wait for the Morocco tie...

UPDATE! We've finally found a factory who can do the Morocco Tie for us so the run has started and we're hoping to have these ready to ship by late September or early October. Better late than never!!  ajb007/martini