Spectre trailer - Voice tone and accent difference Oben's voice in Rom

Hey guys just my OCD kicking in again

Want to ask if you guys also noticed, during the Trailer in Spectre you guys know the sentence : Welcome James...its been a long time...and finally he we are ! Did you guys notice that in the trailer the tone and accent is totally different to the one in the movie? The trailer one sounded more creepy mysterious where as the accent in the movie sounded more high pitch and more american / canadian accent (sorry no offence) did you guys realise also? do you think they changed the trailer or after the trailer they just changed the whole tone and accent of Blofeld?

Cheers
Yes i did ride the CAT

Comments

• Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    Hart008 wrote:
    Hey guys just my OCD kicking in again

Want to ask if you guys also noticed, during the Trailer in Spectre you guys know the sentence : Welcome James...its been a long time...and finally he we are ! Did you guys notice that in the trailer the tone and accent is totally different to the one in the movie? The trailer one sounded more creepy mysterious where as the accent in the movie sounded more high pitch and more american / canadian accent (sorry no offence) did you guys realise also? do you think they changed the trailer or after the trailer they just changed the whole tone and accent of Blofeld?

Cheers

Welcome Hart008, it has been a long time...and finally, here we are! Cuckoo! :))
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
  • Bmorelli11Bmorelli11 Posts: 197MI6 Agent
    I noticed it too and figured they just used a different take for the final cut of the movie. I preferred the delivery in the trailer, much more sinister!
    You're that English secret agent from England | Instagram: @matchedperfectly | Web: www.matchedperfectly.us
  • Bondage007Bondage007 AustraliaPosts: 371MI6 Agent
    I don't get why they changed it, the trailer one was so much more sinister.

The final theatrical voice is featured in one of the TV spots
    2019 Bondathon...in progress (6) FRWL (7) GE (8) FYEO (9) TND (10) MR (11) GF (12) LALD (13) DAF (14) LTK (15) TMWTGG (16) TB (17) TSWLM (18) DAD (19) AVTAK (20) YOLT (21) QOS (22) SF (23) TWINE (24) SP