101

Re: SPECTRE - Why it's plot twist isn't that bad

Last night I was in the living room and I mentioned SPECTRE to my Son in some way and my Wife says, "What's specter?" And my Son says, "It's the latest James Bond film- the best one in a long time. ajb007/amazed
*So proud of my boy* ajb007/biggrin

Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool. Craig is too.
#1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.QOS 4.DN 5.GF/GE 6.SP 7.FRWL 8.TB/TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT

102

Re: SPECTRE - Why it's plot twist isn't that bad

chrisisall wrote:

Last night I was in the living room and I mentioned SPECTRE to my Son in some way and my Wife says, "What's specter?" And my Son says, "It's the latest James Bond film- the best one in a long time. ajb007/amazed
*So proud of my boy* ajb007/biggrin

Is this the first you've seen your wife in over a year?  ajb007/biggrin

103

Re: SPECTRE - Why it's plot twist isn't that bad

Matt S wrote:
chrisisall wrote:

Last night I was in the living room and I mentioned SPECTRE to my Son in some way and my Wife says, "What's specter?" And my Son says, "It's the latest James Bond film- the best one in a long time. ajb007/amazed
*So proud of my boy* ajb007/biggrin

Is this the first you've seen your wife in over a year?  ajb007/biggrin

LOL, no, she's just NOT a Bond fan, in ANY sense of the word. Anything 'Bond' never goes to long-term memory for her. ajb007/lol

Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool. Craig is too.
#1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.QOS 4.DN 5.GF/GE 6.SP 7.FRWL 8.TB/TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT

104

Re: SPECTRE - Why it's plot twist isn't that bad

My recommendation would be to have a night of passion with a Bond girl then, Chrisisall. Your wife forget all about it in the morning.  ajb007/biggrin

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

105

Re: SPECTRE - Why it's plot twist isn't that bad

A Night ?    Bit hopeful  time wise, I'd say.  ajb007/biggrin

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

106

Re: SPECTRE - Why it's plot twist isn't that bad

Charmed & Dangerous wrote:

My recommendation would be to have a night of passion with a Bond girl then, Chrisisall. Your wife forget all about it in the morning.  ajb007/biggrin

She would suddenly understand what a licence to kill is.... ajb007/amazed

Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool. Craig is too.
#1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.QOS 4.DN 5.GF/GE 6.SP 7.FRWL 8.TB/TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT