Topic: SPECTRE titles sequence

For those who can't wait till the 22nd Feb or who want to have a perve at Daniel without his shirt?  ajb007/insane

http://www.artofthetitle.com/title/spectre/#

Re: SPECTRE titles sequence

Super stuff - thanks for sharing  ajb007/martini

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

Great article, always intresting to see how things are made! Thanks !  ajb007/martini

Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews:  Recapping 007   
YouTube channel  Support my channel on Patreon  Twitter   Facebook fanpage

ajb007/martini  great article.

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

Informative article. Thanks for sharing.  ajb007/martini

Nice to see the process, even though I am not a fan of the result. I do think that Spectre is perhaps Kleinman's weakest title sequence after Die Another Day.

As for the writers' assessment that Smith wrote a "driving and impassioned theme" ...  ajb007/rolleyes

Thanks for sharing!

Westward_Drift wrote:

Nice to see the process, even though I am not a fan of the result. I do think that Spectre is perhaps Kleinman's weakest title sequence after Die Another Day.

As for the writers' assessment that Smith wrote a "driving and impassioned theme" ...  ajb007/rolleyes

Westward_Drift wrote:

I thought it was one of the better ones, I really liked it, I feel I actually loved it. The themes from the older movies where cool and I just seem to like this one. Something I didn't do with the Skyfall one, that one was just OK, nothing special.

MI6Community: DoubleOGeauss
YouTube: DutchJamesBondFan