Topic: Posting photos

A dumb question but how do you add photos to a post. I generally use my iPhone rather than laptop.if there already is a thread for this I apologize . Thanks

Anthony

Re: Posting photos

I've only ever used it on my laptop. Just above the box for writing a post. There is aa "Add image to post"
highlighted. Clicking on this takes you to a browse files box, which allows you to select an image from
your files.
The photo box along the tools bar, I think allows you to post a URL for an image on the web.  Hopefully
Someone more experienced than I will comment.  ajb007/smile

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

Oh its very easy ,you pick up the phone and get your 12 year old nephew over to show you how to do it ,simple really  ajb007/biggrin

By the way, did I tell you,  I was       "Mad"?

What you have to know is at the AJB software does not store the pics, which you can see here.

So, you have to upload your pic to a hosting service and then put the url ( which you are receiving from the hosting service) into your comment.

Or you use he AJB hosting link (which is utterly crap because it only shows thumbnails) by using he 'add image to Post' Function

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

The image uploading on AJB could really do with a reform so that a little bit bigger pictures could be uploaded in avatars. Although this all hangs on SiCo returning again as he's the admin here and thus the only one that can makes changes of this nature. That said, I'm happy with the Colonel Sun avatar that I have. It might make things easier for newer members of AJB however.  ajb007/martini

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

I don't think at this will happen.
When I see how many people are not able to upload pics in reasonable image sizes, I can imagine what desaster it will be when people can freely post their uncropped 12MB pics directly from their smartphones  ajb007/biggrin

FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

Higgins wrote:

I don't think at this will happen.
When I see how many people are not able to upload pics in reasonable image sizes, I can imagine what desaster it will be when people can freely post their uncropped 12MB pics directly from their smartphones  ajb007/biggrin

Well, I mean if it allowed you a little bit more in terms of size for an avatar image. It is quite restrictive currently, but as you say this is unlikely to change. I had to get TP to help me with mine!  ajb007/biggrin

I would have helped you, too  ajb007/wink

Be careful what you ask TP for, he usualy only does nude pics of old women  ajb007/biggrin

Thanks Higgins I thought would be like Twitter any suggestions for hosting service would be appreciated

Anthony

Thanks for the offer, Higgins. I'll certainly keep you in mind the next time I'm in a uploading picture flap!  ajb007/biggrin

So I take it this new mode not supported malarkey means I'm taking pictures in to high a megapixel setting? I never had a problem until recently??

It was either that.....or the priesthood

Chriscoop wrote:

So I take it this new mode not supported malarkey means I'm taking pictures in to high a megapixel setting? I never had a problem until recently??

SiCo checked in and he said that nothing has changed with AJB - so it's either the hosting site or possible ad-blockers...

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

Sir Miles wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:

SiCo checked in and he said that nothing has changed with AJB - so it's either the hosting site or possible ad-blockers...

ajb007/martini  Hosting site I think Sir Miles, the sites had a face lift and since then I've had problems.

It was either that.....or the priesthood

^ thanks for the feedback...I know a few have had issues so we had to throw up the Si Signal and see what he said...

The Joy Of 6

I will look at changing the image hosting plugin as when I tried it it was working however I found the ads they showed questionable!

Simon

Questionable  ads, eh ?....... must check it out.   ajb007/biggrin

As always thanks to all who keep AJB007 running.  ajb007/martini

Great to see you back on AJB, SiCo. Thank you for everything you do to keep us online!  ajb007/smile  ajb007/martini

I'm also unable to log in using my mobile phone (Safari)...so, to Higgins delight - I won't be around until it's sorted !

The Joy Of 6

Yesss!  ajb007/cheers  ajb007/cheers  ajb007/cheers

Well there's a questionable choice in green trainers on the boards anyhow so that shopuld fit in.  ajb007/tongue  ajb007/biggrin

Sorry guys...seems to be working again...I'm sure if you crowdfund though SiCo can make it go wrong again  ajb007/biggrin

The Joy Of 6

Still getting "Mode not supported", when trying to post a photo.

Me too  ajb007/crap

And I wanted to show off my new trainers desperately  ajb007/shifty

Or .....

"Show off, my Desperate  Trainers !"    ajb007/wink

Higgins wrote:

Me too  ajb007/crap

And I wanted to show off my new trainers desperately  ajb007/shifty

That's not a 'fault' - that's just a 'taste & decency' filter  ajb007/biggrin

The Joy Of 6