26

Re: Posting photos

If that filter existed, why can I still see you here?  ajb007/shifty

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

27

Re: Posting photos

Higgins wrote:

If that filter existed, why can I still see you here?  ajb007/shifty

It only affects EU members  ajb007/lol

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

28

Re: Posting photos

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

29

Re: Posting photos

Now I'm having problems uploading images via photo bucket - it says 'mode not supported' - anyone else having issues?

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

30

Re: Posting photos

Yes, I get the same message  ajb007/crap

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

31

Re: Posting photos

I am glad that we finally could prevent TP from uploading pics here  ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/biggrin

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

32

Re: Posting photos

I'm getting the same "mode not supported".

33

Re: Posting photos

I got that too. I followed MattS's advice on the bond soundtracks on cassette thread. It worked a treat.

It was either that.....or the priesthood

34

Re: Posting photos

Barbel wrote:

I'm getting the same "mode not supported".

Same here when trying to upload pics from my iPhone

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

35

Re: Posting photos

Is this by clicking the Add Image to post link?

Do you click the button to select a photo?

Do you select a photo to upload?

Simon

36

Re: Posting photos

Yes. It's the add image,  click to up load, then it's the message.  ( For me anyway)

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

37

Re: Posting photos

Yes, yes and yes.
For me the problem is not limited to iPhone/ipad, it's also not working with my iMac

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

38

Re: Posting photos

^ wot they said !

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

39

Re: Posting photos

Ok please try it now, I have found an upgraded extension and it seems to work for me! (Although I still can't replicate the issue with the old one!).

The link has moved to below the post box and is currently in blue and unreadable, I will fix that momentarily.

Please let me know.

https://s32.postimg.cc/6ajmcphf5/connery_avatar.gif

I'm not sure why it's so big but it's a start!

Last edited by SiCo (12th Jul 2016 19:02)

Simon

40

Re: Posting photos

https://s32.postimg.cc/6ln1mtjcx/image.jpg

Works for me, but still with thumbnails.

Problem is when you're clicking it, you get all the dodgy ads.
Would be better if we could see the full pic instead?

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

41

Re: Posting photos

I didn't realise that was the problem, I thought the whole problem was that you couldn't upload at all?

Unfortunately with this current plugin I don't think we have a choice. I tried another plugin but it just crashed the whole site. I think for the moment it's a win it's working at all!

Simon

42

Re: Posting photos

https://s31.postimg.cc/nfb19kzdj/aa_old_man_4.gif

43

Re: Posting photos

SiCo wrote:

I didn't realise that was the problem, I thought the whole problem was that you couldn't upload at all?

Unfortunately with this current plugin I don't think we have a choice. I tried another plugin but it just crashed the whole site. I think for the moment it's a win it's working at all!

We've had multiple threads about that in the past.
But thumbnails are better than nothing  ajb007/wink

Thanks, big boss!  ajb007/martini

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

44

Re: Posting photos

Is there anything you can do to allow a little bit bigger images to be accepted and resized as avatars on AJB, SiCo?

I know that that is a separate issue to the one in this thread, but still.   ajb007/smile  ajb007/martini

Thanks for all you do for us!

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

45

Re: Posting photos

SiCo wrote:

I didn't realise that was the problem, I thought the whole problem was that you couldn't upload at all?

Yes - that was the main issue...several people just couldn't upload their images...it's only because Higgybaby is an old decrepit man whose eyesight is failing that he needs larger images  ajb007/shifty  ajb007/tongue

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

46

Re: Posting photos

ajb007/cheers  Fantastic, everything up and running  ajb007/martini

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

47

Re: Posting photos

Silhouette Man wrote:

Is there anything you can do to allow a little bit bigger images to be accepted and resized as avatars on AJB, SiCo?

I know that that is a separate issue to the one in this thread, but still.   ajb007/smile  ajb007/martini

Thanks for all you do for us!

I will look into this next, yes it can be done, it's just whether it is easy with in the confines of the framework of the forum which as in this case is the limiting factor!

Simon

48

Re: Posting photos

SiCo wrote:
Silhouette Man wrote:

Is there anything you can do to allow a little bit bigger images to be accepted and resized as avatars on AJB, SiCo?

I know that that is a separate issue to the one in this thread, but still.   ajb007/smile  ajb007/martini

Thanks for all you do for us!

I will look into this next, yes it can be done, it's just whether it is easy with in the confines of the framework of the forum which as in this case is the limiting factor!

Thank you, SiCo. I know these sorts of things are difficult.  ajb007/martini

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

49

Re: Posting photos

Just checking if Flickr images work here.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1794/43978205721_ab2bb98b92_o.jpg

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

50

Re: Posting photos

Quentin Quigley wrote:

Just checking if Flickr images work here.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1794/43978205721_ab2bb98b92_o.jpg

Well, that sure gets a thumbs up from me!  ajb007/biggrin

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).