1,601

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Barbel wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/sB054Wnc/108811928-capture.jpg

A government leek you could say.  ajb007/lol

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

1,602

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

So, today Boris Johnson met with JC Juncker and it became very clear, that Johnson had nothing to offer than words.

I remember people criticizing a lack of optimism, but optimism without substance is just hot air.

Luxembourg PM Bettel could not have been much clearer in the press conference which Johnson dodged because he did not like the protesters (what a democrat he is!).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gb1Y1516Mc

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

1,603

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Over time the environment has been engineered so that this thread has become nothing more than an echo chamber.

If people just want to continue speaking among themselves (or even to themselves!) I wish them the best of luck.

Good bye.

1,604

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Speaking about yourself?

Joshua wrote:

BTW this is still not my return to this conversation so expect no replies. I am just passing an opinion which is my own.

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

1,605

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Echo...

Joshua wrote:

Thank you and good bye (again!)

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

1,606

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Joshua wrote:

Over time the environment has been engineered so that this thread has become nothing more than an echo chamber.

If people just want to continue speaking among themselves (or even to themselves!) I wish them the best of luck.

Good bye.

And the funny thing is, that you and others are pretty busy pming each other everyttime that I am posting something here about Brexit.
And even if I'd be speaking to myself (which is not the case) - it's not you to judge and it'd not make my points any less important.

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

1,607

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Higgins wrote:

Echo...

Joshua wrote:

Thank you and good bye (again!)

I've removed my comment.  Apologies if any offence was taken.

Last edited by OGG007 (17th Sep 2019 23:23)

"Everyone knows rock n' roll attained perfection in 1974; It's a scientific fact". -  Homer J Simpson

1,608

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Higgins wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Over time the environment has been engineered so that this thread has become nothing more than an echo chamber.

If people just want to continue speaking among themselves (or even to themselves!) I wish them the best of luck.

Good bye.

And the funny thing is, that you and others are pretty busy pming each other everyttime that I am posting something here about Brexit.
And even if I'd be speaking to myself (which is not the case) - it's not you to judge and it'd not make my points any less important.

Just out of curiosity, how do you know people are pming each other about your political posts? Not that I have anything to hide personally, I've never pmd anyone about political issues. Do you have a man on the inside Higgins?

It was either that.....or the priesthood

1,609

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

ajb007/biggrin does it matter?

It happens and I see it as a kind of non-visible discussion
And I have not been speaking about you, Chris ajb007/wink

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

1,610

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

The method of attack is predicable, and it's predictability means it loses its worth.

I am making an observation.

the response it to attack/ moderator intervention/have comments deleted/go back to the safety of the echo chamber.

Higgins, no one is speaking about you behind your back and I am not sure where you get this idea from. I have not been sending messages to any one 'when ever you make comments about brexit', I am too busy in real life to bother with things like that.

If I have any thing to say I would say it here or to you in the PM.

1,611

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Please don‘t pm me.
And didn‘t you promise not to address me anymore (while you constantly do it anyhow ‚indirectly‘ which is a pretty naive approach imo).

Last edited by Higgins (17th Sep 2019 11:26)

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

1,612

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

OGG007 wrote:
Higgins wrote:

Echo...

Joshua wrote:

Thank you and good bye (again!)

Post deleted

I want to know why you are choosing to make racist remarks. I asked you about the picanin before.

1,613

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Well it matters as if you are privvy to private messages that the authors of don't know you are then either you have access to private messages via an inside man or someone is informing you of said PMs which is a tad underhand and would fuel bad feeling.
Of course this being a James bond forum a double agent should be expected  ajb007/lol
Equaly those sending said PMs may have told you they are doing so. I wouldn't like to think anyone discusses my PMs without my consent.

It was either that.....or the priesthood

1,614

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Higgins wrote:

Please don‘t pm me.
And didn‘t you promise to address me anymore (while you constantly do it anyhow ‚indirectly‘ which is a pretty naive approach imo).

This I will not do then. I also remember your promise not to mention me. It says more about you than me that you are so thin skinned when ever any one has an opinion which contradicts your own you fly into a tantrum, but that is your problem, not mine. Thank you.

1,615

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Joshua wrote:

I am making an observation.

the response it to attack/ moderator intervention/have comments deleted/go back to the safety of the echo chamber.

Well, your observation is wrong!

I don‘t need moderator help to get opposing statements deleted and I am sure that moderators will tell you, that they are smart and bold enough not to get instrumentalized by me or anyone else!

As you are such a good observer, you sometimes get so angry that you are totally losing all boundaries. You don‘t stop and go to war with everybody who gets in your way.
That‘s why your comments are getting deleted or edited and you should get over with your bitterness about it.

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

1,616

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Joshua wrote:

This I will not do then. I also remember your promise not to mention me.

I challenge you to pinpoint exactly to where I did that.

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

1,617

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Besides that, seems that my comments are still viewed and bring up some emotions, so the echo chamber theory can be put to a rest  ajb007/biggrin

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

1,618

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

I thought you did not want us to speak to each other?!

I am really too busy with real life to play school yard games, I left them behind when I was 14. Again I point out that I am familiar with the tactic.

If you want your own challenge I give you one. Try your best to begin to act like a grown up in debates. after all, you do yourself no favours by acting in the way you do.

No body here hates you, dislikes you or speaks about you behind your back. People disagree with certain of your viewpoints, that is all. That does not make them your enemies, or it does not make their viewpoints any less valid than yours (or yours than theirs).

Please, I ask that you consider this. Thank you.

1,619

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Joshua wrote:

This I will not do then. I also remember your promise not to mention me.

I challenge you to pinpoint exactly to where I did that, or was that just a lie?

Last edited by Higgins (17th Sep 2019 11:49)

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

1,620

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Joshua wrote:

I thought you did not want us to speak to each other?!

I am really too busy with real life to play school yard games, I left them behind when I was 14. Again I point out that I am familiar with the tactic.

If you want your own challenge I give you one. Try your best to begin to act like a grown up in debates. after all, you do yourself no favours by acting in the way you do.

No body here hates you, dislikes you or speaks about you behind your back. People disagree with certain of your viewpoints, that is all. That does not make them your enemies, or it does not make their viewpoints any less valid than yours (or yours than theirs).

Please, I ask that you consider this. Thank you.

Thanks, I don‘t need your advise, particularly as you are unable to temper yourself.

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

1,621

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

What a bizarre turn of events!  ajb007/lol

1,622

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Of course, every thing you say is true so I must acknowledge this here for every one to see. Everyone is wrong and you are right, everyone is speaking about you in the PM. I am a liar.

I hope this capitulation pleases you.

Now you can return to the safe space that is your echo chamber in the knowledge that you have won (again). I hope you enjoy yourself and I wish you the best of luck.

I must go now to spend the rest of my day off writing and reading PMs about you! ajb007/insane

1,623

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

echo chamber is pretty active today  ajb007/biggrin

Having said this, Joshua can all put this to rest by stating, that he never has been discussing my (his words)"method of attack", my comments about Brexit, Brexiteers and my attitude in this thread with other members of this board via pm.
And he can state, that he never made critical remarks against me in pms towards other AJB members.

Thank you!


Then we can continue discussing the recent events, what happens if the supreme court rules, that the prorogation was with the purpose get away with parliament?

Last edited by Higgins (17th Sep 2019 12:22)

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

1,624

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

That I cannot do because as you already know I spend most of my time on AJB reading and writing PMs about you your 'method of attack'  your comments about Brexit, Brexiteers and your attitude in this thread with other members of this board.
I therefore cannot state that I never made critical remarks against me in pms towards other AJB members. You have got me into a corner and I can not escape. It is tactical brilliance on your part.

If you are intimating (I hope that is the correct word?) that you have some how access to AJB members private accounts or someone is doing this on your behalf and are using this as a threat in an attempt to shut down debate then please feel free to go into my message box and publish all my PMs. You will notice when you get there the dates of PMs conversations. You will see that I have not deleted any - even the ones when I first joined the AJB.

As I said you have my permission so publish away my friend!

1,625

Re: The General UK Politics (Past and Present) Discussion Thread

Ens007 wrote:

What a bizarre turn of events!  ajb007/lol

While people can disagree, the only bizarre event is that someone thinks it is acceptable to make a racist comment.