Re: **UPDATED PAGE 39: TF QoS SA Harrington Jacket Run**

Thanks

I am In Ill take 2 of the jackets!!!!!

sruzgar wrote:

Right folks I have once again been tirelessly working away with TF Milan trying to get them to remake the original TF QoS Harrington Jacket (made of 100% cotton) and they are finally entertaining the idea but in order to fully determine the feasibility and price I need to gather a list of interested people (numbers).

I would assume that its going to be in the 2000 EURO ballpark, possibly more so please only submit your name if you are interested and no time wasters that we has with the tie project.

UPDATE: I would also assume that the jackets will be made in standard sizes, taxes will be taken off for those who live outside of the EU however you may incur customs and duties when it arrives at the destination country.  Shipping will be an additional charge on-top of the cost of the jacket

CONFIRMED:
sruzgar                x1
jared_nomak        x1
welshboy             x1
006                     x1
GS                      x1
-_Quantum_-       x1
redsleighdown      x1
007JBDCMWR      x1
Matt B                 x1
Tintin                  x1
MickeyMouse       x1
Commandant       x1
gooner                x1
chriscollins007     x1
RAINbowTRAIL    x1
kadd                   x1
Red Indian          x1
MrE                    x1
JTM                    x1
DBS                    x1
nafets47             x1
nickp                  x1
junebai89           x1
Suit                   x1
The Mantis         x1
GaryD_007        x1
SenorJon21        x1

TOTAL: 27

Simon can you please add me to the list?  You have my upmost respect for even getting TF to entertain this idea but I know if anyone can pull it off you can.  I thought even after the Morocco tie run that TF would dig their heels in on the Harrington.  I'm definitely in for this as it is the best jacket from the Craig era, in my opinion of course.  Thanks again and I have confidence we can get this project off the ground. ajb007/cheers

I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me

Crikey - never thought this list would hit 30!!!    Great stuff  ajb007/cheers

Instagram - bondclothes007

To 30!  ajb007/cheers

Simon, I'm in as well! Thank you for all that you do, it's greatly appreciated!

By the way, if anyone has an extra Morocco tie, I would definitely be interested in purchasing one!

welshboy78 wrote:

Crikey - never thought this list would hit 30!!!    Great stuff  ajb007/cheers

29 so far, Im waiting to hear back from Danewilkerson007 via PM as Im naturally skeptical of someone who registered yesterday and wants TWO jackets

Simon, just my opinion, but I'd limit it down to one jacket/person for obvious reasons.

I can see them turning up here and on ebay soon after they are available for double of the price.

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

Higgins wrote:

Simon, just my opinion, but I'd limit it down to one jacket/person for obvious reasons.

I can see them turning up here and on ebay soon after they are available for double of the price.

That's what I thought, you could sell one to make the original outlay back...or he's buying a second for someone else... ajb007/shifty

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

Higgins wrote:

I hear where you are coming from, its almost ad bad as buying several omegas to resell  ajb007/wink

I'm in

Buona fortuna, donna Lucia

OK we are up to 31 people now, I have passed this info onto TF and will post again when I know more.

sruzgar wrote:

OK we are up to 31 people now, I have passed this info onto TF and will post again when I know more.

May the force be with you  ajb007/lol

sruzgar wrote:

I hear where you are coming from, its almost ad bad as buying several omegas to resell  ajb007/wink

ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/biggrin
An appropriate parralel would be people buying multiple TF items when they are in the stores.

Now you are doing the legwork for them but if it's ok with you - no problem

FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

Higgins wrote:
sruzgar wrote:

ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/biggrin
An appropriate parralel would be people buying multiple TF items when they are in the stores.

Now you are doing the legwork for them but if it's ok with you - no problem

You know Im just yanking you're chain! However I have spoken to TF and they are OK selling 2 pieces to one client so if anyone does want two jackets, perhaps as a spare or to hold onto for investment purposes that's ok. 

I just ask that you split 50% of the profits with me when you do so  ajb007/wink

True Scotsman speaking here  ajb007/biggrin

I'm in with one

I thought I already said I was in but my name isn't in the list.  I'm in! Again

Wardlem wrote:

I thought I already said I was in but my name isn't in the list.  I'm in! Again

Sorry I may have missed you with peole derailing the thread  ajb007/lol  added now along with Higgy!

Wow! This is picking up some momentum

The more the merrier, please check the list on the first page to make sure you have not been missed!

If this goes ahead it will certainly, like the TF Morocco tie and C&J Molton's be a one time deal so do not sit on fence.  Surprised at the number of people that have contacted me about both of those after the fact kicking themselves for not getting in on them.

I'm in.

This thread's been busy recently.

Just out of interest, anybody remember what the most recent Harrington from TF sold for?  Think Harrods and Selfridges had it online a few months back. 

PS- Lost this thread for a minute.  Think we have too many stickies in the clothing section

I favorited it for the time being. Stuck on top in white.