Re: Bond girls / artists for theme song

Kate Beckinsale is a strong “yes” from me.

Kate gets the vote from me too, alongside the stunning Jennifer Garner who will be 46 this year and needs no introduction...
https://s10.postimg.cc/6fmqojj2d/6_FBFFAE6-58_BF-44_C2-95_D1-_F1_F72412_A9_F9.jpg

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

I love the idea of Hayley Atwell or Gemma Chan.

Westward_Drift wrote:

I love the idea of Hayley Atwell or Gemma Chan.

For the film, or just in general?  ajb007/biggrin

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

Westward_Drift wrote:

Hayley Atwell

Oh pretty please  ajb007/heart

I would also suggest Marion Cotillard, possibly as a foreign spy type, but not for Craig's last though as she looks a little to much like Eva Green IMO.

Much as I hate to anticipate my good friend walther p99, how could looking like Eva Green  ajb007/heart  be a disadvantage?  ajb007/smile

Salma Hyake ajb007/heart  at 51 she is still absolutely stunning and was great in hit mans bodyguard.

Barbel wrote:

Much as I hate to anticipate my good friend walther p99, how could looking like Eva Green  ajb007/heart  be a disadvantage?  ajb007/smile

My Eva Green senses were tingling ajb007/lol  I think Marion Cotillard is a fine actress but she's surprisingly one of the few French actresses I don't find that attractive. Even if like JTM said she resembles Eva a bit. As others have mentioned I think the Craig era has had its fair share of French women. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Emily Blunt in B25. She's a fantastic actress whose more then proven herself in action roles.

@deanwdunlevy

Barbel wrote:

Oh I definitely don’t mean to speak ill of Miss Green, just saying that it’s nice to have variety - something I think the Craig films have done quite well with. Every Bond woman, Green, Arterton, Kurylenko, Bellucci and Seydoux (and the assorted other few) have been refreshingly different/unique in their own way from the others and I think it would be great to see that continue in 25.

I guess I do kind of contradict myself with that Atwell recommendation earlier because she is quite similar in background, looks, voice and acting style to Arterton.

My proposal: Bring back Monica Bellucci and have Salma Hayek play her sister or something. There should also be a part for Christina Hendricks. All are stunningly beautiful, very good actresses and over 40.

HowardB wrote:

My proposal: Bring back Monica Bellucci and have Salma Hayek play her sister or something. There should also be a part for Christina Hendricks. All are stunningly beautiful, very good actresses and over 40.

Mmm, those three fine actresses share some other big similarities as well, I just can’t put my finger on what they are...unfortunately  ajb007/bond

HowardB wrote:

YES ajb007/martini  and Nigella Lawson to make snacks ajb007/heart  ajb007/lol

HowardB wrote:

There should also be a part for Christina Hendricks.

yes! she would be perfect!

@deanwdunlevy

Mexican actress Eiza Gonzalez (28) looks like a Bond girl to me!
https://s18.postimg.cc/okilbb6md/8_CB762_DE-859_E-4_E97-8_B22-_C37_EDF6_ADB98.jpg

https://s18.postimg.cc/aqu8m9lqt/B636_E60_D-8_AD8-453_D-99_A9-1_B651865_D75_E.jpg

You're that English secret agent from England | Instagram: @matchedperfectly | Web: www.matchedperfectly.us

I would like any - or all - of the following: Catherine Bell, Jennifer Connelly or Leslie Stefanson.

To sing the theme song: Bonnie Tyler or Jennifer Warnes, and have Will Jennings and Diane Warren write it.

Danny Boyle's greatest success was Slumdog Millionaire. I know Boyle is very versatile and he isn't limited to what he has done in the past, but would't it be great if he revisited India as a location and cast Freida Pinto?

Olga Kurylenko posted this a photo of herself and Craig from QoS on Instagram. Is it a hint of Camile's return or just a trip down memory lane?

MI6Community also mentions a Reddit rumour that actress Sophie Rundle is a frontrunner for the next Bond girl. Rundle is best known from Peaky Blinders.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2570706/

This is something we have to take with a shovel of salt. I haven't seen her in anything, but British actors are generally very good.
She is by no means unattractive, but based on photos she isn't a stunner. Perhaps a non-Bond girl role?

Last edited by Number24 (29th Apr 2018 13:05)

walther p99 wrote:
HowardB wrote:

There should also be a part for Christina Hendricks.

yes! she would be perfect!

She is very capable and absolutely stunning. I would love some old school glamour (read curves ) in Bond.  Ms Bellucci would also be a welcome return. Frankly any of the Age appropriate actresses mentioned would be good. Personal preference would not be for a French actress for reason previously stated. I always felt Olga Kurylenko to be a bit too similar  a type to Eva Green for a consecutive film. However in terms of QOS being a sequel it made sense. At the moment I would take Teresa May if it meant that the film got made and they got a move on ajb007/smile

Of that of which we cannot speak we must pass over in silence- Ludwig Wittgenstein.

I'm watching the TV series "Jamestown" where one of the lead  role is played by Sophie Rundle, who has been mentioned as a candidate for the rumoured "understudy agent" role in Bond25.
I think she is a good actress who shows strength and inteligence. She is pretty, but I don't think she stunning  like the other actresses mentioned such as Lily James.

I would take Teresa May if it meant that the film got made and they got a move on ajb007/smile

You just made sure I'm going to have some really bad nightmares for the next few weeks.

May as  Honeychile Rider white bikini holding conch shells.

May painted gold lying on a bed. 

OMG

She did say the naughtiest things she ever did was stroll through a wheat field.
Now I'll just imagine her in the white bikini walking through it as Boris Johnson
sings " Underneith the mango tree "  ajb007/wink

“God has given you one face, and you make yourself another"

She could always be M. Or rather PM- but that's another tory....

Not for Bond 25 but eventually I think Emma Stone could make a good Bond woman.
https://s7.postimg.cc/4d48a8m93/Emma_Stone.png

@deanwdunlevy

Because using American movie stars in Bond films always goes well...  ajb007/shifty

Number24 wrote:

Because using American movie stars in Bond films always goes well...  ajb007/shifty

Have to agree. Lois Chiles is the only American Bond girl who managed to not do a bad job. Carey Lowell was okay, but something about her character rubs me the wrong way.