Site Instability (28th of September 2016)

Doc_ZDoc_Z Lancashire, England.Posts: 7MI6 Agent
We're seeing some capacity issues on the server ajb007 is hosted on, we're addressing it at the moment.

I'm hoping things will stabilise over the next 5-10 minutes.

Doc.

Comments

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Good news, I thought my broadband was iffy
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Nice to know, -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    What....no dial up in Yorkshire jokes tp?? I'm dissapointed dear boy :D
    :)) I think you've suffered enough. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :)) thank you for your understanding, I'm sending a pigeon to you with a personal thank you note. :)
    :)) After you've walked your whippet
    Precisely his name is t'dog and I walk t'pub on ilkley Moor bah taht
    :)) :)) :))
    https://youtu.be/DJi_5T0jSnA A Classic Yorkshire advert ;)
    :)) yes famously filmed in Dorset. ;)
    Though looks similar to Robin hoods bay and staithes
    :)) I never knew that but the Beeb have lied to us before with Fawlty Towers nowhere near Torquay.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    Torbay, IIRC, Not The Nine O'Clock News made a joke about that.
    https://youtu.be/xdbXNREYVtk
    This was an intro to NTNON, but was not used. ( Featuring Basil Fawlty )
    :)) I never knew that but the Beeb have lied to us before with Fawlty Towers nowhere near Torquay.
    It's amazing how a flat cap and a loaf of bread can change a place. Infact hovis has a mill about 10 minute drive from where I live. It's a very modern facility has a place to tie t' whippets up and everything. :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asUyK6JWt9U The NOTN sketch I mentioned.
    :)) Great sketch, I actually have all the Not the nine O'clock sketches on ..... LPs ( yes, I'm that o!d)
    " I certainly didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition !" :D
    Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!
    That's because their chief weapon is surprise, surprise and fear.... Their two chief weapons are surprise, fear and a fanatical devotion to the Pope... Their three chief weapons are....
    :)) :)) :))
    :)) classic
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent
    I have to say I didn't notice the site outage. I had a few different tabs open but it was working fine for me. I must have missed it. Glad it's back on again!

Thank you once again for all that you do, Doc_Z. :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    {[] Agreed, it's nice to know, we have some adult supervision keeping us up and running.
    You sometimes forget the intricate machine that runs mostly unnoticed keeping the site going.
    " Peddle faster sir miles the doc needs more power"
    Barbel shouts from the engine room
    " I'm sorry syco I'm giving you all she's got.....she'll break up if we go any faster"
    Those valves and transistors, don't just warm themselves you know. ;)
    Of course not, it's appreciated how much work goes into these forums, from the technical stuff to the Mods patrolling the boards keeping us in order, in fact I was amazed looking at the members list how many banned there are.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Barbel wrote:
    That's because their chief weapon is surprise, surprise and fear.... Their two chief weapons are surprise, fear and a fanatical devotion to the Pope... Their three chief weapons are....

Actually everybody expected the Spanish Inquisition as they made an appointment with you ;%

I'll get me coat...
    YNWA 97
    Although Sir Miles looks very authoritative in those mirrored sunglasses, but I hate having to
    Hold on to that rope, for a bathroom visit. ;)