Re: Do you believe in ghosts?

Thunderpussy wrote:

ajb007/lol
I used to be a skeptic myself, untill witnessing a stunningly beautiful ghost....
........ Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer (#)   ajb007/wink
Trivia fact #63,. " Half of everyone who has ever lived, is alive today "

Wtf?  Surely I'm missing something there??? Is that a mathematical fact?

It was either that.....or the priesthood

To quote Churchill ( the dog, not our wartime leader ) oh Yes !  ajb007/wink
For many thousands of years, there wasn't many humans, it's only lately
We've  got to huge numbers.

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

Chriscoop wrote:
Thunderpussy wrote:

ajb007/lol
I used to be a skeptic myself, untill witnessing a stunningly beautiful ghost....

I got my calculator out for this one but it just says 'E'. Maybe it's hinting at what I need to take in order to work this statistic out.

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

Another odd fact  London only reached the same number of Residents as before WW2 in 2015.  ajb007/wink

minigeff wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:
Thunderpussy wrote:

ajb007/lol

I got my calculator out for this one but it just says 'E'. Maybe it's hinting at what I need to take in order to work this statistic out.

Or maybe it's haunted?

On the subject of haunting, ghosts seem to be early adapters of new technology.  Affecting phones,
Recording devices, temperature gauges etc. So would anyone know any stories about Haunted web
Sites,  or possessed computers ?

Thunderpussy wrote:

On the subject of haunting, ghosts seem to be early adapters of new technology.  Affecting phones,
Recording devices, temperature gauges etc. So would anyone know any stories about Haunted web

Anyone who's updated to Windows 10 can attest to a haunted computer!

ajb007/lol  I've had no complaints with it.  Although my old laptop ( which I use the most) is
Windows Vista !  ajb007/lol

Chriscoop wrote:
minigeff wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:

Or maybe it's haunted?

I took heed with your cautionary suggestion and so did the sensible thing and exercised it.

Perhaps you could lend some kind words of advice on how to remove various buttons and shards of LCD from a treadmill?

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

minigeff wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:
minigeff wrote:

Or maybe it's haunted?

I took heed with your cautionary suggestion and so did the sensible thing and exercised it.

Perhaps you could lend some kind words of advice on how to remove various buttons and shards of LCD from a treadmill?

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

https://youtu.be/TMpFmxCcJks
It would seem, that even Magicians are now being accused of being Demons !  ajb007/crap
Bring back the witch trials.
This is a basic lack of knowelge of how magic tricks and illusions work, and in my
opinion helping terrorists, as ISIS doesn't like magic or Magicians either.  ajb007/lol

Chriscoop wrote:
Thunderpussy wrote:

Yes quite true. ajb007/lol

welshguy34 wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:
Thunderpussy wrote:

Yes quite true. ajb007/lol

It certainly crashed my PC on attempting to upgrade itselfajb007/biggrin

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

ajb007/lol are you sure you guys didn't buy a bootleg  copy ? As mine works fine.  ajb007/biggrin

Thunderpussy wrote:

ajb007/lol are you sure you guys didn't buy a bootleg  copy ? As mine works fine.  ajb007/biggrin

I never bought the damn thing at all. It just tried to load itself on my computer by stealth!  ajb007/mad

ajb007/lol  I think Bill Gates knows what's best for us.  ajb007/wink   I guess I must just have got lucky.

Thunderpussy wrote:

Another odd fact  London only reached the same number of Residents as before WW2 in 2015.  ajb007/wink

Wasn't that an answer on 'The Chase' the other day ?  ajb007/lol

ajb007/lol  I'm a quizz show addict.  I feel I'm an Intellectual if I manage to answer a
Question on " Only Connect "  ajb007/wink

Thunderpussy wrote:

ajb007/lol  I'm a quizz show addict.  I feel I'm an Intellectual if I manage to answer a
Question on " Only Connect "  ajb007/wink

I never get an answer right on 'Only Connect' ... don't even understand the format  ajb007/lol

Yes I do....I'm not sure it's ghosts or what. My mom told me a story once that still sends chills up my back. She said her and her sister were playing on her Uncle Matt's farm on Sand Mountain, Alabama when they were about 6; so I'm guessing it was 1923 or so..anyway, she said Uncle Matt's barn was actually dug into the side of a hill and covered with logs and dirt...she said it was quite large and very dark...

She said her and her sister, Laura Mae, heard voices coming from the barn and they walked in. She said they saw Uncle Matt sitting on a chair and he was lit up very brightly and he was talking in the direction the light was coming from...As they walked in they asked him what was going on...my mom said as she turned toward the light she thought she saw a person and then it was gone and was dark again...she said Uncle Matt was crying and saying that they had run "Ma" off,,,his wife who had died a few years previously. He told them later that he talked to Ma a lot...

Another story my mom told me was that when my brother Mike was in the polio ward in Memphis in 1951 they went to visit him. In those days they strapped the little kids to the beds in an attempt to keep their muscles from atrophying. She said she was crying at seeing him but that he told her he would be alright..that he had an angel sitting at the foot of this bed. He also said other kids had angels but he pointed out two other little boys didn't,,my mom said those two boys died that night..Mike told her the angels we wearing grey robes and they never smiled..just sat there. My brother Mike still remembers that to this day.

So yes I believe there is something, but I'm unsure what it is.

"I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)

Those are spooky stories.

Bet those kids were really pepped overhearing that they didn't have an angel watching over them...   ajb007/crap (Or was child killer brother Mike getting his alibis in early..?   ajb007/amazed    ajb007/insane    ajb007/takecover  )

"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017

Mr. Napoleon, you're right. It does make my brother sound sort of sinister..

"I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)

Luckily last night, I dug out my old Ouija board for a bit of a séance, quickly contacting
Albert Einstein, who told me ghosts didn't exist, This wasn't enough proof for me so next I
Questioned  Prof Carl Sagan, who also said spirits didn't exist !  ajb007/wink

Thank you for sharing your stories, Ammo08. Very interesting experiences recounted there.  ajb007/smile

Thunderpussy wrote:

Luckily last night, I dug out my old Ouija board for a bit of a séance, quickly contacting
Albert Einstein, who told me ghosts didn't exist, This wasn't enough proof for me so next I
Questioned  Prof Carl Sagan, who also said spirits didn't exist !  ajb007/wink

...and no doubt Frankie Howerd too who told you to get some better material if you want to continue using his avatar... ajb007/wink

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".