FS: Zara Navy JV Alternative Size XL (the original version)

Hi All

I have for sale an XL in the navy Zara JV alternative - it is too big for me and beyond tailoring so I am having to let it move on - as we all no it is a great jacket and better than this years version which has more stitching details and side tabs that some of us are going to have to try and remove!!!

PM if interested.

Comments

• explore007explore007 Posts: 195MI6 Agent
    edited December 2016
    All - I am putting this on ebay tomorrow (weds) if no AJBer's are interested. I have gone for the new season version in a Large in the Zara sale and will remove the side tabs. The new version is not as good a jacket as the first, there is a little more stitching detail and I think the suede on the first version is softer.

PM if interested.

Thanks
    explore007 wrote:
    Hi All

I have for sale an XL in the navy Zara JV alternative - it is too big for me and beyond tailoring so I am having to let it move on - as we all no it is a great jacket and better than this years version which has more stitching details and side tabs that some of us are going to have to try and remove!!!

PM if interested.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Pics?
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • explore007explore007 Posts: 195MI6 Agent
    All - the jacket is now sold to a fellow AJB'er, as ever an easy sale process and a pleasure to do business with a fellow agent!

Mods - please close thread, Thanks
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,420Chief of Staff
    Closed as requested -{
    YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.