1

Topic: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

enjoy  ajb007/martini
http://up.picr.de/27912058fb.jpg

http://up.picr.de/27912059im.jpg

http://up.picr.de/27912060xp.jpg

2

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

Nice! what track pants did you get, and what undershirt?

3

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

Very cool man! Love the outfit!   ajb007/bond we look to be about the same size. I'm usually an XS.

"Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/

4

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

Thanks  ajb007/cheers 

Yes xs but the pti jacket is size xxs

5

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

richmenstoys wrote:

Thanks  ajb007/cheers 

Yes xs but the pti jacket is size xxs

Yeah. I can do XXS depending on the brand too. We should keep each other in mind when it comes to buy/sell/trade, as it is hard to find stuff in our size. Where did you get the jacket from?

"Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/

6

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

Bar raised!

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

7

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

Tennyson wrote:

Nice! what track pants did you get, and what undershirt?

I assume its the American apparel undershirt which is the screen accurate one.

@deanwdunlevy

8

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

correct  ajb007/martini

walther p99 wrote:
Tennyson wrote:

Nice! what track pants did you get, and what undershirt?

I assume its the American apparel undershirt which is the screen accurate one.

9

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

Nice Hair!  ajb007/smile

10

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

Did you get the American Apparel top?

11

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

ajb007/lol

Broccoli wrote:

Nice Hair!  ajb007/smile

12

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

This one? (in Navy)

http://store.americanapparel.net/en/bab … 07?c=White

13

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

yup!

@deanwdunlevy

14

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

What's the consensus on AA's sizing? True to size... I know it's meant to be tight

15

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

Tennyson wrote:

What's the consensus on AA's sizing? True to size... I know it's meant to be tight

I'm more concerned with the statement, "will shrink an average of one size when put in the dryer."

16

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

Looks like AA are no longer selling in the U.K.  ajb007/crap

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

17

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

i kind of regretted getting the Skyfall gazelles recently due to the pain of my foot wearing them, but seeing this post!!! @richman you sir have raised the bar and reminded me of why i got the pair in the first place!!! Amazing look!

Yes i did ride the CAT

18

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

bar smashed , nice job

007 reporting for duty

19

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

Excellent! Great job!

Instagram: mybudgetbond
Twitter: @mybudgetbond1

20

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

Well done, looks great!  ajb007/martini

You're that English secret agent from England | Instagram: @matchedperfectly | Web: www.matchedperfectly.us

21

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

Looking to get the blue PTI Bond jacket. Got a hit from a website C1000 Stitches. Have anyone tried or can recommend?
TIA

22

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

Check out Qbranchmedia.shop I think he has one.

Flexthat wrote:

Looking to get the blue PTI Bond jacket. Got a hit from a website C1000 Stitches. Have anyone tried or can recommend?
TIA

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB  "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

23

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

JTullock23 wrote:

Check out Qbranchmedia.shop I think he has one.

Flexthat wrote:

Looking to get the blue PTI Bond jacket. Got a hit from a website C1000 Stitches. Have anyone tried or can recommend?
TIA

He doesn’t have any jackets like the PTI one. Just long sleeve tshirts and similarish pants as far as the SF tracksuit look is concerned.

24

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

This is so Awesome! looking so bad ass, imagine rocking that outfit to the gym man!

richmenstoys wrote:

enjoy  ajb007/martini
http://up.picr.de/27912058fb.jpg

http://up.picr.de/27912059im.jpg

http://up.picr.de/27912060xp.jpg

Yes i did ride the CAT

25

Re: Skyfall Tracksuit done...

You can get everything but this jacket over on my website. AJB Members can get 20% off using Promo Code 'AJB'

https://qbranchmedia.shop/discount/ajb

Shop the latest thing from Q Branch - James Bond inspired merch and gifts!
https://qbranchmedia.shop