WTB: Enjoying Death Shirt Size Small-Medium

Gold_BondGold_Bond Posts: 19MI6 Agent
I am a 38 chest. Looking to spend 450 USD. Located in the U.S.

Comments

• TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    You're not going to get an original for that money, but Indy Magnoli does his MTM retro for $195 including shipping so I would go there

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=Enjoying+death
  • Gold_BondGold_Bond Posts: 19MI6 Agent
    Hmm. How much does an original go for? My max is about 450.
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    They are like the preverbial rocking horse dung, can't think of seeing any genuine Zara Youth ones on the forum, so I will defer to the owners of such a piece to advise their opinion on value.
  • armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 674MI6 Agent
    Off topic, and I don't mean to take over the conversation, as I am also curious as to what the price would be for an authentic Zara Enjoying Death shirt, but what is the largest chest size this shirt was available in? I've always read it was a shirt for younger people, so I've always been curious.
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    Gold_Bond
    Have you pulled out of the Harrington project. Simon has been asking you repeatedly in the Harrington thread as you are so far a non payer???
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Gold_Bond
    Have you pulled out of the Harrington project. Simon has been asking you repeatedly in the Harrington thread as you are so far a non payer???

Gold_Bond, whether you are in or out of the Harrington Project is entirely your decision, but I think you should contact Simon. It's the right thing to do.
  • Gold_BondGold_Bond Posts: 19MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Gold_Bond

Gold_Bond, whether you are in or out of the Harrington Project is entirely your decision, but I think you should contact Simon. It's the right thing to do.
    Entirely my fault. Yes I am out.
  • MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
    Check out eBay for the Zara shirt, one's currently listed. Not mine.
  • StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 219MI6 Agent
    MrEddy21 wrote:

It's a size medium so it won't fit a 38 chest.
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me
  • nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent
    I owned a Medium and it will fit someone with an actual 38 chest. My chest is a 40 and it was just too tight. By 40, I mean measuring tape 40, not a 40 suit.

Best,
    Stefan
  • StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 219MI6 Agent
    nafets47 wrote:
    I owned a Medium and it will fit someone with an actual 38 chest. My chest is a 40 and it was just too tight. By 40, I mean measuring tape 40, not a 40 suit.

Best,
    Stefan

Doesn't fit my 38 inch chest. That's why I'm selling it ;)
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    If anyone has one for sale that will fit a 45" chest let me know. -{
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • thelordflasheartthelordflasheart Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    nafets47 wrote:

Best,
    Stefan

I own a medium and I have a 42 inch chest...it's a bit too snug, but the large was far too long in the body and the sleeves. For $19 I wasn't going to complain (I bought it on Boxing Day clearance before it had been identified as being in SF).
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    MrEddy21 wrote:

It's a size medium so it won't fit a 38 chest.

I've got a Medium Zara and a 38" chest, and it fits me just right
  • Agent 00 FrogAgent 00 Frog Edinburgh, ScotlandPosts: 122MI6 Agent
    I was lucky enough to find an original Zara shirt, size small. I am a 38 chest as well, but it's a bit too tight for me unfortunately. Hoping I can find a way to tailor it to make it wider, but would definitely consider parting with it for that price!
    "Set your hopes up way too high, living's in the way we die"